Milestones of Marathon

DeletedUser28226

hey do i get Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 40+members):
since i did it with The Nefarious ???

DeletedUser

hey do i get Perform a Major Disband (With founder rights, dissolve an alliance that has 40+members):
since i did it with The Nefarious ???

Yep, you get it whenever monkey stops throwing feces and starts updating this xD

DeletedUser

guys how to add up friend??tried to use the chat app but seems like i'm the only one who was in the chat room?urgh..this game..kinda confussing..i get dizzy..anybody can help???huhuh
:(

DeletedUser15100

If I can ask (you probably answered this somewhere else) Why exactly did you Disband TN ?

DeletedUser18983

180k-Eclipse
5k ABP-Raise Your Weapons
10k ABP-Raise Your Weapons
25k TBP-Raise your Weapons(Soon to be)
Conquer an active player: Either Tbrew or Licorne. After them mortal-9999 :/ Don't know how conquered a active city first but both of Licornes conquers were active.

DeletedUser

would it be possible to have this thread updated since we have a mod now?

DeletedUser

Feel free to make a new thread, I'll sticky that one instead of this one.

DeletedUser

meaning this one can drop to the bottom from inactivity & yours can be the new Milestones thread

DeletedUser

Exactly what mattr130 said :D
Sticky threads are the threads that always remain on top, regardless whether there are recent posts or not.

DeletedUser

But I'm not sure how to make a milestone thing. Should I just copy and paste?

DeletedUser

Yeah, when you quote this guy's post you can copy his format and just add in the names and delete the QUOTE tags. :)