PLEASE SUPPORT I am a beginner, lost protection and someone is trying to attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have just lost my beginner's protection and already some kn o bs are trying to attack. The Alliance is Immortal Corruption II and the attack is being initiated by "mpwalker" I have 40 MINUTES UNITL THEY LAND If anyone can send me support, i am in grid 35 of Delphi and top left of island. I am willing to join any alliance who helps me and be grateful!!!!

DeletedUser

Crisis over....FOR NOW!!!
I defended my city against two simultaneous attacks quite comfortably but it can only last so long. Any alliances out there please send me an invite. My co-ordinates are 315,575.
I am active almost all day every day.

DeletedUser30317

I have just lost my beginner's protection and already some kn o bs are trying to attack. The Alliance is Immortal Corruption II and the attack is being initiated by "mpwalker" I have 40 MINUTES UNITL THEY LAND If anyone can send me support, i am in grid 35 of Delphi and top left of island. I am willing to join any alliance who helps me and be grateful!!!!

You DO know this is a wargame, right??? This means that people WILL attack each other, LOL...did you find your alliance in the end?

DeletedUser

Crisis over....FOR NOW!!!
I defended my city against two simultaneous attacks quite comfortably but it can only last so long. Any alliances out there please send me an invite. My co-ordinates are 315,575.
I am active almost all day every day.

Hello lonsdale ~

Please be aware that the forum isn't the best place to request for support. If you aren't apart of an alliance I highly recommend it for increased support, offensive operations, as well as just a good time with fellow players. :)

Happy Hunting!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

You DO know this is a wargame, right??? This means that people WILL attack each other, LOL...did you find your alliance in the end?
i just found this and actually spat out my drink LOL Jill telling someone else this is a war game LOLOLOLOLOLOL
coming from the same person who kept on whining about how she built up a super douper alliance for us big bad bullies to go and wreck it.
classic

DeletedUser

Well since this thread is now irrelevant I will be closing. :)

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.