My life's goal is complete

DeletedUser

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs around like a headless chicken for five minutes*

DeletedUser

and still managed to contribute nothing useful!! :)

Great job, dude, keep it up!!! :)

DeletedUser

hahahaaa :D oh skully (rofl)

(time to go deleted useless meaningless spam post from shark) *sigh*

DeletedUser18132

Although I think I can get 120 posts in 3-4 days if I reallly try....

DeletedUser18132

You just HAD t delete the counting thread in Athens....

DeletedUser

Not sure if you got my message, so I'll try again.

Although I think I can get 120 posts in 3-4 days if I reallly try....
Or you could watch threads closely and reply with useful, informative, relevant and constructive posts instead of spamming <10 word posts which add nothing to the discussion.

Spam the living hell out of Off-topic all you want, but keep it here.

Lugosi

Strategos
First Point, lol because its sjsharksboy
Secondly, Idrc
Thirdly, are mods supposed to delete and move things for the purposes of belittling posters minor achievements?

DeletedUser18825

His hockey team is 1 and 3 in the playoff's against my hockey team. BOOM!

DeletedUser

First Point, lol because its sjsharksboy
Secondly, Idrc
Thirdly, are mods supposed to delete and move things for the purposes of belittling posters minor achievements?

In all fairness, I thought that the mods were actually being a bit lenient on deleting his posts. Technically, they could have deleted everything as sharks has never contributed anything to the forums whatsoever.

DeletedUser

i moved it because it had to be moved . . . after a "spam topic" is done im locking and moving them to OT . . . they are made for the sole purpose of bringing activity to the forums, and after they serve their purpose they will be moved. ive yet to move the other 3, so his post count will go down again (as well as mine and every one else that posted in those threads).

Last edited by a moderator: