Hero World (Pi Team) (Lets show the servers what Pi is about)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So We all know we Pi guys are the quick paced Boss's of Grepolis, Obviously we can Blitzkriege the other servers easily with our Awesome Pi Skills.

So I'm forming a Premade I guess, that i want to represent the Pi World!!! Only the best please, I dont have to be founder. It can be someone else it doesnt matter.

Anyway The name could be something like The Great Ecstatic Incubi or something like that if wanted.

So Here is the premade

1. Starting Northeast
2. Grow fast
3. Get Organized
4. Take Cities
5. Go towards Core
6. Do NOT be an MRA

LIST OF PLAYERS JOINING
- BigYellowBananer
- Chilliwacker
- age361
- Hannibal Cannibal
- Jessie Rae
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yes and as much as You all fight on the forums. If we could get Incubi, TEE, GGW, and the other top 15 alliances to form this one alliances representing all of Pi, I believe we each hold our own skill, and thus could form a very powerful alliance.

Now know most people are just taking their alliances over but that turns out to be the same old same old, same skills same flaws same doom. But with diversity we will prevail.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is a good idea and I'm doing something similar, however, my plan is for specific server settings and isn't hero world specific. I tend to doubt the hero world will be the settings I'm looking for, so I wish you and all Pi players well in the endeavor, unless it is against me. ;)

DeletedUser

its a good idea and i would probably join if there were loads of good players but i think that i will wait for a hero world with better faster settings like farg...
maybe though. we will see.

DeletedUser

I will also join a fast one, but i want to get a feel before The fun fast one comes so I can really have the advantage :)

DeletedUser

I plan to play both hero and pi,love to have that world winner achievement lol (keep dreaming mate) shhhh they will know you talk to yourself hehe

DeletedUser

I'd would think it be a great thing if the creators made a "battle of the servers" world.I would be all over that.But it seems to me that so far the Hero Worlds have been quite a disappointment. If you would have me BYB I would join.I am not in a top 15 alliance but considering where this alliance ( Warriors Revenge AKA Warriors of Mars ) was when I joined it.I think I have done pretty good.

DeletedUser24139

Waiting for a HW to have settings like PI and then something like this is worth doing. Only my opinion and preference.

DeletedUser

the only way I will ever join another "Hero World" is if the creators make it worthy of the title.The last few HW's were very sad.I think if it is to be called "Hero World" then it must be fast and unforgiving.No moral settings no revolt settings and NO GOLD

DeletedUser

That's easy ashrf, All you have to do is look at your grepostats lmao.... #mostdilusionalplayerinpi

DeletedUser30102

lol:)
if he look at yours he will find lots of things beside noob iam sure:)

DeletedUser

Hahaha ok 90 cities (with 9 open slots) and over 1.7million in bp, Yea I'm a real noob :D

Yet you have 76 cities but 145 colonizations, Hmmm what does that say??? You loose cities to Incubi constantly then you take loads of inactive cities like they are going out of fashion... I bet Jambo4 is a real tough opponent for you :D Your 5-0 against an inactive :eek: You are real bad a** of a player :D

DeletedUser30102

will 90 citys ok that donot mean nothing you start before i did:)
donot want to get back the BPs story again:)
we already know where you get them from:)
every one lose citys and yes 145 colonizations and all those i lost was when iam offline and from big players 2 times my size:)
did you ever fight some one 2 times your size?
jumbo4 is ER inactive and each allaince clean thire inactives every one know that so what the big deal about that?
why incubi the big players are taking inactive citys like little boss citys?or lord dragon citys?or Laois citys?or jims citys?
to clean thire inactive you noob;)and that is what iam doing;)
but did you saw how much citys did incubi take from jumbo when he is INACTIVE AND THEY ARE 2 TIMES HIS SIZE?
18 citys.
and you call me inactive eater?

Status
Not open for further replies.