Eclipse? A real alliance?

DeletedUser

10zoc4z.jpg

DeletedUser

Talking about reaching. I hope you're not feeling offended about my fleet reaching your harbour. I just needed the BP. No hard feelings bro.

DeletedUser

Ofcourse I don't feel offended by that :p It's a war game etc

-edit- needs more memes as well

iraq-minister.jpg

There was no dreadfleet atack on my city, never! I tell you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

Oh, i thought that was a jpg! That freaked me out when it started moving...

DeletedUser18983

Current founders: Aiolis, Licorne, mortal-9999, EclactraM, Been Jamin, CaptainDawg02.
Oh wow good job guys..Do you just give founder rights to who ever asks for them?

DeletedUser

Mortal seems to of left the alliance for whatever reason, too many founders for my liking but they seem to be doing well so it must be working for them.

DeletedUser26213

Ajax just be quiet about this already. It was a dead thread until you brought it back to life... :/

DeletedUser

Ajax just be quiet about this already. It was a dead thread until you brought it back to life... :/

I have to say the internal dirt about the alliance is tempting me to get active in the marathon game again. Thanks for bringing some life to the boards.

DeletedUser

I have to say the internal dirt about the alliance is tempting me to get active in the marathon game again. Thanks for bringing some life to the boards.

it isnt the dirt itself, its the one who brings it up. its funny to see people hold out pointless grudges.

DeletedUser

I think people shoudn't ask for power. It should work on an ask don't get basis. Power from invitation.