The Syndicate 48 - 1 Alpha Centauri

The Syndicate 9 - 3 Westpoint

The Syndicate 16 - 0 Hell Hounds

The Syndicate 18 - 0 Hell Hound Warriors

The Syndicate 9 - 0 Hounds from Hell

The Syndicate 59 - 1 Commonwealth

The Syndicate 3 - 0 NOOBS

The Syndicate 15 - 0 LORE

I don`t count those alliances we destroyed.What can i say...We are at war with almost every alliance in this world and you all must admit this is impressing.I know someone will say we kick players before their cities are conquered...OFC we will kick inactive players, you can do the same.

DeletedUser22448

Inactive players, Players that can't spend $100 for gold a month, those that aren't willing to send all their resources to those 12 of you that do all the attacking, those that go into VM unless 6 weeks notice is given, those that won't give cities away to your attacking members for better placement, So yes You kick inactives, actives and anyone else that does live up to your BS standards.
And go figure since Nov. I have had so many attacks that I have lost count. I have only lost 1 city and it wasn't even to TS it was to the flunkies in ET. I get at least 6 attacks a day on my cities but I still have 8 cities, and enough CP for 12, with #13 gonna be available come Thursday or Friday. I just laugh about the flashing swords in the corner anymore, I normally don't even look to see who it is, I already know who it is, because some members are more worried about troop losses due to moral then anything else.
I would realy like 3 weeks of being left alone so I could get my forces built properly and I would be willing to show you how a single player can take a city from someone, instead of using 4-8 players to take 1 city.

DeletedUser

Pest - I can't help but notice that you are currently ranked a lowly 596 for attack BP. Some of the 70-plus Syndicate players who have in fact been attacking this week (check stats) have on occasion got more attack BP in a single day than you have achieved in 6 months.

Now that's a remarkable statistic...

DeletedUser25074

not really lol he is being hammered every day hmm so in other words he is defending up every day also meaning he will have limited offensive units (if any at all) to top this off he has 36k points compaired to the grouping of large players that is TS u can expect a 36k player to even touch the offensive figures of an offensive player in TS use your head lol

DeletedUser

You might think so Joseph - however, most people passed ThePest's tally in the early stages of the game, long before The Syndicate even existed. And even when it comes to defensive BP, he's not remarkable. I myself have more defensive BP than him, and I'm not complaining.

The rest of his post is similarly whimsical. We don't send resources to top players - in fact the opposite happens. There is a scheme to feed smaller players to help fast-forward their progress. Nor are we bigger gold spenders than anyone else (it's zero in my case). Yes we kick inactives - is that a bad thing? And we take inactive cities in addition to active cities. Managing your own inactives is a key part of the game. If you allow them to fall into others' hands, this is a significant failure.

ThePest seems to be saying that all the attacks have made no difference to him, yet also pleads for them to stop so he can have a chance to build. I feel he should argue one thing or the other. Just for consistency.

DeletedUser25074

nono lol u hold the inactives till u feel there is a risk you'll lose the city :p then you kick them thats completely different like i said in the oher thread we had 1 of yours till he was kicked about 20-30 mins before cs landed :p

DeletedUser22517

Sending resources to the top players???LOL.We help the other way around.My friend even when i am rebuilding i still have at least 20 festivals per day, why would i need resources?And i told you once you are to small on points(8 cities total points 36k).Do you really think i or some top player will attack you with that low morale?Grow up...if u can :p And you are our toy and we love to play with toys cos we are small kids :p

DeletedUser22517

100$ per month?For your info i never used gold before Xmas i spent till now 40 or 50 euros in total ;) You have slots for 13 cities..shame you will never gonna fill those :p

DeletedUser22448

The reason I only have 36K points is because I don'tmax my cities out, I build smart, Figure the numbers a 13K point city has 400+ Less population for troops and ship's. As for ABP When you have been attacked well over 1000 times in 6 months or less you tend to not be able to get ABP because your are building Defensive units all the time, Well I don't build Defensive units anymore, and haven't for about 2.5 months I only build offensive units, I would also like to point out That Yes I am asking to be left alone for a bit because it is hard to build units when every 30 minutes you have an incoming attack landing, I would also like to point out that in my other worlds I play in I don't get attacked, I have only been attacked 2 times in Zeta where I took an inactive city from an alliance and they noticed it but after they got their rear ends sank they stopped the attacks quickly, I am also in offensive mode in other worlds but haven't been attacked much other then the Hero world in which I think I have already caused enough damage to keep at least 2 players from attacking me again. As for Byz. I would like to see how any of you would hold up mentally to what I have dealt with, see in my mind I think They should have a high ranking for "The most revolts backed down, in which case I would most likely be in the top 5 considering I have had over 50 revolt's on my cities and haven't lost them yet. The only reason you guys have higher DBP then me is because you attack each other for the BP so you can run VP's and you use resources for CF. I have only run 1 City festival while the rest of my 13 city slots have been gain by running VP's only.
So if you would like fair 1 on 1 fight with me just pm me ingame with which world we want to start in together and have our own privat war. but if you are childish enough to not be able able to play in more then 1 world you might want to cut the cord from your mother and live your own life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22448

