Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

*NOT whingey
(that's what it was meant to say) :D

ABPs are awesome.

DeletedUser5061

till my boi pyth has some time and join us I will do this for him out of respact :)

rank... alliance ....................ABP (movement) ... average ABP (movement)

1.. Pink Death ............ 71351 (+70k)... 1698 (+1.6k)

2.. Eviction Notice ..... 32570 (+32k)....651 (+645)

3.. Eviction Notice 2 ... 21642 (+21k).... 460 (+455)

4.. Dacian Heroes ..................... 15819 (-).... 366 (+366)

5.. Nemesis ................. 11588 (+new) ....... 246 (+new)
6.. Armageddon ...................... 10305 (+10k) .......... N/A (large member loss)
7.. Carpe Jugulum ......... 10086 (+new) ...... 210 (+new)
8.. Myrmidon Warriors ....................... 8526 (+new) ........ 236 (+new)
9.. Titans Of Tartarus ............. 5734 (+new) ........ 301 (+new)
10. Ace of Hearts............. 5215 (+5k) ......... 125 (+119)
11. Dark Frequencies .............. 5209 (+new) .......... 108 (+new)
12. The Brothers of War ................... 5182 (+new) ........ 132 (+new)

best in each category is bolded

thumbs up for the week goes to without stating the obvious has to go to Titans Of Tartarus for having one of the higher averages even though they are an underdog in their own ocean and to Carpe Jugulum for having a higher average than Dark Frequencies even though DF are suppose to be the so called better players that broke away from CJ because CJ were too noobish.

thumb down for the week goes to Armageddon for only lasting a week in the same cell as Mr Blobby before hanging themselves and giving PN their first victory in war. Other thumbs down has to go to Dacian Heroes besides their stupid name they proved once again with the exception of NmE pre-Eta alliances are just not on par with the rest of us. Last but not least EN obviously not for their stats but for taking the game too seriously and thinking you can't fight your friends thus forming the only MRA to Heroworld Top 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last but not least EN obviously not for their stats but for taking the game too seriously and thinking you can't fight your friends thus forming the only MRA to Heroworld Top 12.

You don't even know what an MRA is. An MRA will let anyone in to boost their numbers. We know this not to be true in the case of EN. I know for a fact that they would never let you in. :)

The blame here needs to go to inno games for having such a small alliance limit when they knew that some alliances are coming here from other worlds with large limits.

DeletedUser10984

An other thumbs down has to go to Dacian Heroes besides their stupid name they proved once again with the exception of NmE pre-Eta alliances are just not on par with the rest of us.

I think your wrong in this area daizan as a former member of NmE from Zeta and having fought against the Dacian's there I have nothing but respect for their skills and they have proved far better opponents than any other alliances I have met outside of Zeta including a few that you were part of. They will not disappear anytime soon and I hope to see them advance and prove your misconceptions wrong.

DeletedUser22407

You don't even know what an MRA is. An MRA will let anyone in to boost their numbers. We know this not to be true in the case of EN. I know for a fact that they would never let you in. :)

The blame here needs to go to inno games for having such a small alliance limit when they knew that some alliances are coming here from other worlds with large limits.

I agree that EN & Occupy isn't necessarily a MRA by definition, since an MRA is when random people are allowed to join, but I still think that the brother/sister alliance thing is just a way to get around the alliance cap. So... I would say that they aren't as bad as a MRA, but they're really really close to one.

About blaming the alliance cap... I came from Phi, which had thirty as the cap, so I probably don't know what I'm talking about, but I would say that if you don't like the alliance cap, you should stay off of the world....

DeletedUser

Actually, the blame goes to EN 1/EN 2 for thinking they need large alliance caps. Inno actually got away from large alliance caps in order to add balance to the game.

Y'all just a bunch of lily-livered, yellow-bellied, spineless, hand holding, kumbaya singing, over-hyped n00bs.

And...btw...there is no way that all 100 of you are friends that just can't fight each other cos you're so in love with each other and want to be in an alliance holding hands and baking snickerdoodles. You're 5% good player:95% n00bish players, from inferior worlds that are afraid to take on players in a world where you need at least bit of experience to even join.

Don't even try to deny it.

DeletedUser5061

You don't even know what an MRA is. An MRA will let anyone in to boost their numbers. We know this not to be true in the case of EN.

look yeah in my culture girls are raised to be housewives so i might not be educated like you yeah but from my understanding mass has everything to do with quantity nothing to do with quality so if your bum is too big to fit in one pair of jeans and you need two, your bum is MRA!! just like if your alliance is too big to fit into one team than your alliance is MRA. You wanna have a big bum that's fine but dont expect me to lie and tell you otherwise.

The blame here needs to go to those idiots that use "MRA" derogatory term to discrabe bad alliances. Not big fan of inno either however there is only like a thousand active players so you can be in the same team as 5% of the server population and you're still complaining?

I know for a fact that they would never let you in.

:( aah.. don't say that, i was hoping once I improve my ranks I could apply to join them, oh well I guess i will just have to stick with my sucky current alliance

DeletedUser

Can't believe ppl are still hatin' on you dai...where's the respect.

DeletedUser10984

lol I respect daizan but that doesn't mean I have to like him :p

DeletedUser

Actually, the blame goes to EN 1/EN 2 for thinking they need large alliance caps. Inno actually got away from large alliance caps in order to add balance to the game.

