Milestones of Lamia*

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

coz so few alliance compete for alliance miletones, I am not going to do 2nd and 3rd for it this time around. The turquoise milestones represent the best players and the best alliance during the peak of the server imo.

Player Milestones

Att_hack.png
Attack Battle Points
500 Points:
1st DjTwistedBlues 2nd Asth 3rd Darq Dirt Nap
1k:
1st Daedal 2nd Darq Dirt Nap 3rd Conquer01
5k:
1st Daedal 2nd Conquer01 3rd Darq Dirt Nap
25k:
1st Atticus X 2nd Conquer01 3rd
50k:
1st 2nd 3rd
100k:
1st 2nd 3rd
250k:
1st 2nd 3rd
500k:
1st 2nd 3rd
750k:
1st 2nd 3rd
1 Million:
1st 2nd 3rd

Def.png
Defence Battle Points
1k:
1st Darq Dirt Nap 2nd JUNGL1ST 3rd murrayf
5k:
1st truthspeak 2nd Asth 3rd Sh3lts
25k:
1st 2nd 3rd
50k:
1st 2nd 3rd
100k:
1st 2nd 3rd
250k:
1st 2nd 3rd
500k:
1st 2nd 3rd
1 Million:
1st 2nd 3rd

Total Battle Points
1k:
1st Daedal 2nd Darq Dirt Nap 3rd Conquer01
5k:
1st Daedal 2nd Conquer01 3rd Darq Dirt Nap
25k:
1st Atticus X 2nd Conquer01 3rd Jaxzen
50k:
1st 2nd 3rd
100k:
1st 2nd 3rd
250k:
1st 2nd 3rd
500k:
1st 2nd 3rd
750k:
1st 2nd 3rd
1 Million:
1st 2nd 3rd

Cities
2 Cities:
1st Conquer01 2nd Daedal 3rd Darq Dirt Nap
5 Cities:
25 Cities:
1st 2nd 3rd
50 Cities:
1st 2nd 3rd
100 Cities:
1st 2nd 3rd

1st DJtwistedblues 2nd Attack Moi 3rd Darq Dirt Nap
5k:
25k:
1st Conquer01 2nd truthspeak 3rd Asth
50k:
1st Atticus X 2nd Jaxzen 3rd Conquer01
100k:
1st 2nd 3rd
250k:
1st 2nd 3rd
500k:
1st 2nd 3rd
1 Million:
1st 2nd 3rd

Attachments

• 2wdvtc3.png
    2wdvtc3.png
    715 bytes · Views: 190
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Alliance Milestones

Att_hack.png
Attack Battle Points
5k:
1st R4GE
25k:
1st R4GE
50k:
1st R4GE
100k:
1st R4GE
250k:
1st
500k:
1st
750k:
1st
1 Million:
1st
5 Million:
1st
10 Million:
1st

Def.png
Defence Battle Points
5k:
1st The Rim Jobs
25k:
1st R4GE
50k:
1st
100k:
1st
250k:
1st
500k:
1st
750k:
1st
1 Million:
1st
5 Million:
1st
10 Million:
1st

Total Battle Points
5k:
1st R4GE
25k:
1st R4GE
50k:
1st R4GE
100k:
1st R4GE
250k:
1st
500k:
1st
750k:
1st
1 Million:
1st
5 Million:
1st
10 Million:
1st

Cities
100 Cities:
1st R4GE
500 Cities:
1st
1000 Cities:
1st
5000 Cities:
1st
10000 Cities:
1st

1st R4GE
400k:
1st
800k:
1st
1.6 Million:
1st
5 Million:
1st
13 Million:
1st

Average Points
(25 members minimum)
1k:
1st The Rim Jobs
5k:
1st
25k:
1st
50k:
1st
100k:
1st
250k:
1st
500k:
1st
1 Million:
1st
5 Million:
1st

DeletedUser5061

Miscellaneous Milestones

First to...

Conquer: Conquer01
5 Attacker of the day awards:
10 Attacker of the day awards:
25 Attacker of the day awards:
5 Looter of the day awards:
10 Looter of the day awards:
25 Looter of the day awards:
Cultural Level 20:
Cultural Level 50:
Kill 10k Militia:
founder.png
Do a Major Disband:
(make them history with founder rights, remember 25 members minimum.)
leader.png
Do a Major Sabotage:
(Kick 'em all out and delete forums with leader rights, remember 25 members minimum.)
Attack & Kill 25 CS:
Attack & Kill 50 CS:
Win Personality of the Month:
Inducted into the Hall of Fame:
Inducted into the Hall of Shame:
emoticon-00130-devil.png
Rim a Mod:
(they would have had to have 3k points minimum and had to have been active within that week.)

First Alliance to...

Build a World Wonder:
Build 4 World Wonders:
Build 7 World Wonders:
Take 50 Cities off another alliance:
Take 100 Cities off another alliance:
Take 50 Cities in one week:
Take 100 Cities in one week:
1000 Colonizations Gains:
5000 Colonizations Gains:
1000 Gains In A Row Without Losses:
1000 Gains In A Row Without Losses:
Top ocean player ranks:
(all top 10 players must have 5 cities minimum and be in the same ocean.)
Top global player ranks:
(all top 10 players must have 5 cities minimum and be in the same server.)
Hit the 50 Member cap: Death in Motion
Top Two Core Oceans:
Top All Four Core Oceans:
Inducted into the Hall of Fame:
Inducted into the Hall of Shame:
To Have A Public Coalition Formed Against Them:
(three top 12 alliance all over 200k points)
Post 10 PnP's:

Credits for the ideas goes to Osl112, Aicy, my mum, my dad and few others apparently.

Alliances that change their name or have been dissolved will stay their in the name they achieved the milestone in. I welcome any good ideas for Miscellaneous Milestones.

