Farewell Delta

• Thread starter DeletedUser15049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack116798

Phrourach
Good luck Dune & all the Best in RL .
was always a good read when you got off . & to mary & co "It is just a game" & you did not win !!.

DeletedUser28972

Congrats to Harbs for winning WW race but war not over. Best wishes Dune for future you taught me alot made me a way better player growing up with you cheers champ speedy

DeletedUser

Congrats to Harbs for winning WW race but war not over. Best wishes Dune for future you taught me alot made me a way better player growing up with you cheers champ speedy
Dune dont worry.... Im not judging you because of the above statement. You cant be held responsible for some things!

DeletedUser

Just saying i've been an unwilling role model to some undesirables myself...

DeletedUser28972

lol cronos
cronos tried to threaten me back then i had a quarter of his cities wanted to take you on but you ran to Kris i had the satisfaction of clearing out most of your cities when you left

DeletedUser28972

lol cronos
Dune you were the same you were going to wipe me out remember i launched that second with a quarter of your size thats courage you taught me to time in to the second thank you now i am no.2 attacker in Delta going to no.1 shortly you got admit it to yourself DOA are the best in Delta and have been for a long time lol cronos

DeletedUser28972

Just saying i've been an unwilling role model to some undesirables myself...
Hi Cronos in your entire game you never came to the frontline just stayed back and took inactives what role models do you think you have?

DeletedUser15049

Dune you were the same you were going to wipe me out remember i launched that second with a quarter of your size thats courage you taught me to time in to the second thank you now i am no.2 attacker in Delta going to no.1 shortly you got admit it to yourself DOA are the best in Delta and have been for a long time lol cronos

Not once did I see you land an attack to the second speedy. Stop telling fibs. Your attacks are woeful. You earn most your attack BP hitting ghosts and your ahem pal newtown. As far as it goes I landed on an island next to you and you mailed me wanting to be a mate.

As for courage - anytime you had it on yer toes my lot got a mail saying I was yer pal. Behave lad before I come back to embarass you.

As for DoA being the best...what a joke. The proof is there for all to read. Come on now lad...don't have me telling more truths before you get a right red face!

DeletedUser

Hi Cronos in your entire game you never came to the frontline just stayed back and took inactives what role models do you think you have?
Was sent this from DOA forum by your own players who are not very happy
platypus rex 2012-05-10 14:17

Let us wipe them out first..hey are becoming a big threat with all their city taking..Lets focus on them for the next 3-4 weeks and deal them a blow they will never forget..
Now..Any suggestions?
fizpan38 2012-05-10 20:20

Stay on the Harbs.
platypus rex 2012-05-10 20:30

Look at the conquests those buggers are eating us inside out..Lets make a special team of players t obattle the Honey badgers..
fizpan38 2012-05-10 20:48

I wouldn't call 9 cities in 6 weeks "eating us inside out". I gave mine up uncontested because I didn't need it anymore. Offered to give them my others in that area. Worthless cities to me.

A few of the others were lost because of semi-active players. Again, worthless cities if players aren't gonna be on to save them.

Personally, I think they're doing us all a favor by weeding out a few...
platypus rex 2012-05-10 21:10

K guys..if you say so
speedboat 2012-05-11 03:48 [14/05/2012 09:59:02] badnight Initiates of Ares 2012-05-14 08:44

With all things in game let them. HB are convinced they are imba warriors, whereas in reality they are fools. There are so many ghosts that all you need to do is farm some dbps (if you can) and move elsewhere. They lack the numbers to be truly effective and given the large player size coming across conquest slots is going to be difficult.

Best of all as Fiz says every town they take frees up a town slot to use elsewhere and weeds out inactives. As I said at the start these multi-accounters are not blessed with strategic intelligence.

So speedboat your alliance and training alliance leaders think its better to give your cities away to your enemy and take a grey instead lol Maybe the 6 or 7 players that do try to play a war game as a war game and fight should maybe think about moving or starting there own alliance and let the farmville players plough there fields. Love from The Multi Badgers oops I mean The Honey Badgers
P.S I am glad your leaders wern't in WW 2 because with there strategic intelligence we would all be speaking German or Japanese now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No 1? Could that be cause most of the good players have left or are inactive rowboat? Frontlines to fight your wars you and veningitis
started and couldnt finish? You are lauaghable and as the rest of your alliance a joke. I left ares in part to distance myself from the riff raff (IL) and KS. Sadly
I was more respected by my enemies then you are by your friends. As for clearing my cities AFTER I LEFT...thats the only way it could have happened keep picking up those sloppy seconds. Oh and good job with those wonders seems like I left just in time to bad I waited so long though. Cheers to a fourth string player from a second place alliance. Try to counter that. I will understand if you need a few weeks and help, Dunes a nice guy if you ask nice he may take pity.