Ohh one more thing I don't hide my In game name when I'm here on the world forums unlike most of you. BTW who is Phrenzy & Joesph-laff? I can't seem to find either of you in game, I guess you just don't want us to know your in game name. Such a pita for whimps like this to be playing such an awesome game.

DeletedUser22517

Ohh one more thing I don't hide my In game name when I'm here on the world forums unlike most of you. BTW who is Phrenzy & Joesph-laff? I can't seem to find either of you in game, I guess you just don't want us to know your in game name. Such a pita for whimps like this to be playing such an awesome game.
Copy and paste and you will find them

DeletedUser22517

Mate, you play in 6 worlds and you best ranking is 431 and you want to play in 1 more.But you are right, you are the best player i met in this game so far.This was about who`s gonna stop us now, not about you crying, so please open new one and cry there.Thank you

DeletedUser25074

if you spelt my name right you would find me its spelt Joseph not joesph also what u having a pop at me for? i was sticking up for u :p

DeletedUser25074

oh and its "such a PITY" i think you'll find pita is a type of bread

DeletedUser

Just to help you find me, I've sent you a calling card in the game. My attack should be with you about 18hrs from now.

DeletedUser

Please rim Thizzle for me and you'll have my respect and if we join any worlds together, I'll have your lots back :p

DeletedUser

lol StrikeHard, I challenged that player to a one on one and he ignored my message :p

The Pest is an extraordinary fighter given the chance.

TS in my opinion are good fighters, but I don't like them at all...This whole post is basically a 'hey look we own the world' no. no you don't. Get over yourselves.
(read the Sig before you de-rep me for this. Just saying my opinion.)

oh, and I'm pretty sure if I played for more than 5 minutes a day on Byzantium, TS wouldn't be as cocky ;)

DeletedUser22448

Mate, you play in 6 worlds and you best ranking is 431 and you want to play in 1 more.But you are right, you are the best player i met in this game so far.This was about who`s gonna stop us now, not about you crying, so please open new one and cry there.Thank you

I would stop you if you and your team would leave me alone, but you see when 8+ people attack 1 person it is kinda hard to build up to stop anyone. So it is a catch 22 on your part not mine. You are asking if anyone can stop you, but you also gang up on everyone like a pack of rabid wolves. Like I said leave me alone for 3 weeks and then we will see if you guys can be stopped. But wait why am I explaining this to you, you guys don't know how to fight fair. You just think that this server was created for you. But I now play in 2 worlds that are wonder ready, with a third very close while you guys keep taking everyone out the time before Wonders get started just keeps staying at over a year. leave everyone alone for a month or 2 and you will see that wonder age will be upon us soon enough.

Joseph-laff I wasn't trying to knock or dis you I just hadn't seen your name before. I know a lot of the TS members use different names here because ???????.

DeletedUser22517

I would stop you if you and your team would leave me alone, but you see when 8+ people attack 1 person it is kinda hard to build up to stop anyone. So it is a catch 22 on your part not mine. You are asking if anyone can stop you, but you also gang up on everyone like a pack of rabid wolves. Like I said leave me alone for 3 weeks and then we will see if you guys can be stopped. But wait why am I explaining this to you, you guys don't know how to fight fair. You just think that this server was created for you. But I now play in 2 worlds that are wonder ready, with a third very close while you guys keep taking everyone out the time before Wonders get started just keeps staying at over a year. leave everyone alone for a month or 2 and you will see that wonder age will be upon us soon enough.

Joseph-laff I wasn't trying to knock or dis you I just hadn't seen your name before. I know a lot of the TS members use different names here because ???????.

Leave you and everyone alone for month or 2?Like i said before, you are south boys favorite toy, maybe if they get tired and get boring with playing with their favorite toy they will leave you alone :p This is war game my friend, if you want to be left alone go and play Sims.Whatever you do, please don`t go ghost cos my boys and girls will be so angry without their favorite toy :p