World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser

Hahaha markini, the only reason some players know who you are is because you do nothing but talk a load of BS in the external, now run alone and lick eddys a*s.

danny tell me again. why did you quit? oh yea you couldn't handle being rimmmed from me... was it 7-0 to me? i think so you little moron...

spartanrai my skype name is masonbhoy... come alone for a verbal rimming anyday....

multi accounting???? you moron obviously don't know the meaning, checking into someone's account is not cheating.... eddy using loads of accounts for his own advantage is cheating.... but hey anyone want to join a random world with me, same direction at the same time, i will rim you all, sad pathetic losers, you all talk a good fight but none have even done anything worth mentioning in Pi!!!!

DeletedUser

No, i think i made myself pretty clear, you didn't rim me, and all the cities you took were whilst i was offline. You're a coward. Have you ever taken a city off an online player?

Btw, i would just like to point out that since you're a definite cheater, well who knows what you did throughout your entire gaming career to get to where you are now, so to mention again, nothing you ever do on this game can be taken as a true accomplishment. you really like to be angry, arrogant and bitter don't you, with your 'sad pathetic i will rim you losers' comments

DeletedUser

Hahaha markini, the only reason some players know who you are is because you do nothing but talk a load of BS in the external, now run alone and lick eddys a*s.

danny tell me again. why did you quit? oh yea you couldn't handle being rimmmed from me... was it 7-0 to me? i think so you little moron...

spartanrai my skype name is masonbhoy... come alone for a verbal rimming anyday....

multi accounting???? you moron obviously don't know the meaning, checking into someone's account is not cheating.... eddy using loads of accounts for his own advantage is cheating.... but hey anyone want to join a random world with me, same direction at the same time, i will rim you all, sad pathetic losers, you all talk a good fight but none have even done anything worth mentioning in Pi!!!!

haha i actually laughed out loud
u are sooooooo one to talk mason! do u think words come out ur coz so much sh*t comes out ur mouth?
and what have u done on pi accept winge and swear and show everyone what a messed up person you really are!
how is it not cheating to log onto someone elses account to stop them from losing citiies to us??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cheating would be using the account to my advantage, which i have never done.

Markini it was me and weeb that stopped GGW spreading into south o54 and north o55, continually took cities off the GGW noobs... have a look at my grepo stats, They do not lie girls... Danny you can moan all you want about me using weebs account to my advantage, but if you check hes been in vm on a few occasions for long periods of time, so how could i use it to my advantage??? i just checked to see what cities eddy was going after... And the funny thing is it was weeb that actually signed in and sent his snipe attempts (when he came home from work!!!) not me!!! and danny you know yourself that weeb never helped me with sieges and i never helped him, it was once in a blue moon we helped each other, want know why, we had a shared connection, which meant we couldn't attack the same person or help support on sieges, so do explain you little coward...

And also can you explain how i managed to earn 1.6m bp????

DeletedUser

yes, you seem like suuuch an honourable and trustworthy guy mason. Why wouldn't i believe everything i say? And in answer to your question, attacking people who are offline, cheating....

DeletedUser27621

You guys are really funny! I love how one of you (not saying who but it should be obvious) is so jealous of eddy.mad. Just because GGW is terrible doesn't mean there leader is.

DeletedUser

You guys are really funny! I love how one of you (not saying who but it should be obvious) is so jealous of eddy.mad. Just because GGW is terrible doesn't mean there leader is.
my freind your not invited in this thread i appreciate that your on eddy side but its end is near :D and ggw :)

DeletedUser

eddy is great and most of ggw is great too.
do u even play in this world mate??

DeletedUser

^hear hear. I think he has more bp and points if i am not mistaken mason?

DeletedUser

LOL... Hilarious... We all know the end is really near for TEIN. 1.6M BP. So just with that can get you 90 city slots? im starting to wonder. Im at 1.12M but i only have 71 city slots. Hmmmm... I must be doing something wrong why i cant have as many city slots as fast as some of you guys do. But i have to say, there are more ways to gain more CP. Im sure TEIN is mad since they are getting hit really bad by eddy.

