Account

DeletedUser

Anyone know of any player wanting to give an account away with 3-5 cities but it has to be far on the rim?

DeletedUser

fhib attacks with biremes, sends a full blown sword nuke to clear your city and likes to message noobs on how scary and how great a rimmer he is :p. hope to see you in here soon bud :)

DeletedUser

What do you mean? I though you said that im supposed to attack with them:/, Can someone please explain what you attack and defend with because i dont know what to believe now.

DeletedUser

defend with 250+ LS, attack with 300-400 biremes. 1k swords and archer nukes work for attacking. never use hops, chariots, or tiremes. just stack your city with slingers and then you have a great defense city, same with horsies. Make nukes of 15CS to clear harbors and break sieges. Thats all I can say about the perfect army right now, but it is a good base or an army.

DeletedUser

defend with 250+ LS, attack with 300-400 biremes. 1k swords and archer nukes work for attacking. never use hops, chariots, or tiremes. just stack your city with slingers and then you have a great defense city, same with horsies. Make nukes of 15CS to clear harbors and break sieges. Thats all I can say about the perfect army right now, but it is a good base or an army.
whooooa :eek:, now i know where DoA / IoA got there military training from. can you please teach us Harbs how its done? we've been doing the exact opposite :/

DeletedUser

Well now do the opposite of what you were doing. Come to Xi (you can't WW's started yesterday) and I will teach you everything you need to know to be successful.

DeletedUser

Hm is that true? Well thank you posiden for the amazing guide anything thing else that i should know about city build?

DeletedUser

Posiden is pulling your leg fhibner, he is playing with you.

Defensive Land units: Swordsmen, Archers, Hoplites and Chariots. (Never use Swords or Archers for offence... NEVER!!!)
Defensive Naval units: Biremes, Fire ship and Trireme (Never use Briemes for offence)

Offensive Land units: Slingers, Hoplites, Horsemen and Chariots (Do not ever use Slingers or Horsemen for defence)
Offensive Laval units: Light ship (should always be used for offence and never for defence), Trireme can be used for both but most people prefer not to use them.

Colony Ship is the acquire cities ONLY!!! they cannot be used as defence or offence.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't then may God help you

DeletedUser

Posiden1239 if thats what you do then i am not surprised by how far you get in every world.

Thanks RCHunter it was only a mere joke that i did not understand how to play but at least you try and help players out unlike posiden who clearly tries to show off with some experience but when you look at his grepostats its quite a big fail.

DeletedUser

my stats for posiden are a fail, except For Xi which are pretty good for how long I have played there. I have joined many worlds with bad leaders. I have joined some worlds and just disbanded a bunch of noobs on the rim and then stopped playing there. I played some for fun but Xi is the only serious world I have played with this account. I started on Eta and did quite well but then RL and other problems got in the way so I deleted my account (Old Ben, hence my other account Old Ben JR) and let grepo for a while. I was just plaing around b/c I know you can take a joke fhib from seeing you on Corinth but I guess I was misunderstood. Play with me in an alliance or against me and then judge me, stats are deceiving. Walk two moons in another mans shoes.

My avg. land nuke has 1-1.2k slings, a few hundred hops/horses, 20-50LS, and x amount of trans.

I won't give away my land defense, just in case but there are different opinions on troop amounts for that.

I have 250+ LS in my LS nuke.

I have 200+ birs for navy defense.

manti nukes are useful (just a bunch of them in the nuke, however many you want to make)

Pegasus/ bireme cties are good builds later on too.

I have many builds and troop builds but I wont bore you with them all. (you can experiment a little when you have nearly around 100 cities and 1mill points)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You didnt really think i was being serious did you haha? Of course i can take a joke! I know who you are i was just seeing your reaction to my post, you must be able to take a joke as well cant you?, Its quite obvious that by now in the old worlds there is no noobs posting haha, iv got nothing against you just got you trolled you back :)

DeletedUser

sorry poseidon can't leave Delta yet there is unfinished business here. join Delta if you want, do as fhib did here. honestly, Delta has a few active players too few to make a huge change in any war, it'd be great if more experienced players moved into Delta.

DeletedUser

If someone would git an account or send me a PM w/ a link I will try it out. I couldn't devote a TON of time to it but I would try to be as active as I am on Xi/soon to be Bellephoron.

DeletedUser

Youll be surprised there is no wee accoint like 3-5 cities up for grabs :( kinda sucks. And it will be hard not to devote a lot of time or 70+ cities hahaha

DeletedUser

I played with that many cities before but the captain was nessacary to farm that many. I am on Xi with 11 cities and haven't used gold yet and it is already pretty time-consuming to farm and queqe troops.