Dubstep

DeletedUser2663

^ finally someone who doesn't complain about their new album like me. I agree with ya. Its cool as i find it so different and sounds bloody good to.

DeletedUser26213

Some Dubstep is ok, the rest is just annoying. I have a friend who sits next to me in study hall and he always listens to Dubstep on his headphones and I can hear it too, every day :/

DeletedUser

Dubstep is awesome for just letting go at a rave. Saw Rusko live, most fun I have ever had! Going to see him again this summer along with Skream, Benga, Chase & Status, Doorly, Modestep, Doctor P and loads more

I must say my favourite artists at the moment are Flux Pavillion, Adventure Club and Hey0oxjon

Oh yeah and I have a Dubstep Dinosaur as my sig

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I don't really find dubstep that relaxing/enjoyable, to be honest. It's far too....electrical. Sometimes when i'm down I listen to 2CELLOS, maybe a bit of classic 70's and 80's pop and rock...but not dubstep.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I don't really find dubstep that relaxing/enjoyable, to be honest. It's far too....electrical. Sometimes when i'm down I listen to 2CELLOS, maybe a bit of classic 70's and 80's pop and rock...but not dubstep.
I love dubstep but I wouldn't call it very relaxing either, unless you listen to some chillstep :)