DeletedUser13495

Hit the 50 member cap was Death in Motion not retibution

DeletedUser5061

R4GE first 5k battlepoints yesterday and 5k ABP today

DeletedUser5061

1st Conquer01 2nd Daedal to 5k points and 2 cities, i can't see any new alliance milestones.
Also i changed "Top ocean player ranks" to top 10 players rather than top 12 because of the small cap on this server

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this is still being updated but...
25k points -> Conquer01 -> truthspeak -> n/a

DeletedUser24785

I would like to see another added,ie how many players in the top 5 of an alliance have been banned and for what reason.
One milestone i have a feeling R4GE will not top.

DeletedUser25415

I would like to see another added,ie how many players in the top 5 of an alliance have been banned and for what reason.

indeed
i heard a similar story
where some people in an alliance who does forum work
use this position to thier advantage
when threatened by attacks or conquers

DeletedUser22650

ive attacked lots of mods and ive never been banned, i guess its because i dont cheat

DeletedUser

First of all, details regarding someone's ban is never released. Secondly, it shouldn't be glorified which is effectively what is happening if you make it a milestone.

indeed
i heard a similar story
How so? Forum moderators have no anything to do with ingame and ingame moderators do not have access to any tools in the worlds they play. Furthermore, bans are only given when rules are broken and not upon simple request. I fail to see how a moderator can gain an advantage above a regular player.

DeletedUser24785

Well all i can say is Hill Hank and i have played 3 worlds together and i do not believe him to double account or use abusive lanquage at all.What other reasons is a player banned for? Also my current banned member on this world and i have played together before and i believe the same too be true of him.I cannot see why the reasons should be with held from alliance leaders, that way if they are cheating or abusive they can be ejected also, as i believe most leaders wouldn't want these types of player in their alliances anyway.
Just seems very strange that 2 players i have played with on other worlds are suddenly banned on this one.

DeletedUser12512

it might be interesting to have an annotation code beside a players name in game if they had been banned for cheating before, im not sure about the legal rammifications, but its not practical to tell a virtual alliance leader anything more than any other playyer has access too. at best an alliance leader should be given a pop up when trying to send an invite to a player that says something like 'this player has been banned for breaching TOS previously, are you sure you want to invite this player to your alliance'

and timothy, ive played with players i thought were just fantastic that turned out to be multi-multi-accounting, its a fair thing to say that players differ in their view of what is good gaming practices.

im sure innogames gets their fair share of 'my 6 year old son did it'

DeletedUser14283

Everywhere you seem to look there is always accusations that mods are using their position to try and "cheat".

I wanna make this as simple as i possibly can because obviously people are thinking this is foul play.

You BREAK the RULES you get BANNED.

It's in the sign up thing when you agree to play Grepolis. If you don't like it then tough, its just how the game works. Can you image trying to play a game like Monopoly with no rules. Oh, i'm just gonna go steal money out of the bank... urm i believe thats cheating and it makes the game not fair. Just as if you break the rules on here it isn't fair on other players so they are banned.

Also, i've known loads of mates who have been banned for doing stupid things. Bots and multi's, swearing in messages etc. It just happens but just because there is an alliance which has mods in it doesn't mean they have banned people. Many are just jumping to assumptions because they think it is the easiest answer and of course everyone is a bad person so would want to ruin the world they play to make it more like sim city. Start looking at real causes such as um.. i don't know... they actually broke the rules so are being punished.

So stop getting so uptight and just play the game the way you are meant to.

DeletedUser

wow! I absolutely love how players who are too afraid to man up and fight an alliance full of good players always seem to cry "the mods are using their super powers to gain an unfair advantage"
The reason none of the R4GE players are banned is because we don't cheat...

Now, way before I was a mod, or even knew any mods, me, flo and a few other players joined tau... when we found out our biggest competition was an alliance with quite a few mods in, instead of being pathetic and crying on the forum, we fought a war with their alliance and IMO gave as good as we got... and it was the best war I've fought on Grepolis...

so stop whining and grow a pair... you know fine well the CM of Grepolis would of a) stopped us from modding and b) banned us by now if we really had abused our mod rights

DeletedUser

indeed
i heard a similar story

A mod does not have advantage in this game because they are mods. Their advantage comes from spending hundreds of hours playing this game over months and years on multiple worlds and alliances. They gain advantage by reading all the guides, learning the mechanics of the game through trial and error and listening to those that have better ways to play.

If you truly what to have an advantage in this game you dont need to be a mod. All you need to do is pull your head in, learn all you can by asking questions and reading the forum, play to the best of your ability, learn from your mistakes and learn from other players that have more experience than you do.

DeletedUser24785

I know most of R4GE in some way or another from previous worlds and am accusing no one of any foul play.
All i'm asking is a way too know why a member is banned, if they are, they do not deserve the right to silence on the subject, once found guilty the reason should be available.
If the 'growing a pair' was aimed in my direction ,i had a rather nice pair, but the wife and her 2 op's on them may have slightly scarred them.Yes,2, 1st didn't cut it, if you know what i mean.

DeletedUser

Guyz, its clearly tru u r evil, shapshifting, reptillian, zionizt overlawdz trying to destroy every world in ur waek... i haz undeniable prooof.. even ur recent PnP proves this...

DeletedUser

Trying to keep this on topic when possible: Asth 3rd to 25k points. 1st and 2nd as shown on the previous page.

DeletedUser5061

100k a-baps for r4ge

Rank Name Points
1 R4GE 103747
2 The Barbarians 43506
3 Retribution 41099
4 Ferenike Constellation 30252
5 Final Destination 29157
6 The Rim Jobs 28949
7 Do or Die 24724
8 The Outlaws 23962
9 Guardians of Hades 22418