Farewell Delta

• Thread starter DeletedUser15049
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15049

lol like I said its always amusing. I do understand that most of what I said didn't get through your thick skull (no offence), so yours is an expected response. I still say get mature.

Oh this old one.

Yawn.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

speedboat

You could rip me apart? lol... your whole alliance couldn't do it. Get a grip of yourself because everyone is having a right giggle at your expense.

DeletedUser15049

That was 1 year ago learnt alot since then with 25x cities you had 60xcities courage buddy Doa sent you running from COF to OTC to HWC we smashed you out of your names then HWC ran to Harbs for glory you tried coming back but as a mutli got banned lost your acc and jeoperdised innocent players HWC hold the record for most banns please come back know i will do the job right time in to the second demolish you like i did Mayu and Loma and Sir clark as for city next to me i set it up for V1 to take it kept spying on you what amazes me why are you and cronos hanging around like bad smells you dont play in the game why you are sooks that never got what they wanted come back i beg you theres alot of accounts leaving take Mayu acc we will be nice and close embarass me what a joke no.2 attacker with half your cities.Get real you and your alliance won 0 in Delta did FA

Right... a few facts need pointed out here.

As for COF. I went to COF to make a stand on certain things in The Huns Crusaders set up. scarbone asked me to come in so they could provide support to me if it went pete tong. It is why the merger never worked out and why we went to war. You cost your alliance the win speedy. You and the muppets that put you up to it. The minute your abysmal (as per) attacks all gave me the BP I expected and you found me in a city next door to you...you mailed me to say I was the man etc. From that point on as your alliance colleagues attacked my city you offered me your city to stash my troops. So now they all know why they could not take it.

I was always a Crusader chump. Everyone knows this but keep on showing how peripheral you are to the game in truth. That aside, your little put up job actually cost DoA the server. Until then I considered DoA allies.

Attack BP is nothing. Time and time again this has been shown. Keep chasing those ghosts down and inactives muppet and exchanging BP with your ahem pal newtown (the hypocrisy is so rank that I believe you need help lad).

OTC is HWC chump. Hold that thought because that is a little detail that explains all that took place.

DoA and the Huns actually lost more accounts than we did so again behave and the difference is we aren't a crew of snitches who play multis as they whine on here about others. Truth is most of the 8 accounts we lost (5 in fact) were irregular transfers and not multi bans. Your own leader acknowledged this and why it came around. The sin lies with DoA and everyone knows it. TrevorUzbek and all the other multis.

As for your other lies. You never demolished those players. Even your own alliance players will be cringing at this. Go and have a right word with yourself speedy. You are truly a mediocre player (although highly active I grant you that) and best part is everyone in the know knows it.

As for my city. I mailed you and offered you it. I wasn't even playing speedy. So again you tell a porkie pie. All designed to inflate the myths. That city was never spied by you. You were great for giving me a safe harbour though and also our other players like Zeusalarr and for that I thank you. Indeed it is why I offered you the city and emptied its defences for you to take it. The fact is you ran to V1 who then titled it 'killed dune' or some bull. Which says all you need to know about both of you. You are just making a fool of yourselves here because everyone knows this to be so. DonisG, ghost, and others had already tried to take that city. V1 walked into an empty city instead of you. Simple as that. I wasn't even playing at the time as my account was to be taken over.

As for my crew doing nothing. We stopped your alliance from winning the server. Again people will be rolling around with laughter. We took your wonders. Did you forget that part? We took 3 of your wonders and we stopped you from being the winners. You were an hour from winning with a banned account sitting in a level 10 wonder. But hey...it was nothing.... Our active accounts are all Harbs as was agreed before we even took on your 70ml pt alliance. Hold that thought too because it should open your eyes to how the game was played.

Not only that - we won our war with the Scorps, broke the back of the GK-Scorps merger as Tribulus was mass mailing people 'rayzor is da man' and Make will confirm that. You lot were getting nowhere until we ended the NAP with GK. Even the GK guys would confirm all the above as would the Scorps. We never lost a war under my command sunshine. If you think getting some easy takes is winning a war whilst you lose the Wonders Race and most of your top players (who left in disgust) then you really need to have a right word with yourself.

In short. We won the server. Get it?

Cheers for the entertainment value.

