Mra

DeletedUser

MRA...LOL arent The BANNED a massive MRA, I heard they are inviting everyone

DeletedUser

yes sweett, i am on this server, i came over from jut server with the rest of the banned :)

DeletedUser17180

much love for The Banned I see...

jono & AA, don't be haters. The Banned are a loving bunch and we willl send you out an olive branch something like a trojan horse.. see a nice pretty horse for you both and its filled with goodies just wait til you get it inside you towns and wait for the surprise :D

DeletedUser

If we merge into you do we get Founders rights?? :p

what account are you playing under?

much love for The Banned I see...

jono & AA, don't be haters. The Banned are a loving bunch and we willl send you out an olive branch something like a trojan horse.. see a nice pretty horse for you both and its filled with goodies just wait til you get it inside you towns and wait for the surprise :D

I love it when people talk smack before the worlds actually started ( by this i mean once everyone researches conquest) . Then i love to see how they are doing after its started. usually not as good as they thought

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25446

what, we are a good fluffy MRA, why you want us to go down, we accept anyone with a pulse and 5$ for beer and pizza on friday nights

Whoa, back up a minute,, is that all you can drink?? I might be interested....

DeletedUser

I agree Demon that is usually the case... however I think you will see my guys make good on their smacktalk