Greatest Power on this World?

DeletedUser30102

I'm sorry but GGW, you really put yourselves to shame by doing things like this.
I swear, all you do is take inactives.
I'm not even that good on this world, or built up, but I can fend off your alliances attacks with ease. I doubt TEIN would have trouble destroying your presence in that city. It would just be a waste of time and resources to kill 52k biremes. Really? Why would they attack it when you have it under siege? They're gonna wait until you have a lot less biremes there.
fools.
Seriously, You're at war with everybody, you're going to fall soon...very soon.

(just my opinion except for most of it.)
this player is in pi?
will if only GGW taking inactive why TEIN not try and get in any other alliance WW city why they donot try to get in one?
because they are busy taking inactive?:heh:lol

DeletedUser

I have deleted some Off-Topic posts, try to keep this on-topic guys. Thanks :)

DeletedUser

this player is in pi?
will if only GGW taking inactive why TEIN not try and get in any other alliance WW city why they donot try to get in one?
because they are busy taking inactive?:heh:lol

you might want to do some research before sprout off at the mouth. I personally took a world wonder island city off of AX weeks ago, stopping their progress on their tomb. I hate having to eat inactives though sometimes what is needed. I prefer and mainly take cities from active players to get some action/fun.

DeletedUser30102

why i have to research?
if he is not in pi then he need to keep his mouth shut;)
you def him because he talk trash about GGW?
every one in pi know that TEIN have 90% of their players that talking trash all day so you looking for more players that can talking trash as well about other alliances to join you guys?
and you take 1 WW city?
are you series i thought you guys said that TEIN is the power of pi?
will if you can only take 1 WW city then GGW already did it.and you guys 2 times their size:heh:
i think you should be shame not brag that you take only one WW city.
and you are in the great power in pi.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

DeletedUser

why i have to research?
if he is not in pi then he need to keep his mouth shut;)
you def him because he talk trash about GGW?
every one in pi know that TEIN have 90% of their players that talking trash all day so you looking for more players that can talking trash as well about other alliances to join you guys?
and you take 1 WW city?
will if you can only take 1 WW city then GGW already did it.and you guys 2 times their size:heh:
and you are in the great power in pi.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1st off, i never spoke about anyone else other then myself in my post. learn to read. 2ndly I took the wonder city long before ggw did anything. 3rdly, why try to take another wonder island city when none the others are a concern?

if still confused then grow up and you might learn some things.

DeletedUser

why i have to research?
and you take 1 WW city?

Just one city taken on a WW???? Wannabee took the 1 city on AX's Tomb WW. Then we took 5 cities on AX's Lighthouse Island, until they got mad and destroyed it by kicking everyone out of it, and plus we conquested a city on their Temple WW.... Don't hate because we out think everyone and follow the real life scenario with imbedded spies. :D

DeletedUser30102

come on pleas i want to hear any one talking only you.
you are only traitor that need to shut all the time:)
how did you take those 5 citys?
you and your friends that are traitor take them as you taking inactive right;)lol
that why TEIN players or traitor are inactive eaters;)

DeletedUser30102

and one of our alliances will still with the light house WW so no worry;)

DeletedUser

come on pleas i want to hear any one talking only you.
you are only traitor that need to shut all the time:)
how did you take those 5 citys?
you and your friends that are traitor take them as you taking inactive right;)lol
that why TEIN players or traitor are inactive eaters;)

You mad??? lololololol

DeletedUser30102

no why?
iam in ER and 2 oceans from you;)
but that is your name;)
if i donot call you with your name what i call you with?
you donot like it?:heh:

DeletedUser30102

1st off, i never spoke about anyone else other then myself in my post. learn to read. 2ndly I took the wonder city long before ggw did anything. 3rdly, why try to take another wonder island city when none the others are a concern?

if still confused then grow up and you might learn some things.
lol you def him by
you might want to do some research before sprout off at the mouth
first i think you should by some glasses to check your posts:)
will you take WW city and GGW did too;)
i said they already did it i mean they did it too;)
so now iam realy series about the glasses tho;)
and about the third question this is not my problem if your guys is noops and want only to site down and watch some TV rather than take another WW city then i fell bad for you;)

DeletedUser

no why?
iam in ER and 2 oceans from you;)
but that is your name;)
if i donot call you with your name what i call you with?
you donot like it?:heh:

Nope... Not my name, it is Fraliex. But it is just a game. :D
But I let it be known to every alliance I was in that I was personal friends with DG286M. I wish KCP and SoH never fell apart, because once KCP left Pi got dumber and dumber. SoH>UW>GGW>AX

AX wasn't bad until O Mao quit and they had no leadership afterwards.

I know nothing about ER myself.

DeletedUser

and one of our alliances will still with the light house WW so no worry;)

your alliance is a non-issue. build away, it worries us not. we will have our 4 wonder win before you could build one to lvl 10 so build away.

Now as to fraliex being a traitor. yes he may be just that to AX, but to others he is a hero. and is it really traitorous behavior when doing it to an enemy you have infiltrated?its all in point of view. and why would you even give 2 cents about it? Your an ER lackey, and last i checked he wasnt in ER.

DeletedUser30102

yes for me that is you name ingame tho;)
as you said it is game tho and that it is you name in the game for me;)
and about AX they have strongest leaders from when they start.
they have fight SOH-TEE and then TEIN now;)
if you think they donot get no leadership after O mao left then how they still standing until now?
and they are now one of the strongest alliances in pi;)
if you donot like any of those allainces you join why you donot join TEIN before?

DeletedUser

lol you def him by
first i think you should by some glasses to check your posts:)
will you take WW city and GGW did too;)
i said they already did it i mean they did it too;)
so now iam realy series about the glasses tho;)
and about the third question this is not my problem if your guys is noops and want only to site down and watch some TV rather than take another WW city then i fell bad for you;)

are you daft,dumb, or just plain stupid? i even quoted your comment that TEIN nvr took a WW city. hence the comment for you to do some research 1st. if you do not understand my english then get a dictionary or a friend or google the stuff. IDC but please please please get a clue!

DeletedUser30102

your alliance is a non-issue. build away, it worries us not. we will have our 4 wonder win before you could build one to lvl 10 so build away.

Now as to fraliex being a traitor. yes he may be just that to AX, but to others he is a hero. and is it really traitorous behavior when doing it to an enemy you have infiltrated?its all in point of view. and why would you even give 2 cents about it? Your an ER lackey, and last i checked he wasnt in ER.
ok go head good luck;)
will i really give it 5 cents not 2 that first;)
and then AX is my friends and i count them as my alliance so if that is their problem and this is my problem;)
and who is the others that count him as hero?
iam 100% sure those others are only other TEIN players:p
and configuration for having 3 traitors because no alliance in pi have it;)
and who is the others that count him as hero?
iam 100% sure those others are only other TEIN players:p

DeletedUser30102

are you daft,dumb, or just plain stupid? i even quoted your comment that TEIN nvr took a WW city. hence the comment for you to do some research 1st. if you do not understand my english then get a dictionary or a friend or google the stuff. IDC but please please please get a clue!
i will but you will need to get some glasses first;)

DeletedUser30102

no because you cant read right;)
and as you can see you so stupid if i put camera in your bathroom how i will find you need glasses;)
i know i will find other things but not any thing about glasses;):eek:

DeletedUser

ROFL... This thread is hilarious. HAHAHAHA... I can only laugh about the conversation. :))