;)

DeletedUser

fizpan38 2012-05-10 20:20

Stay on the Harbs.
DoA lets face it you were always The Huns shadow, even now, and lets face another thing your all bark and no bite! (I KNOW someone's going to try to refute my statement but lets be honest if it wasn't for The Huns where would you be?) Only ones 'Staying on the Harbs' are those few players in O58, and two of those NEED to get back to IoA immediately, our guys smile when those two send attacks because they know its easy BP's. Bring the war into O45/46/47 IF you can, if it wasn't for the damn city slots we'd already be at your core. Why do we even talk about DoA still? They're just there now. You want blood, lets talk about SG-Elites :pro:

DeletedUser

Oh this old one.

Yawn.

Predictable

DoA lets face it you were always The Huns shadow, even now, and lets face another thing your all bark and no bite! (I KNOW someone's going to try to refute my statement but lets be honest if it wasn't for The Huns where would you be?) Only ones 'Staying on the Harbs' are those few players in O58, and two of those NEED to get back to IoA immediately, our guys smile when those two send attacks because they know its easy BP's. Bring the war into O45/46/47 IF you can, if it wasn't for the damn city slots we'd already be at your core. Why do we even talk about DoA still? They're just there now. You want blood, lets talk about SG-Elites :pro:

Hilarious

DeletedUser

Irony has no bounds.

So it seems in your case. A person who was booted out of this game for cheating but he continued to act in the same manner. Which make you what? Oooh yeah a CHEATER. You are a man who cannot even keep his own word. That tell us a lot about you, Mr. Self Parsing narcissistic and idiopathic person. Now respect your own words for a change and bugger off if you may, although i know its wish full thinking.

DeletedUser15049

So it seems in your case. A person who was booted out of this game for cheating but he continued to act in the same manner. Which make you what? Oooh yeah a CHEATER. You are a man who cannot even keep his own word. That tell us a lot about you, Mr. Self Parsing narcissistic and idiopathic person. Now respect your own words for a change and bugger off if you may, although i know its wish full thinking.

Now now Hunter...there was me thinking you were the one sitting here pontificating about maturity!

Originally Posted by RCHunter
lol like I said its always amusing. I do understand that most of what I said didn't get through your thick skull (no offence), so yours is an expected response. I still say get mature.

As I said already...

Irony has no bounds.

I never denied going into methods when facing people who denied the chance to remove a banned player from a level ten wonder as they sat on these forums shouting about victory with an hour to go. Even your own leader Tribulus agrees that I had no other option as he ceded the victory to me. Go have a chat with him. He might help you see the light.

I think your tribe should look at itself before it points the finger at anyone. One would think your tribe were whiter than white the way you go on. As for the rest of it. Yawn. Hardly brought you victory focusing on myself. Nor does it really do your case any good when people see my RESPONSE to false claims producing such antipathy and immaturity.

As an aside, I was so narcissistic and idiopathic I never took the founders rights at my alliance. You go look at your alliance listings and see how many hold Founders Rights.

The truth will set you free.

DeletedUser

Now now Hunter...there was me thinking you were the one sitting here pontificating about maturity!

As I said already...

Irony has no bounds.

I never denied going into methods when facing people who denied the chance to remove a banned player from a level ten wonder as they sat on these forums shouting about victory with an hour to go. Even your own leader Tribulus agrees that I had no other option as he ceded the victory to me. Go have a chat with him. He might help you see the light.

I think your tribe should look at itself before it points the finger at anyone. One would think your tribe were whiter than white the way you go on. As for the rest of it. Yawn. Hardly brought you victory focusing on myself. Nor does it really do your case any good when people see my RESPONSE to false claims producing such antipathy and immaturity.

Antipathy and immaturity coming form you sounds different and quite frankly absurd. I do not represent DoA or any one else for that matter, I couldn't care less what they do, done or would do.

Your excuse for multi accounting is absolutely meaning less, no one having sound mind would cover their faces with mud just because his enemies did. You are the spitting image of those republican politicians who reason for everything they do is that someone else did the same. But hey we cant expect nothing better from either.

DeletedUser

As an aside, I was so narcissistic and idiopathic I never took the founders rights at my alliance. You go look at your alliance listings and see how many hold Founders Rights.

The truth will set you free.

