Wars

DeletedUser28137

Yeah, I hate GS too, they kicked me for no reason also.

DeletedUser

Love the way the players go they kicked me for no reason! the reason was you either werent pulling your weight in support either offensively or defensively or you weren't active. Cant keep everyone happy its a WAR game after all

DeletedUser28137

Right, Nivrap. I gave everyone favors they needed through mass mail and helped everyone. You kicked me and I already had two cities and didn't kick 1000 point people!!

DeletedUser5554

GS has offense? i've never seen it, it must be a better hider than bin laden....

DeletedUser5311

Yo people, now it's Inglorious Basterds + VS As Athens Burns +

Is there anyone here from DeB?

DeletedUser

Will be good to see how many AAB defect like they did to thier former alliances......

DeletedUser5311

pretty sure you need to add about another 5 alliances beside IB.

Yeah, all the alliances you back-stabbed are coming after you. that must pretty annoying for you.. not only that, but also knowing the fact that DeB is not willing to support you guys must be killing you... we're in the killin' business and cousin business is a boomin'

DeletedUser

Yeah, all the alliances you back-stabbed are coming after you. that must pretty annoying for you.. not only that, but also knowing the fact that DeB is not willing to support you guys must be killing you... we're in the killin' business and cousin business is a boomin'

well that's weird, i don't remember backstabbing anyone. perhaps you should retract your way off-base statement, or edit it to make it more accurate.

DeletedUser5311

why don't you ask nod? he'll tell you stories about how he turned against allies, without any reason.

DeletedUser

why don't you ask nod? he'll tell you stories about how he turned against allies, without any reason.
allies like who? YOU? your alliance (IGB) and EMB were preparing for a war with us, did you think us that dumb that we would just sit there and let you take our cities?
by the way I heard a rumor that your booting people out if they don't attack AAB, are you really that desperate?

DeletedUser

Yo people, now it's Inglorious Basterds + VS As Athens Burns +

Is there anyone here from DeB?
it's Assassin Nation + Extra Mortal Basterds + Inglorious Basterds + Grimm Sleepers + The Varangians V.S. As Athens Burns
so it's 5 on 1 or 380 guys to 84 and guess what they still can't beat us lol.

DeletedUser

Yet another 5 minutes of spare time...

Can AAB stop making it seem as though their better. 5-1, make it 5-2 because Im sure somewhere down the road Deus Ex Birema will enter it.

No offense to any alliances but unlike most servers this has only got 1 good alliance. DeB

AA out

DeletedUser5311

AAB has always been hiding in the shadow of DeB; everybody knows that if not for DeB, even the smallest alliance can beat the out of AAB. So much for bragging, eh!

@Samurai: yo bro, check grepostats and see how many cities you've lost in the last 24 hours. Not just that, check you SOS tab.. it's over 5 pages now, right? LOL.. you guys are just a piece of **** without the support of DeB. Trust me, you're playing for the last few days on this server.

DeletedUser

AAB has always been hiding in the shadow of DeB; everybody knows that if not for DeB, even the smallest alliance can beat the out of AAB. So much for bragging, eh!

@Samurai: yo bro, check grepostats and see how many cities you've lost in the last 24 hours. Not just that, check you SOS tab.. it's over 5 pages now, right? LOL.. you guys are just a piece of **** without the support of DeB. Trust me, you're playing for the last few days on this server.

"AAB has always been hiding in the shadow of DeB"

uh, wrong. there was almost zero interaction between us and DeB before we both decided to go after GS.

"everybody knows that if not for DeB, even the smallest alliance can beat the out of AAB."

so...are you retarded or do you just like to make yourself look stupid? if the smallest could take us out...why are there 5 alliances going after us? 4 of them in the top 12. hmmm, you probably just shouldn't say anything.

"yo bro, check grepostats and see how many cities you've lost in the last 24 hours."
yeah, you probably should too. you'll notice that AAB has taken quite a few cities too, except, you know, being in a war with 5 or 6 alliances makes those conquered cities spread out among them. but i think you've already proven you're not smart enough to realize something like that so it's okay.

"Not just that, check you SOS tab.. it's over 5 pages now, right?"
well here you go with the looking stupid thing again. it's getting old, really. first, no such "SOS" tab exists, second, there isn't a single tab in the forum 5 pages or more. if you're going to make stuff up, get it right.

DeletedUser

hahahaha.. good speak Mat5592
and yes all of your said is true =) our mate are not desperate just lost 1 or 2 cities, we can regain more than we lost =)

DeletedUser

You chat matt, how do DEB get so much DBP if they arent supporting you? i dont see many alliances revolting any of thier cities!

Check grepostats or intel and im sure i will see a lot of DBP from players in DEB who have supported you guys.

Ps: I really dont see your plan, if you "win" this war then it will be just DEB and you left really and we all know they will eat you alive, your alliance obviously has no decent leadership and just go mad attacking everyone they can. Stupid.