Who`s gonna stop us now?

DeletedUser22517

Any alliance who take a city from me, i will surrender the rest of my cities to them!

DeletedUser

I like this open forum for diplomacy :)

Basically AC/BC , HH and WP are already fighting syndicate it seems.

DeletedUser25074

yup but they are not co-ordinating are they i mean they surround TS and could come at us from every side but they just keep coming 1 at a time lol.

If they all hung back for a bit built up and said right were attacking on sunday you guys hit on sunday too. Then they might get somewhere.

But no!!!

DeletedUser22517

yup but they are not co-ordinating are they i mean they surround TS and could come at us from every side but they just keep coming 1 at a time lol.

If they all hung back for a bit built up and said right were attacking on sunday you guys hit on sunday too. Then they might get somewhere.

But no!!!
And attack with what???Biremes and swords :p

DeletedUser22217

Nahh, HH will be busy next three weeks.
Going to prepare the chips and the beer....

that gives me the idea to form a female alliance that will takeover the world while men are in front of the TV....

DeletedUser

And attack with what???Biremes and swords :p

I'm sorry, but never underestimate alliances...I've seen it time and time again, people get cocky, make fun of an MRA that they'll attack them with swords and biremes, and then the MRA destroys them.

DeletedUser22517

Yes, this is what i was talking about :) This is gonna be fun.Big thanks to Hell Hounds, Hell Hound Warriors, Hounds from Hell, Westpoint, Etruria, Alpha Centauri, Beta Centauri(sorry if i forgot some alliance) for all those nice DBP we are getting.This looks like fair fight and feel free to call some other alliances to join you :p

DeletedUser

it will not be the magnificent heckrock who will stop syndicate, he left through the backdoor. He owned everyone, he conquered entire alliance on his own. He was superb, excellent, truly the best player on byzantium and so generous in his communication to his enemies.
Honestly, if he is the spirit in Westpoint, I would recommend fungicides.

DeletedUser24356

and may i ask why you lost 500k points with your dbps?

DeletedUser24356

Ha Ha I love TS description of INACTIVE players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22217

Ha Ha I love TS description of INACTIVE players
Yep!!!!
Awesome!
After all grepostat is much more important then some.... small players....
Better kick all before taken!
Who cares of the player by himself when it comes to the big guys winning :p

DeletedUser24356

and TS please update that list because your enemy, has got a few more cities from you

DeletedUser22517

Now it is our turn i guess :p 450k DBP is not bad for 7-8 cities!Maybe you should ask grizwald and Baron Eickhoff how they feel now :)

DeletedUser24356

you also have many cities in revolt ATM:cool: and just so you know this will go on until you guys r toast;)

DeletedUser

you also have many cities in revolt ATM:cool: and just so you know this will go on until you guys r toast;)

Uhh I don't think we will become toast for a couple of reasons

1) Even if we decided to all get rid of defense and quit grepolis it would take a while for all of you to get enough city slots to conquer all our cities

2) These attacks won't last forever, you will lose the momentum and then you will be at the victim of The Syndicates attacks, again

3) During all these attacks that are going on we've conquered more cities then we lost

So I don't The Syndicate are going to become toast.

DeletedUser24356

you and the Syndicate if you really new everyone who was attacking you would take number1 back and i don't think we will lose much momentum, you may do that but also they will be tiny

DeletedUser22517

First i would like to thanks to all from Hell Hounds, Hell Hound Warriors, Hounds from Hell, Westpoint, Etruria, Alpha Centauri, Beta Centauri for keeping this server alive, this was good and fair fight.But please don`t stop now we want more...or wait it is our turn now :p Stats for the past 2 days:19 cities lost , 33 taken and 595 123 DBP so far.Grizwald and Baron Eickhoff and bloodrunner777, if you want to read our new book:Don`t try this at home, PM me and i`ll send you signed copies.

DeletedUser

This is for Pest...
Just so we ain't "off" topic and crying to the mods to save his humiliation and exposure as a below the belt hitter.
Thanks for the response though, you words are so powerful and might mean something if I didn't know better. I know where your cities are and the only reason I haven't stopped by in awhile is because you always cry to big brother. This is good to know for later plans...

DeletedUser

Oh, and as far as the "inactives" or people on VM... you obviously have it down to a T because that's all you prey on are the inactives. Having 100 members, I would expect any business to have a few no shows or call offs. And since ISIS has more coordination than you ever had, we've been having some parties and getting ready for the ball.