Top 10 Alliance Thread

DeletedUser

Someone from Alpha can conquer a player from Marathon??? A universal time portal has been opened??

DeletedUser

The reason for my prediction is many of our player in the Odyssey are people from Ithaca and we are holding up with attacks from AAB(2) and IB(3) while only 12.

DeletedUser18983

1.SPLATT-If they don't get farmed to death in BP, TRR will rip them apart...MRA to.
2.The Southerners Reborn-They already have about 5 alliances targeting them and BP hasn't started. Don't see this alliance going very far. MRA to.
3.The Nefarious not to MRA... Probably has a future :)
4.Black Empire-MRA might not be here a couple days after BP end.
5.Ancient Greek Warfare-Not MRA but won't survive very log.
6.The Roman Republic-Will be surviving BP and well after that.
7.Ultimate Dark Titans-Don't think they will survive BP.

Anything under this except for 8 and 15 are a waist of time...

DeletedUser

For posterity, I will post one last Top 10 Points before BP ends. Afterwards, you won't find me here as I don't care about points. I'll be a regular commenting about ABP Top 10 rankings :)

1. SPLATT: 56015pts/90P/622 avg
Great job. You guys are certainly the most true to your MRA roots. In that category alone: perfection. If I was into that kind of thing, I'd applaud you.
Prediction: not in top 10 in 2 wks

2. The Southerners Reborn: 54854pts/72P/762 avg
Highest ranked alliance to attempt to be a MRA on day 1, then be something else from then on. What happened to making O55 your ocean? Survived one disbandment; will they survive one from their own leader?
Prediction: not in top 10 in 5 days

3. The Nefarious: 43996pts/71P/620 avg
Despite possible good or elite leadership from R4GE?!?, rankings make this alliance appear to rival SPLATT, the #1 MRA. ABP rankings will tell true colors.
Prediction: will be #1 or 2 next wk

4. Black Empire: 42817pts/75P/571 avg
MRA with worst avg of top 6. Accomplished a few merges with weaker MRAs, meaning there may are two founders. I think this alliance is in close proximity to Rouge Bullz. I hear they are burning all of their red clothes to avoid them.
Prediction: not in top 10 in 1 wk

5. Ancient Greek Warfare: 32946pts/48P/686 avg
MRA with better avg. May control their own ocean for the time being, but rivals will wear them down.
Prediction: #3 next week

6 The Roman Republic: 32340pts/53P/610 avg
MRAish with very capable leadership from Theta. Knossos half can't really consider themselves experienced, but time will tell. Has best potential to shoot up the rankings this week.
Prediction: #1 or #2 next week

7. Ultimate Dark Titans: 31345pts/63P/498 avg
Protege to SPLATT, doing well to walk in their footsteps as a MRA. Unfortunately, they don't have the clout as a #1 MRA would.

8. Raise Your Weapon: 27155pts/37P/734 avg
Big NOOB for a leader. Who does he think he is passing judgment?!? Someone stop him! Send all your forces to his city at 3 hr intervals!!!
Prediction: may crack top 5 in a week or fall back... troop-heavy cities don't compare well with point-hoes

9. The Swedish Empire: 24074pts/54P/446 avg
Who likes Swedish meatballs? I love them. Meat and sauce YUM!!! Unfortunately this alliance does not make them and their avg is a disgrace to their flag. Sweden deserves better!
Prediction: not in top 10 in 4 days

10. The Odyssey: 22571pts/45P/502 avg
MRA ranked #10 at this stage of the game: DUA

Predicted to Crack Top Ten:
-Enigma-: success against #2 will bode well for recruiting
Rouge Bullz: top 5 in 2 weeks

Honorable Mentions (those outside top 10 with high avgs):
Extraordinary Gentlemen
The Langoliers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18983

~1 day actually they are merging into bigger alliance.

Predicted to Crack Top Ten:
-Enigma-: success against #2 will bode well for recruiting
Rouge Bullz: top 5 in 2 weeks

~Maybe 5 days.

3. The Nefarious: 43996pts/71P/620 avg
Despite possible good or elite leadership from R4GE?!?, rankings make this alliance appear to rival SPLATT, the #1 MRA. ABP rankings will tell true colors.

~Same as TRR, MRAish...

DeletedUser

v0nClausewitz said:
4. Black Empire: 42817pts/75P/571 avg
MRA with worst avg of top 6. Accomplished a few merges with weaker MRAs, meaning there may are two founders. I think this alliance is in close proximity to Rouge Bullz. I hear they are burning all of their red clothes to avoid them.

Too bad my protection ends tomorrow but there are some people who's protection ends before me so I'll hunt those while I'm protected.

DeletedUser28226

[/QUOTE] 3. The Nefarious: 43996pts/71P/620 avg

~Same as TRR, MRAish...[/QUOTE]

PEOPLE CAN YOU PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT AN MRA!!!!! cmon your insulting us comparing us to SPLATT-

DeletedUser

lol Where did you hear this. There is no chance we will merge any time soon if at all. If you were just guessing we would merge then you didnt read my last post.

DeletedUser18983

PEOPLE CAN YOU PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT AN MRA!!!!! cmon your insulting us comparing us to SPLATT-

~Yes you are lol All alliances are some MRA unless you are all strictly from one world...

Originally Posted by Purple Hornet

lol Where did you hear this. There is no chance we will merge any time soon if at all. If you were just guessing we would merge then you didnt read my last post.

~No I know for a fact your merging I also know into who.

DeletedUser

~Yes you are lol All alliances are some MRA unless you are all strictly from one world...

I disagree. MRA means 'mass-recruiting alliance', of which you can put on a scale of 0-10 on how MRAish an alliance is. To be all from one world doesn't have much bearing on that.

Level 10 MRA:
Bombard every thing with a pulse with an invite. Never send messages. Totally noob leaders. Have Elite, Republic, Sparta, or Greek in their names. Have more pacts than members. Have pacts with alliances with substantially less members than themselves. Consistently say they "aren't a MRA." Very low average for their ranking. Recruit people in all oceans regardless of the consequences of not being able to support or work with players too far away. And all in all, require cheese with their WHINE.

Level 1 MRA:
Send a few invites without messages at the very beginning (or have inexperienced recruiters do that for you), less as they reach top 10. Maybe high average and only pacts with larger alliances. Focus on one ocean. Moderately-experienced leaders and happen to have experienced players (some say by accident).

In order to NOT be classified a MRA, you need the following:
***Never send one invite without a personalized message first and/or background check.***
And at a lesser extent, have experienced leadership, organization, experienced players concentrated to one location, 1 to 2 pacts at most, NO WHINING and be high on avgs, but more importantly ABP rankings.

Since I've discussed what invites my players had received (including one with 30 invites), I know who spread invites like candy since the world opened up. That's why its called MRAthon.

DeletedUser

Yeah, their avg is high because they use 7 sw to defend LOLz

Didn't their leadership show everyone what units to build to prepare?!?

DeletedUser

you attacking them already ? :p

I've received about 15 noobish msgs saying 'no attak me' 'do u want war?' 'STOP ATACKIN MY ALLY'. Same old. Not my fault they didn't read our alliance profile:

Acts of War:
-being a MRA
-spamming our members
-attacking our militia
-calling yourself "elite" without being elite
-spying on our members