Top 15 as of Now

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

0600 server time is different for players based on where they live. So indeed, there are basketball games at 0600. ;)
0600 server time is 0600 GMT+1.. Their chosen time may vary, but the server time is the same everywhere. :p

DeletedUser

You know what I was getting at. ;) 0600 server time is not 0600 for everyone where they live. It merely depends on how you read the sentence. BTW, nice devil's advocate....I do that a lot too. ;)

DeletedUser30102

Fully agree Courage, i went looking for a target today in ocean 54 and every ggw i clicked on was either VM mode or banned
wow look what allaicne talk about VM;)
hhhhhh if you check TEIN players you will see lot lot of them are in VM or give up and give his citys for free because he get clean so well;)
but hope you guys stay;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need to get back into this world I stopped playing for months lol and look what has happen so much has changed.

The Dominion (I headed) (I leave) = The Mighty Myrmidons(by my 2nd in Command Chilliwacker) = New Evolution (Number 4 in Pi)

^^^^^ Well Done, My Old Crew has evolved greatly into a a good power, Congrats to all my old mates :)

:p and whats better is New Evolution is the guys I used to have as teammates...better get my self back into Pi :)

DeletedUser

wow look what allaicne talk about VM;)
hhhhhh if you check TEIN players you will see lot lot of them are in VM or give up and give his citys for free because he get clean so well;)
but hope you guys stay;)

bit out of date to be quoting something from 6 months ago man,

DeletedUser

without TEIN,you guys would all be holding hands and playing sim city.You should be thanking us for being a alliance of less than 61 active members fighting against well everyone. but as I said to Eddy hes the worlds best sheep herder...."tell us what to do next eddy,where do we support you,shall we cast patronage and chariots now master....opps i meant Eddy"

as for top 15 it will change shortly imho alot of bir only building players will lose their cities shortly,its just the trolling reports gets to us :p

DeletedUser

Attacking with 326 Biremes sorta says everything needing saying :) eh ashrf ;)

DeletedUser9465

without TEIN,you guys would all be holding hands and playing sim city.You should be thanking us for being a alliance of less than 61 active members fighting against well everyone. but as I said to Eddy hes the worlds best sheep herder...."tell us what to do next eddy,where do we support you,shall we cast patronage and chariots now master....opps i meant Eddy"

as for top 15 it will change shortly imho alot of bir only building players will lose their cities shortly,its just the trolling reports gets to us :p

Hahahaha.... losing Pyramid really got you I see. Chill out man, is just a game.

@Superman

It says nothing really. He just accidentally click the wrong tab, nothing more, nothing less.

PS: I used to think that you and Courage are really cool and fair-play. One of the (very) few in ex-Incubi. What a disappointment you both proved to be.

DeletedUser30102

yes i was suppose to send it as support but i get mistake;)
and aim human and human make mistakes.:)
and about that if i did my with mistake then you bragging for that?
iam sure that was not mistake:p
[report]afa8804623bebc99e3909471399de3c9[/report]
[report]643acc35115b36f3d49b419b07958f76[/report]

DeletedUser

Right, keep the personal quarrels personal. This thread is meant to discuss alliances in the top 15.

On-topic, please.

DeletedUser

lol yeah i guess i spoke to soon after seeing 2 reports from ashrf :( jeepers those 2 attacks i can see why he thought we were so bad :(
wasnt meant in a mean spirit was more just having a laugh :p

DeletedUser30102

lol right;)
and the report it was to show that mistake can happin if those attacks were mistakes;)