DeletedUser

too bad we arent mad. and eddy hasnt done much but try one person.

DeletedUser

Danny tell me why did you quit again???? enough said... markini you're nothing but a forum bandit, you all talk a good fight but that's all you do...!!!

So tell me the mighty GGW is basically one mega cheating player, It's quite ironic you talk about me cheating, Yet eddy is a player that's on 24/7, Me being paranoid? Nah you ask any player that's went for eddy and they will back me up, A blatant cheater, But hey who am i to judge the greatest ever player hahahaha...

Also can you please name all the GGW players that have been banned for multi accounting? Now before you do, take a deeeeeep breathe because there has been loads!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, you seem like suuuch an honourable and trustworthy guy mason. Why wouldn't i believe everything i say? And in answer to your question, attacking people who are offline, cheating....

Ohhh sorry taking cities at various times (in a 24hr game) is cheating???? hahaha eddy only ever tired me when i was offline, does that mean hes a cheat as well danny???

ps i have the worlds smallest violin playing just for you :) also can you explain why you or you're alliance never tried to break any of my sieges? why did you not fight back? yet you call me the coward hahaha...

Ask the old Abhilash what it was like losing a city to me when he was online, spartan also losed a city when he was online, he attempted to snipe my cs with a half nuke of ls but ran into 1700 bi landing within 10 sec of the cs, plus all the cities i took off you were out of my core and into central 054, so why wouldn't i take advantage of you being offline??? but as i told many times before when you came online the sieges would've been like 1hr old at most but you or you're alliance never tried to break them... losers!!!

DeletedUser

Danny tell me why did you quit again???? enough said... markini you're nothing but a forum bandit, you all talk a good fight but that's all you do...!!!

So tell me the mighty GGW is basically one mega cheating player, It's quite ironic you talk about me cheating, Yet eddy is a player that's on 24/7, Me being paranoid? Nah you ask any player that's went for eddy and they will back me up, A blatant cheater, But hey who am i to judge the greatest ever player hahahaha...

Also can you please name all the GGW players that have been banned for multi accounting? Now before you do, take a deeeeeep breathe because there has been loads!!!!!!

lmao mason seeing as u are banned but still wont just F**K OFF u are defo the forum bandit.
All i do is talk fight eh? well you are banned so u cant talk plus i have one of the highest bp counts in abp and overall bp, probably the highest in terms of bp - points ratio (apart from gitte but he just lost a whole load of cities so doesnt count). That is what counts according to you isnt it?? today i sniped 2 cs's from superman and i have recently started taking tein cities (yes before i took inactives mostly i admit).
I can't believe the banned bad boy is talking about cheating! :D its none of ur business when eddy is on. this is a 24hr game isnt it? u took cities off ggw while they were offline!
everyone who went after eddy was beaten, hence their bitterness and claims of cheating BECAUSE HE BEAT THEM.
why has all ur o54 players run off to vm? TO RUN AWAY FROM EDDY! He is taking your cities almost 1 a day so you can shut up.
Yes other ggw players were banned so they arent here any more to fight for us as it seems they cheated. I dont see them crying and winging on the forum though. Do u mason?

DeletedUser

masonbhoy look at the messages i send you on skype and why are you wearing a breast on your pic

DeletedUser

lmao mason seeing as u are banned but still wont just F**K OFF u are defo the forum bandit.

You tell me to fck off yet danny9990 has came back after quitting because he couldn't handle BEING RIMMED OFF ME!!!! Double standards markini tut tut tut...

My account hasn't went ghost yet, So i am therefore still a player in pi so i still have the right to participate in threads, Unlike danny9990 who is no more because he went ghost months ago, Therefore he has no right to be here!!!