Are there any good alliances in Belleraphon?

DeletedUser

Is it just me or are all the alliances awful?

All the alliances who i have seen are trying to get around the 50 member limit already, why 50 is enough if every stuck to 50!

DeletedUser

Created New Alliance Called: The Terrorists

Check it out O55

DeletedUser

All the alliances who i have seen are trying to get around the 50 member limit already, why 50 is enough if every stuck to 50!

The Norse is a good alliance composed of many good players (non MRA), if you are an experienced player and need an alliance you would like us.

DeletedUser

I recommend you go for Fluffy Bunny Death Squad. I Have seen Many alliances but not with so many good Players in 1 alliance and well known Players so i suggest you try the alliance out its kind of Good. Lol hate to say it Eviction Notice Has a swept the floor as well but you can not worry to much the reason would be that my Brother Has Control over an alliance in Ithaca and which is a brother alliance of Rev, I see quite a lot of Rev founders and Leaders in Eviction Notice and seems i can do something to prevent a War from breaking. :)

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you could do anything to broker peace with EN. They are warmongers. The word peace is foreign to their vocabulary, and the just the thought of trying to broker a peace with them has most likely sent Kronoss into a hate fueled rage. As you sit idle, Kronoss is most likely preparing a Horde of EN armies to descend upon you and your alliance.

When EN comes for you, feel free to msg me any info pertinent to Kronoss' troop movement. Your sacrifice will allow me to fulfill a grepo dream of conquering a Kronoss city (My attempts were a fail whale in Rho). I will call it Krono Shwa, and there will be no clock, watches or any means of telling time. So my victory party will never end.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us.

DeletedUser

Id dont rate EN much some of them play ithaca and are quite poor players i can see a few there who still cant coordinate an attack. Liking the look of The Norse but i think i will sit back and see whats going on until protection ends

DeletedUser

I highly doubt you could do anything to broker peace with EN. They are warmongers. The word peace is foreign to their vocabulary, and the just the thought of trying to broker a peace with them has most likely sent Kronoss into a hate fueled rage. As you sit idle, Kronoss is most likely preparing a Horde of EN armies to descend upon you and your alliance.

When EN comes for you, feel free to msg me any info pertinent to Kronoss' troop movement. Your sacrifice will allow me to fulfill a grepo dream of conquering a Kronoss city (My attempts were a fail whale in Rho). I will call it Krono Shwa, and there will be no clock, watches or any means of telling time. So my victory party will never end.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us.

LOL. I don't recall asking anyone to broker any "peace". I don't know what this kid is on about, but from what you're telling me I'm guessing the conversation would go something like this.

That's cool though.

:pro: and pacts are for awesome people like Fotns

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It is way too early to tell if you are going off of players that you have seen in other worlds then you need to wait and see for the good players to surface. The top ones now are most likely burning premium uselessly.

DeletedUser

Surprisingly not as much as folks did when Achillies first launched. My god that was a gold fest.

DeletedUser22650

yup it all depends who finds the time on this map but players you've seen top servers have the potential to recreate success, then theres the intermediates who played a little but didnt do great but come in determined to do well even if it means not sleeping for the next few months so you never can tell

DeletedUser21123

Y'know, usually MRAs are instantly an easy target in my mind, but to even get into this world you have to have spent at least a little time in the game so the claim that MRAs are worthless and weak doesn't carry as much weight here - at least in my mind :D

DeletedUser5061

lol lol lol

when was this posted,man I like run my mouth on every server but even i have to give EN credit where it's due, and here is this uber noob who is getting his butt kicked on a morale server talking about good alliances. Dude with stats like yours why would any good alliance want you on their team, you dedicate time to this game and still suck at it.

Kill ranking (offense): 28,147 points
Kill ranking (defense): 72,441 points

noob noob noob

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

well maybe he can defend the whole alliance for them. :p

Poor guy really.

DeletedUser

lol lol lol

when was this posted,man I like run my mouth on every server but even i have to give EN credit where it's due, and here is this uber noob who is getting his butt kicked on a morale server talking about good alliances. Dude with stats like yours why would any good alliance want you on their team, you dedicate time to this game and still suck at it.

Kill ranking (offense): 28,147 points
Kill ranking (defense): 72,441 points

noob noob noob

Maybe they just like taking it rather than giving it.

I think BROWNSTAR BUDDIES would be a good alliance choice for them LoL

DeletedUser

You should really just stop using your keyboard. You make you look bad.