Like I said, I couldn't care less what they do, did or would do. Dang now you would have to come up with new reason for being Mr. Perfect (self proclaimed that is)

DeletedUser15049

Like I said, I couldn't care less what they do, did or would do. Dang now you would have to come up with new reason for being Mr. Perfect (self proclaimed that is)

I am sorry but where have I ever stated I was 'Mr Perfect'? For someone who makes such a noise on these forums about 'maturity' you aren't half acting like a kid with these Mr whatevers you are throwing around. Reminds me of my 8yr old niece arguing with her 9yr old brother.

As for the rest. You are entitled to your views but lets be clear. If I had not adopted those methods your cheating alliance DOA would have the thread titled 'Congratulations to the Disciples of Ares'. I have little doubt that you'd be here milking the victory for what it was worth.

I hold no regrets other than the loss of my account. I willingly sacrificed that to ensure your alliance did not cheat its way to victory. Two wrongs do not make a right. On that I agree. However anyone reading it with a mature mind will know who holds integrity and who is acting like an 8yr old.

As for the 'sound mind' stuff. I'm used to the mad bad dune insults. It really is water off a ducks back. War is always messy. As in always. Even war games as everyone knows. Just take it on the chin. You lost.

Ta ra.

DeletedUser15049

Oh and feel free to s..t over a farewell thread. Says it all.

DeletedUser

I hope that 9 year nephew of yours would turn out to be more mature than you.

Thank you for your permission great sir. Everyone here have said their farewells to you, so please do the pleasure of finally buggering off. We will truly morn the loss of this humble soul. Now do everyone a favour and go for the bright light.

Coming to reality now, I do apologise my directness to you but lets face it mate not many her are missing you and the number of farewells proves it. So do what you came here to do. You have said your last words, your bags were packed a long time ago so now leave... if you may (still wish full thinking - waiting for dunes reply as there is no way this chap will bugger of that easy).

DeletedUser15049

As I said before regarding you.

Irony has no bounds.

As for the rest. Look, do you really think I am caring about childish remarks like those you offer? That it affects me in any sense?

I'm a man.

If I had lost I'd have been first to say 'well done DoA'. Anyone who knows me, and not the caricature painted by losers, will say that. As it stands, who are here to s...t over a thread? A farewell thread? Yep. DoA. Who are here making false claims about their ability? Yep. DoA. Who are here being grand hypocrites? Yep. DoA. Who are here making false claims about players they could not handle in a fight? Yep. DoA.

An absence of class cost your alliance the server. Now read these words and read them well...and consider the fact I warned what would come and come it did.

You lost the server and after today will most definitely lose a war.

And that, at the end of the day, is what counts. Not some ad hominem nonsense from the mug who thought he could portray himself as what he charges others as being. As I said before. Feel free to post what you like. Real men. As in MEN. Well...the MEN will be laughing to the rafters at your displays here.

Nice try though. Pity you had to learn what Trib had to learn.

Bye...

DeletedUser

Just take it on the chin. You lost.

Is it just me or you just cannot seem to get the grasp of what I have been saying? Did i on any occasion comment about the DoA lose or the Harbs win? For all you genuineness, there are wins and losses but the game goes on. So less of the gob smacking and more of the game please? Oooh I almost forgot you cant, gob smacking is all you got left.

DeletedUser

and he still denies himself a respectable way out. Some people just cant have it the right way...

DeletedUser15049

I did grasp what you were saying. Leaving aside the ad hominems, the hypocrisies and every other antic on display from you.I even said I agree that two wrong do not make a right. Got that part? See...that is called being a man.

However, getting back to the idiopathic narcissistic projection you made: you clearly are not very good at grasping what others are saying. Nor putting actions in context. Which is all I was pointing to.

Now. With all due respect. I have a life and I have a night of fun ahead. I trust you will enjoy being stuck in front of a screen chasing a war when you have already lost a server.

Ta ra.

DeletedUser

I'm a man.

Hilarious I tell you, absolutely hilarious. A man really? A man who doesnt keep to his words? Not much of a man if you ask me.

As for the rest. Look, do you really think I am caring about childish remarks like those you offer? That it affects me in any sense?

It absolutely doesn't effect and I know this, that is exactly the point I was trying to make. Nothing effect you more than your over inflated ego which got busted when your cheating finally got caught (followed by your lame excuses).

