Rev fail...

DeletedUser2334

So I agreed with Erik he could have a NAP if he could take a city off me (which we know he cant been a turtle), we agreed I wouldn't ask for support, but after DA joined in and did all the work sending 100+ incomings at me which I was impressed with and trips went off, support started flowing in and Erik gets annoyed that I didn't move the support out after awhile.

A deal may be a deal but getting someone else to do all the work doesn't seem very fair now does it? So yes I went against his dodgy deal but come on Erik you force alliances to merge with you and then don't expect the same treatment from others, you get what you give!

Don't like it you know where the attack button is!

:pro:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seems funny all these talks of attacks when all there is, is hand offs, lies and bribes. Oh might I forget kiss llamas:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29916

Sorry Gokillanoob but I must say I disagree and I've been following things every step.

IF DA had been forced into some deal with I would personally not have recieved multiple messages on occasions to thank the Revolution members for their support.

You made a deal, you kept getting support and we know this because we had all our intel posted + all our logs. If the first 100 waves where DA waves then their will be a good explanation for that, a possibility may be that we send all our offensive nukes counter attacking the huge op Grimm has done + our defence against yourselves.

Be real mate, you have the strongest players and probably those who put most gold into the game, still you don't have the decency to play it straight. You've been hitting us for over a month now and for real you were barely able to take any cities. All I have seen DeB do is eat inactives, take ghosts and have there CS sunk. No wonder you have to make a pact with Grimm Sleepers and then make a shady agreement that you don't have the balls for to hold on to.

Since I started playing this game i've seen people yawning and whining about this so called MAP (Massive Recruit Alliance?) and TBH, DeB You r nothing better then that and if you think so then you're not looking at it right or objectively. I've followed you're alliance since the world start and you've lost a load of players and eaten them up yourselves with your big guys.

I'm sorry to those I have had contact with and were straight up good and decent players.
For Example MightyDuff who I was with at the start of this world. Now it just seems like the Elite aka DeB have fallen to need to use shady Tactics.

Read your history books guys, no one has ever come out of war as a conqueror if he diden't keep his word.

Good luck to you eating us. I hope I'll upset your stumic.

Have a nice day,
much love
Chilluminati

DeletedUser

from my experience Revolution forces pacts and threatens them into it and then uses them, Revolution is th worst alliance in this game, no loyalty no trust and its not worth much, tbh your alliance has no meaning to it, you guys never keep your word.

You tried going to a NAP knowing that it would benefit yourself and bring a disadvantage to DA. You broke our trust and its that simple!

your alliance has too many people that lie, such as Erik. and from what i can see your the next biggest as he has manipulated you aswell, how many times have your alliance broken up. you take in refugees and expect to be let alone.

stop writing useless paragraphs about what you think which isnt based on facts, you only think about yourself,

you dont know your history, your judging a book without even reading it, you need to read your books and do the history.

DA members are more annoyed then DeB members, you should be apologizing but rather your making excuses and trying to find your way out of the mess that you created.

:pro:

DeletedUser2334

Revolution got DA to help, I didn't have any problems with that at all, but the fact we agreed this deal and no Rev players with the exception of one or two did anything, so what was the point........

Those DA players who put the effort in got the reward and showed what they could do, I have taken them in as I was impressed and they are worthy of serving under the Deus flag. If Rev had put the effort in fair game I would of given them the NAP they wanted. When those DA players were told to help you, they had very little to gain from the deal, but were in fact been good allies, so they recieved what they deserved, which was an invitation to Deus or Grimm.

Rev on the other hand will continue to be slaughtered, till O44 is ours.

I hear of some of Eriks last minute desperate measures to survive lol. Any Rev members who show some skill in this war, give me a message might see what I can do for you ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry Gokillanoob but I must say I disagree and I've been following things every step.

IF DA had been forced into some deal with I would personally not have recieved multiple messages on occasions to thank the Revolution members for their support.

You made a deal, you kept getting support and we know this because we had all our intel posted + all our logs. If the first 100 waves where DA waves then their will be a good explanation for that, a possibility may be that we send all our offensive nukes counter attacking the huge op Grimm has done + our defence against yourselves.

Be real mate, you have the strongest players and probably those who put most gold into the game, still you don't have the decency to play it straight. You've been hitting us for over a month now and for real you were barely able to take any cities. All I have seen DeB do is eat inactives, take ghosts and have there CS sunk. No wonder you have to make a pact with Grimm Sleepers and then make a shady agreement that you don't have the balls for to hold on to.

Since I started playing this game i've seen people yawning and whining about this so called MAP (Massive Recruit Alliance?) and TBH, DeB You r nothing better then that and if you think so then you're not looking at it right or objectively. I've followed you're alliance since the world start and you've lost a load of players and eaten them up yourselves with your big guys.

So an alliance of 30 players is no better than an alliance of 100+ players in MRA terms. If you have been following this world right from the start and seen good alliances crumble. You complain about DeB taking their inactives and ghosts, I bet you wouldn't be complaining if you took your inactives cities, but DeB got them 1st before you could. Any ReV members who wish to state other alliances don't play right, look what happened to AAB. They did the exact same thing you did.

Stoll ned to len the wrd stamach I sea?

DeletedUser29916

I'm sorry my first language is not English AA.

Also Rev has been eating their own inactives for quiet a while. IF you had been following grepostats/grepointel you would know DeB took BARELY any cities from us for a looooong time.

Credits to MightyDuff for atleast giving us decent fights and also Nalitra who took a city of my hands a few weeks back. It was very nicely done and I learned a lot from it. :)

I play other game where I have lead alliances for over 5 years, excuse me if I don't follow all Alliance politics in Grepolis, I've been busy enough guiding Revolution members and teaching them as much as I can.

Furthermore DeB has had 50 players for a long time and have 157 Alliance changes recorded. Revolution has 670, Grimm Sleepers have 650... Did DeB just make a pact with an MRA?

Good night

DeletedUser

I think you need to find a definition on MRA, If you were going to judge an alliance if they are an MRA or not don't go by alliance changes, last time I checked Grim Sleepers has been around longer yet you nearly have as many changes. DeB has been around since the start of the world and have 157. If DeB had been interested in ReV cities they would of taken cities from you just like they did to Riot.
Now I am a bit biased against ReV, but I hate DeB.

Sorry if I offended you with my spelling comment

DeletedUser29916

No worries I'm not female ;)

If anyone cares to enlighten me with the correct definition of an MRA pls feel free to do so.
DeB will be eating us one by one, I have no doubts about that... many of us have left, ran, chosen the easier path. The others however might stand tall and fight to slow down DeB so possibly other alliances can get stronger by the time of WW's.

Back to sleep. :)

DeletedUser

If anyone cares to enlighten me with the correct definition of an MRA pls feel free to do so.

Well an MRA is a mass recruiting alliance that invites people at random and is based on quantity and quality!
It also does not invite due to strategic positions or usefulness!
Difference between ReV and GS?

Grimm Sleepers were an MRA but they trimmed down quick and now after merge with Tenant Evicction all those that deserve to be there will be there and that means many of the inactives will be destroyed and kicked!

And if any ReV is actually brave enough to attack me go ahead I won't use any external support! I might be small but DeB has made a 100 times a better player for sure! and by the way don't bother about grepostats cause I am just building up my army and they want action!

DeletedUser29916

Did you know I was in grimm sleepers ^_^

Have a nice day all.

DeletedUser

All I can say is simple! Gokillanoob3 doesn't live up to his promises! Bummer because I wanted some fun! Guess Belleroth will win my favor!