Ocean Rulers

DeletedUser

IDK about Ocean 45 Now i say the Alliance mickeymouselover will take over 45 Check out there profile We will see them a unbeatable Force

DeletedUser

Pact spamming is just plain awful. Never had to block pacts 24/7 like in this world. Here's some advice for new leaders:

1) never send a pact without first agreeing to terms by message first
2) read the alliance's profile before attempting to pact
3) if you only have single digit members, don't bother pacting with one of the top ten
4) if you sent a pact invite and it was refused, don't send another. if its refused again, don't send another one. if its refused again, and you decide to send another one, please seek medical attention.

DeletedUser

Pact spamming is just plain awful. Never had to block pacts 24/7 like in this world. Here's some advice for new leaders:

3) if you only have single digit members, don't bother pacting with one of the top ten
4) if you sent a pact invite and it was refused, don't send another. if its refused again, don't send another one. if its refused again, and you decide to send another one, please seek medical attention.

Please Listen to this guy lol..

DeletedUser

yes Please do!!! Sneeze Lord of the Rings and Gingerbread cookie Alliance.

DeletedUser

Is anyone in control of O54??? it seems like a free-for-all sort of deal is going on there

DeletedUser

Well, right know there is no ultimate ruler of O54.

There are two strong alliances - The Black Death Imperium and Empire of Death (which is mostly composed of elite players from disbanded The Nefarious alliance).

EoD have much better average by city points and by attack points on every player. But TBDI is bigger, much bigger.

DeletedUser

I think you could consider other wildcards than just TBDI or EoD. The Art of War has a nice concept and strong ABP. The Storm Crows have a strong ethos in 'quality over quantity,' but appear to be lacking in ABP. Also, the Euthanatoi and BrotherHood players will also prove valuable in the fight for O54. I believe inevitably the players' performance during conquest will decide who wins:

Empire of Death (not incl 1 wk as TN) 105 ABP/player
The Art of War 67 ABP/player
The Black Death Imperium 31 ABP/player
The Storm Crows 11 ABP/player

But, I'd predict EoD to take over O54. I wish 'em all luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(E.O.D) thanks you vOnClausewitz.

I am 65 and know that you must learn how to serve before you can ever lead. We are very structured Empire. (E.O.D) Members act as a cohesive unit at all times, and (ALWAYS) follow the chain of command. We are not called the Empire of Death for nothing, we convert or destroy.

I will always give credit, where credit is due The Black Death Imperium is a strong force in O54, they will go far.

DeletedUser22423

Ocean 45 is looking very much like it will all one day be the "Rough side of town". May take a week, maybe a month, but we will be there to stay ;)

DeletedUser

roesh, i just got on here to see you spamming the forums! bahahahaha!!!! :D

DeletedUser

Situation in O54...

There are only 3 dominant alliances:
The Black Death Imperium - 70 members - 27944 ABP - 7415 DBP - 35359 Total BP
The Art of War - 38 members - 35220 ABP - 6765 DBP - 41985 Total BP
Empire of Death - 38 members - 23080 ABP - 6908 DBP - 29988 Total BP (not included first month as The Nefarious)
... everything else is a trash or its alliance core is not centerred in O54 ...

The Art of War have war with Empire of Death (well, not full scale war, just some dogfights). And The Black Death Imperium just watch the show and have a pack with both.

DeletedUser

roesh, i just got on here to see you spamming the forums! bahahahaha!!!! :D

Trying to raise my post count and make myself seem superior lol! :p

On topic: RYW and Rouge Bullz are certain to rule till the end :)

DeletedUser

RYW... are certain to rule till the end :)
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I can say for certain that RYW isn't ruling anything at this point past half a dozen islands in O55 and a few stats. TSR's coalition have 238 cities in O55 and we have 100. Long way to go yet.

And a reminder, RYW is located and focused on O55. If you feel like you have been unfairly wronged by a larger foe in another ocean, please stop requesting help from us. We aren't the Avengers and you aren't the hot blonde.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but whyy can't RYW Divert needed troops to help out noob alliances that you have never talked to before hand?

That hardly sounds fair :D

DeletedUser

lol! sorry then! I was telling about who would be likely to rule in the long run. TSR is certainly a possibility.

DeletedUser

hey v0n, I hear the Little Jumping Kittens are looking for your help :D hahahahaha