Top 12 Rise Or Die

DeletedUser

Yeah, I heard that too. Maybe if I ask nicely, someone will just give me one? I can build a lot of sword guys and maybe a horsey, put them on a transport and see if they can take over a city. But I'm not optimistic......

DeletedUser9465

Where I can find this horsey Cob?

Man! You are so quick at getting this! I am a bit jealous. But you are my friend and I know you will help me. Going to build only triremes and horses then. How many horses can a trireme transport?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

50 I think.....

I think we are getting a little off- topic, right Mods? (but it's at least a little funny) Maybe we should open up a separate thread for tutorial sessions....

Sorry in advance Mod

DeletedUser

So Rob, our alliance is growing fast now, just added a couple hundred points to the pot! I built a wall all the way to level 2 (I think 5 is the biggest) and I recruited a dozen rock slinger guys if you need to borrow them for defense, but you'll have to send a trireme to come get them. I have a horsey guy and that should be enough to protect my city I think. I haven't figured out what the temple is for, but I'm not all that religious so I don't think I'll build one.

We don't have that many points so we should work on recruiting a whole bunch of "low point guys" like us, that way our alliance will be #1! The more players we have, the stronger we will be!

DeletedUser9465

I'm on it Cob. I think I'll join every server to invite players to Knossos and they will all join JW. SO WE WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST ALLIANCE EVER, hence the strongest.

PS: you can build the wall to level 6, I did it already. This will allow you to build a temple too and the temple is good because you can bolt your enemies. Imagine this: with one bolt, one of their cities is out for good! I think I'll build the temple to the max and I will strike down all enemy cities!!!

DeletedUser

Hey Robbyn thank you for the tips ... was wondering what to do with all my god points ... will get right on some serious bolting :)

DeletedUser9465

I think these bolts can be used to strike enemy navies and armies as well. In case the city is too far, you wait until the enemy troops are close to your city and strike them down with a mighty bolt.

DeletedUser

I think hitting the senates is best way to go ... just think you hit a fully grown city smack in their seat of government ... that would have to hurt

DeletedUser

actually was told by a good source that u bolt the senate enough and u can actually start a revolution (only works on the fully grown cities ... was told)

DeletedUser13294

I'm on it Cob. I think I'll join every server to invite players to Knossos and they will all join JW. SO WE WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST ALLIANCE EVER, hence the strongest.

PS: you can build the wall to level 6, I did it already. This will allow you to build a temple too and the temple is good because you can bolt your enemies. Imagine this: with one bolt, one of their cities is out for good! I think I'll build the temple to the max and I will strike down all enemy cities!!!

You are my friend, there for i give you a tip : wall can go up to 8. I did it. :p

The bolt thing is new to me, so thanks for the tip. :)

I always wonder why some players attack you. They can colonize and have a new city. there is no need to take away my work. Take a bit more time, but is civilized to every Grepo player.

DeletedUser

I always wonder why some players attack you. They can colonize and have a new city. there is no need to take away my work. Take a bit more time, but is civilized to every Grepo player.

You make a good point tinut founding a city also gives you more opportunity to farm and build ... makes grep feel just a little more like FarmVille

DeletedUser9465

@TINUT

Mine actually is a perfect 10! Catch me if you can!

About the civilized thingey, I agree to you. In fact, that's why we are here: to teach every one the civilized ways in grepo and stop the barbarian from pillaging and destroying peoples hard work. That's how nice we are guys! Join us, you are all invited! :)

DeletedUser13294

You make a good point tinut founding a city also gives you more opportunity to farm and build ... makes grep feel just a little more like FarmVille

My point exactly, Niko. Thank you.

PS : Imagine that you will need the academy at level 22, i don't see a point to build it up to 30. Later in the game, maybe because you gain dome points and climb up in points rank.

DeletedUser

Anyone figure out how to actually harvest the crops next to the farm building yet??? I was hoping to be able to plant different crops that will give me more gold

DeletedUser9465

You're welcome mate. I am beginning to grasp this game and I am happy to help. :)