Announcement You guys got lucky.

DeletedUser2663

Hey all.

Seems you have all been lucky today as you have got me as your moderator :p

Now i know many of you here on the forums already and more of you will know me so i have a good feeling we will all get along fine. Seems i have a lot of catching up to do since you guys have been very active it seems. Now make sure you all continue to follow the forum rules we will get along fine.

Now onto other matters. If you all want me to hold competitions i am more than willing to put the effort in. I have a few idea's of my own but would like to hear from you all as well so i know what you want out of the forums if you want competitions here.

Feel free to message me about anything as well. I am always happy to help, be it to critique something like a PnP before you post the final copy, feedback on a newspaper or have questions about anything let me know and ill try and help. Use this thread if you want to communicate with me or contact me via pm.

Anyways, look forward to watching things develop here on Pella.

DeletedUser

I'm going to forget you said that Jono :p

Yay for MC, now i must make longer posts that you must read in this forum which shall be the most active!
Psssst Blackiris, this is the friend i told you about, that i'm competing against :p

DeletedUser

Ahh sorry Sapph, you are the best Titan, i had to say something to get in his good books :p

DeletedUser4672

Yeah the minute i saw his post go up i realised he was your competition sapphire we really should start writing essay answers to people:p.Then poor MC here will have to read it all day long an get distracted from his own forum lol;)

DeletedUser

Oh i could. I happen to know a group called KAOS that both of us are part of....and it's fun. Just got to know when to stop.
Some jokes there are just hilarious, and although i won't say any here i will definitely giggle about them at our KAOS coffee date :p

DeletedUser2663

Ha. I will win. Don't you worry about that :). You will need to be writing a novel in order to use up my free time. Looks like next coffee may be interesting then.

DeletedUser

Did you not see my A.A. post this week? :p

And i already got repped for it too :p

DeletedUser4672

Lol ill take your world for that sapphire and get the jokes out of you later on:D

DeletedUser4672

Ha. I will win. Don't you worry about that :). You will need to be writing a novel in order to use up my free time. Looks like next coffee may be interesting then.

Lol MC didnt sapphire warn you i am a writer outside this so dont count those chickens before they hatch.:p

DeletedUser2663

heh, once exams are over i plan to catch up :p At least i now have some possible decent posting to look forward to as well.