You lost the server and after today will most definitely lose a war.

Well finally you accepted the point of many, the war never ended only the battle did. I don't know what you are bragging about as you won nothing...

Please God please let that be the last bye. Don't proclaim that your a man (to the contrary I must say), be one, stand by your own words and bugger off... (stillllll wish full thinking)

DeletedUser15049

Oh and incase speedy misses my reply to his charming reaction to me laughing at cronos' post.

That was 1 year ago learnt alot since then with 25x cities you had 60xcities courage buddy Doa sent you running from COF to OTC to HWC we smashed you out of your names then HWC ran to Harbs for glory you tried coming back but as a mutli got banned lost your acc and jeoperdised innocent players HWC hold the record for most banns please come back know i will do the job right time in to the second demolish you like i did Mayu and Loma and Sir clark as for city next to me i set it up for V1 to take it kept spying on you what amazes me why are you and cronos hanging around like bad smells you dont play in the game why you are sooks that never got what they wanted come back i beg you theres alot of accounts leaving take Mayu acc we will be nice and close embarass me what a joke no.2 attacker with half your cities.Get real you and your alliance won 0 in Delta did FA

Right... a few facts need pointed out here.

As for COF. I went to COF to make a stand on certain things in The Huns Crusaders set up. scarbone asked me to come in so they could provide support to me if it went pete tong. It is why the merger never worked out and why we went to war. You cost your alliance the win speedy. You and the muppets that put you up to it. The minute your abysmal (as per) attacks all gave me the BP I expected and you found me in a city next door to you...you mailed me to say I was the man etc. From that point on as your alliance colleagues attacked my city you offered me your city to stash my troops. So now they all know why they could not take it.

I was always a Crusader chump. Everyone knows this but keep on showing how peripheral you are to the game in truth. That aside, your little put up job actually cost DoA the server. Until then I considered DoA allies.

Attack BP is nothing. Time and time again this has been shown. Keep chasing those ghosts down and inactives muppet and exchanging BP with your ahem pal newtown (the hypocrisy is so rank that I believe you need help lad).

OTC is HWC chump. Hold that thought because that is a little detail that explains all that took place.

DoA and the Huns actually lost more accounts than we did so again behave and the difference is we aren't a crew of snitches who play multis as they whine on here about others. Truth is most of the 8 accounts we lost (5 in fact) were irregular transfers and not multi bans. Your own leader acknowledged this and why it came around. The sin lies with DoA and everyone knows it. TrevorUzbek and all the other multis.

As for your other lies. You never demolished those players. Even your own alliance players will be cringing at this. Go and have a right word with yourself speedy. You are truly a mediocre player (although highly active I grant you that) and best part is everyone in the know knows it.

As for my city. I mailed you and offered you it. I wasn't even playing speedy. So again you tell a porkie pie. All designed to inflate the myths. That city was never spied by you. You were great for giving me a safe harbour though and also our other players like Zeusalarr and for that I thank you. Indeed it is why I offered you the city and emptied its defences for you to take it. The fact is you ran to V1 who then titled it 'killed dune' or some bull. Which says all you need to know about both of you. You are just making a fool of yourselves here because everyone knows this to be so. DonisG, ghost, and others had already tried to take that city. V1 walked into an empty city instead of you. Simple as that. I wasn't even playing at the time as my account was to be taken over.

As for my crew doing nothing. We stopped your alliance from winning the server. Again people will be rolling around with laughter. We took your wonders. Did you forget that part? We took 3 of your wonders and we stopped you from being the winners. You were an hour from winning with a banned account sitting in a level 10 wonder. But hey...it was nothing.... Our active accounts are all Harbs as was agreed before we even took on your 70ml pt alliance. Hold that thought too because it should open your eyes to how the game was played.

Not only that - we won our war with the Scorps, broke the back of the GK-Scorps merger as Tribulus was mass mailing people 'rayzor is da man' and Make will confirm that. You lot were getting nowhere until we ended the NAP with GK. Even the GK guys would confirm all the above as would the Scorps. We never lost a war under my command sunshine. If you think getting some easy takes is winning a war whilst you lose the Wonders Race and most of your top players (who left in disgust) then you really need to have a right word with yourself.

In short. We won the server. Get it?

Cheers for the entertainment value.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.