Y'all just a bunch of lily-livered, yellow-bellied, spineless, hand holding, kumbaya singing, over-hyped n00bs.

And...btw...there is no way that all 100 of you are friends that just can't fight each other cos you're so in love with each other and want to be in an alliance holding hands and baking snickerdoodles. You're 5% good player:95% n00bish players, from inferior worlds that are afraid to take on players in a world where you need at least bit of experience to even join.

Don't even try to deny it.

Wow, what in the hell are you talking about? 5% good players - Please I really hope that you believe this is true because you guys are going to be blindsided hard. Many players that make up EN/Occupy are some of the best players Grepolis has to offer. Whether it was from dominating Zeta (the first revolt world which a lot of pros joined) or dominating the first revolt 2.0 world - we are now looking to dominate the first revolt hero world.

Honestly, you so called pros should know by know that the overall cooperation and teamwork of an alliance overrides the overall playing ability of each player. Make no mistake on this, the 100 players you are calling novices have a great deal of familiarity with each other and that will lead to great results.

DeletedUser

Wow, what in the hell are you talking about? 5% good players - Please I really hope that you believe this is true because you guys are going to be blindsided hard. Many players that make up EN/Occupy are some of the best players Grepolis has to offer. Whether it was from dominating Zeta (the first revolt world which a lot of pros joined) or dominating the first revolt 2.0 world - we are now looking to dominate the first revolt hero world.

Honestly, you so called pros should know by know that the overall cooperation and teamwork of an alliance overrides the overall playing ability of each player. Make no mistake on this, the 100 players you are calling novices have a great deal of familiarity with each other and that will lead to great results.

You are still cowards and n00bs. I don't care how awesome you think you are...you can't hold your head up if you're going around the alliance cap on a hero world. If you need to be sister allied and pacted up from the start of the world then you are weak. Talk yourselves up about it all you want. If you think you need twice as many players as the rest of the world in order to be successful then you are likely less than 1/2 as good and less than 1/2 as coordinated.

You can bear down on me with the full force of your 300 cities and you can rim me. But you will never convince me that you guys are anything but a bunch of over hyped n00bs.

DeletedUser

You are still cowards and n00bs. I don't care how awesome you think you are...you can't hold your head up if you're going around the alliance cap on a hero world. If you need to be sister allied and pacted up from the start of the world then you are weak. Talk yourselves up about it all you want. If you think you need twice as many players as the rest of the world in order to be successful then you are likely less than 1/2 as good and less than 1/2 as coordinated.

You can bear down on me with the full force of your 300 cities and you can rim me. But you will never convince me that you guys are anything but a bunch of over hyped n00bs.

Please, lol. Show me the proof where having 2x more players makes us half as good. I'll show you the crown our profiles that proves you're wrong because well you know we won our last world, ha.

DeletedUser

I think someone is just upset because he didn't have his milk this morning. Here let me comfort you.

Not2Sane sings Jennesis a little rhyme:

1... 2... EN is coming for you.
3... 4... Occupy is at your door.
5... 6... You're gonna throw a fit.
7... 8... You can't fight fate.
9... 10... It's game over again.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us!

DeletedUser

Please, lol. Show me the proof where having 2x more players makes us half as good. I'll show you the crown our profiles that proves you're wrong because well you know we won our last world, ha.

Oh right. You're the kings of resource shipping. Hoo rah pttft

I think someone is just upset because he didn't have his milk this morning. Here let me comfort you.

Not2Sane sings Jennesis a little rhyme:

1... 2... EN is coming for you.
3... 4... Occupy is at your door.
5... 6... You're gonna throw a fit.
7... 8... You can't fight Fate.
9... 10... It's game over again.

Not2Sane
- Occupying the hearts, minds, and cities of all who oppose us!

He? LOL!

Come at me if you're gonna. You guys are gonna have to get a slot or two first though :p

DeletedUser5061

Us lot might be noobs without crowns but your crowns are from morale servers so you keep on bragging about that don't mean much imo. Anyways this is world Bellerophon (en41) forums and we are talking about this server and on this EN 1 and 2 are an MRA that make pacts, take ghosts and then brag about how good they are.

DeletedUser

You're right that and also doubling the next alliance in ABPS and DBPS. While at the same time owning half the world. Just living the grepolis dream.

But when I think about it i'd much rather be like you.. Queen of slinging pointless rhetoric on the forums.

DeletedUser

Morale Morale Morale. Im blessing this world because is no morale at all. And kill kill kill. Till we come close to you :p

DeletedUser

Us lot might be noobs without crowns but your crowns are from morale servers so you keep on bragging about that don't mean much imo. Anyways this is world Bellerophon (en41) forums and we are talking about this server and on this EN 1 and 2 are an MRA that make pacts, take ghosts and then brag about how good they are.

Oh please, how many consecutive 2.0 worlds were morale? Sorry we were able to adapt to morale by not attacking lowly noobs and picking on the weaker players.

DeletedUser22407

I'm going to sound a little clueless here, but are Occupy/EN and Pink Death at war? Or is this all just playful forum bashing? :)

DeletedUser

I can't believe Pink Death is crying like some French Schoolgirls. I would almost feel bad for attacking them, but that would last only until I realize they are grown men prancing around in Tutu's talking about how awesome they are for beating up weaker players. Tsk Tsk, I had such high hopes for you guys :(