Top 12 ABP Alliances

DeletedUser9465

Hmm.... what do you mean by "your safe and secure to build our city(s)"? Is this some kind of threat? I don't cope well with threats. And I am pretty sure you can't take the original city from a player :p.

DeletedUser

who in his right mind would attack us when we are members in a top alliance!
I dont know... Chuck Norris?

You don't have to Cob. Just build your city. This game is about cities and points.
Right... I heard its best if you can get all your buildings to maximum level too. :)

And I am pretty sure you can't take the original city from a player .

I heard that some people use a hidden resaerch called the trojan horse to do it.

I not sure if you're really jesting, but it'll have to do :p What with the knossos times shut down, this place seems to have all the entertainment! Waay off topic though.

So,

Abp/Points scan of Top 3 alliances shows that the top alliance in points has the highest ABP ranking, 2nd highest has 2nd highest Abp, and the third has the third highest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can take the original city of a player. And, I wouldn`t call yourself ``safe`` because you are in Jags. I took one of their cities just yesterday.

DeletedUser

You can take the original city of a player. And, I wouldn`t call yourself ``safe`` because you are in Jags. I took one of their cities just yesterday.
Then maybe I must consider to change my alliance to one that can protect me for sure.

DeletedUser

Careful guys, this Panda doesn't seem like a normal soft fluffy panda....it looks very ferocious!

We don't want any trouble from a big player like that, we are trying to make friends to build our alliance up remember? If we agree to send you resources, will you leave us alone nice Panda? There's a good panda......

DeletedUser

:eek: ...

Wait up, Ferocious Panda! I'll bring a bag of popcorn and some coke to enjoy the action!

DeletedUser

I meant the destruction of Coblet by F. Panda.

will you leave us alone nice Panda? There's a good panda......

^ That's not gonna go down well with the Panda guys!

Ok, Ferocious Panda, get rolling, I have my popcorn and pepsi!

DeletedUser

.... my slingers and horses are really :Dready now:D

OMG ... good job ... that's the way to be just "safe", defending with slingers and horses!!!! Keep doing it and maybe the guys will send you a thank you PM for giving away so many BP! :D

Damn, i were too right in my post! It's so painful to admit it!:(

DeletedUser9465

OMG ... good job ... that's the way to be just "safe", defending with slingers and horses!!!! Keep doing it and maybe the guys will send you a thank you PM for giving away so many BP! :D

Damn, i were too right in my post! It's so painful to admit it!:(

Lol chicka... do you at least bothered to check rkh1 stats in grepo? In fact, we were mocking exactly your post. Yep, that post where you were so painfully right :D, but so unfortunately wrong though :p. But you are just to full of yourself (I will refrain myself from using a word that would better describe you) to check some 300 points minnows that just joined the world. Check them, you might have some surprises. :D

DeletedUser

Lol chicka... do you at least bothered to check rkh1 stats in grepo? In fact, we were mocking exactly your post. Yep, that post where you were so painfully right :D, but so unfortunately wrong though :p. But you are just to full of yourself (I will refrain myself from using a word that would better describe you) to check some 300 points minnows that just joined the world. Check them, you might have some surprises. :D

I doubt she even knows how to check someone's stats or even knows what you're talking about Rob, otherwise she wouldn't be posting like she is.....

DeletedUser

You all got it wrong, we noobs make so many mistakes. Our value in this game equals to:

DeletedUser

I think you'll find I'm not very fluffy.......

and, Coblet, I would sooner send you resources. :p

DeletedUser

I think you'll find I'm not very fluffy.......

and, Coblet, I would sooner send you resources. :p

That would be great, I could use some resources right now to get started ;)

and I think you'll find we aren't so nooby.....

DeletedUser

That would be great, I could use some resources right now to get started ;)

and I think you'll find we aren't so nooby.....

I hope your posts on this and rise or die were jokes then. :p