DeletedUser28972

Not once did I see you land an attack to the second speedy. Stop telling fibs. Your attacks are woeful. You earn most your attack BP hitting ghosts and your ahem pal newtown. As far as it goes I landed on an island next to you and you mailed me wanting to be a mate.

As for courage - anytime you had it on yer toes my lot got a mail saying I was yer pal. Behave lad before I come back to embarass you.

As for DoA being the best...what a joke. The proof is there for all to read. Come on now lad...don't have me telling more truths before you get a right red face!
That was 1 year ago learnt alot since then with 25x cities you had 60xcities courage buddy Doa sent you running from COF to OTC to HWC we smashed you out of your names then HWC ran to Harbs for glory you tried coming back but as a mutli got banned lost your acc and jeoperdised innocent players HWC hold the record for most banns please come back know i will do the job right time in to the second demolish you like i did Mayu and Loma and Sir clark as for city next to me i set it up for V1 to take it kept spying on you what amazes me why are you and cronos hanging around like bad smells you dont play in the game why you are sooks that never got what they wanted come back i beg you theres alot of accounts leaving take Mayu acc we will be nice and close embarass me what a joke no.2 attacker with half your cities.Get real you and your alliance won 0 in Delta did FA

DeletedUser28972

No 1? Could that be cause most of the good players have left or are inactive rowboat? Frontlines to fight your wars you and veningitis
started and couldnt finish? You are lauaghable and as the rest of your alliance a joke. I left ares in part to distance myself from the riff raff (IL) and KS. Sadly
I was more respected by my enemies then you are by your friends. As for clearing my cities AFTER I LEFT...thats the only way it could have happened keep picking up those sloppy seconds. Oh and good job with those wonders seems like I left just in time to bad I waited so long though. Cheers to a fourth string player from a second place alliance. Try to counter that. I will understand if you need a few weeks and help, Dunes a nice guy if you ask nice he may take pity.
I went past you when you were around cut the bull i offered you 1on1 war under the same banner with a quarter of your cities you ran come back with Dune prove your point to me you guys are a hole in the water all talk no action praising other alliances crawlers not your own your little boys respected you in IOA your below the belt Big Brother cronos90

DeletedUser28972

As for a pal i respect high rank players with triple my cities thats why Speak your heart i would bud your talking about things 1 year ago wish i had you know to rip you apart

DeletedUser

I went past you when you were around cut the bull i offered you 1on1 war under the same banner with a quarter of your cities you ran come back with Dune prove your point to me you guys are a hole in the water all talk no action praising other alliances crawlers not your own your little boys respected you in IOA your below the belt Big Brother cronos90

Hey rowboat? You do realize the little boys in IOA are your brothers? I didnt war with you as I was asked by Kris and Merry for friendship with onion legions. As for coming back thats laughable...giving other alliances credit is the mature thing. I have gotten along with phil and dune this whole time, the failure on the leaders of Ares has always been the same...side with people whether right or wrong because of old decaying friendships. Huns and IL, sad thing is the members of IOA were great just bad guidance from DOA. You will always be a shadow of a ghost of a decaying great house, which is y you are begging for help against your enemies...and thats not the secret you think it is. And maybe just maybe I will come back just to crush you. And if I do you would cry yourself to sleep...so try again. As for you clearing cities for vagince1 proves he really is pathetic. Does he still make players clear his cities land his cs then tell you all where to send support even at their own expense while losing cities? And is he still telling you where to send your cs? And making you keep them in his harbour? Run along thing2 and tell thing1 (v5) I told your secrets. Just remember I havent even gotten warmed up yet... I still know how close you all are to hunterdaemon and 20 accounts. You have to love fanatics even ignorant ones...that believe a lying snake that lies about being a veteran. And I can speak on that one first hand as I did almost 10 years....oh and i can actually provideproof go figure?

DeletedUser

It is always amusing to come on this forum and to read what you all have to say. Is it just me or you people are immature. Grow up you all I know this here is your ounce of excitement in life but span out of it and stop being so pathetic. (No offence intended)

This goes to all of the above.

DeletedUser

lol like I said its always amusing. I do understand that most of what I said didn't get through your thick skull (no offence), so yours is an expected response. I still say get mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.