World Wonder Island Siege

DeletedUser

I can't believe the banned bad boy is talking about cheating! :D its none of ur business when eddy is on. this is a 24hr game isnt it? u took cities off ggw while they were offline!

Stop avoiding my actual questions Markini, How is it possible that every time someone attacks Eddy at all different times night and day, He is always there? You ask anyone to guess Eddys off line time, You will get the same answer every time...!!!

And you obviously haven't done you're homework have you, I took 3 cities off Abhilash, 4 off Ratstiff, 1 off Termitele but most of all 6 off Manny... All these cities were taken when the players were online... Check the times of the end of the sieges in my colonization, For all you players that know these player, You know they were online at the time my cs landed... You especially Danny! You claim that you were offline every time i took a city off you, Yet if you check the times when the sieges ended -12 hrs for the siege, Its just about the right time for an English school/college kid to log in, After all 6 out of 7 cs landed after 7:10am... I can just imagine you logging in and watching my very well timed clearing attacks and support with my cs, I bet you sat there and moaned and sulked instead of asking for help from GGW or attempting on you're own to snipe or break my siege...!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Every single alliance takes cities when they are offline because they know for the fact that they have a very slim chance of landing a CS specially in an island full of same player cities. People can lay claim of landing a CS when the player is online. I would bet its rare that players lands a CS successfully when the player is online when you launch a CS not when it landed. Conquest is pretty much a game of sneaking in you CS and land your defenses. Thats pretty much how TEIN works. More defensive cities from attack cities. I hadnt seen any of you actually clear a players attack cities just when your CS is about to land. Claim this and that. You can always lay claim of everything and you know for the fact you dont got nothing. Quit the whining.

DeletedUser

hey mason how did you get banned i honstely think you need to chill out for min and smoke weed for an hour and plz chk the msgs i sent you on skype why are you wearing breast on ur pro pic.

DeletedUser

well you are banned so u cant talk plus i have one of the highest bp counts in abp and overall bp, probably the highest in terms of bp - points ratio (apart from gitte but he just lost a whole load of cities so doesnt count). That is what counts according to you isnt it??

NOW THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD...

See thats the difference between me and you markini or who you are, You have a high bp - points ratio, But i have the highest little guy, 1,606,737 Overall bp - 776,381 Points... That more than almost 800k in difference and that's me been banned for a while lol, More bp than most of the top 10 ranked players in points, So run along little nobody!!!

DeletedUser

You tell me to fck off yet danny9990 has came back after quitting because he couldn't handle BEING RIMMED OFF ME!!!! Double standards markini tut tut tut...

My account hasn't went ghost yet, So i am therefore still a player in pi so i still have the right to participate in threads, Unlike danny9990 who is no more because he went ghost months ago, Therefore he has no right to be here!!!

I actually dont mind u or danny being here. It keeps the forums alive and tbh i like listening to ur trash talk it makes me chuckle.
U can't say that im a forum bandit though, in your situation. its ridiculous

Stop avoiding my actual questions Markini, How is it possible that every time someone attacks Eddy at all different times night and day, He is always there? You ask anyone to guess Eddys off line time, You will get the same answer every time...!!!

And you obviously haven't done you're homework have you, I took 3 cities off Abhilash, 4 off Ratstiff, 1 off Termitele but most of all 6 off Manny... All these cities were taken when the players were online... Check the times of the end of the sieges in my colonization, For all you players that know these player, You know they were online at the time my cs landed... You especially Danny! You claim that you were offline every time i took a city off you, Yet if you check the times when the sieges ended -12 hrs for the siege, Its just about the right time for an English school/college kid to log in, After all 6 out of 7 cs landed after 7:10am... I can just imagine you logging in and watching my very well timed clearing attacks and support with my cs, I bet you sat there and moaned and sulked instead of asking for help from GGW or attempting on you're own to snipe or break my siege...!!!

I don't know eddy's situation, but all i hear is excuses for him being no.1 and your players not.
Superman boasts about being an insomniac and not sleeping for days on end. Why has it not crossed your mind that eddy is the same? You are so blown up with your own self importance that the only way a player can do better than u is to cheat? Sh*t man thats low.

I dont doubt you took peoples cities in the past while they were online as cities away from a players core are hard to defend and you were an organised and active player (who you said yourself is one of the most active players on pi - does that make you a cheat?). Have you never taken a city from a player whilst offline? u urself said u tried to find eddy's offline times. Now who has double standards??!!

NOW THIS MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD...

See thats the difference between me and you markini or who you are, You have a high bp - points ratio, But i have the highest little guy, 1,606,737 Overall bp - 776,381 Points... That more than almost 800k in difference and that's me been banned for a while lol, More bp than most of the top 10 ranked players in points, So run along little nobody!!!

Had the highest, ex guy, had it. i bet u are with urself for cheating and leaving that title behind for me the little guy. I bet u wish u hadnt cheated now eh.

DeletedUser

mason ,mason,mason the oldest 5 year old i have ever seem
why is it that you got kick out form incube .oh i think because of your smart mouth wasn't it and then your friends got you another chance.but you below that to when you guys merge tein and got kick form there to.

but i still think that that was a trick that didn't work you guys wanted us to attack you .we focus on you and they support and everyone gets bp ,but we are not stupid.

i'm sure when wonders were just about to finish you were going back in.
but i could be wrong on that who knows ?

you keep barging about how you took danny but danny had a weakness that everyone found he's all offence and wouldn't listen to us on making some deff troops his mistake .but he was good player weather you like it or not.
your problem is you can't admit that someone else is a good player just you and your friends .the rest of us are noobs every player in PI world is a noob to you .

i can admit that someone is a good player even if i don't like them yo,weebroon,dave.y arsitotal ,ambroose and many more even you which i think your kind of a nut case sometimes but i got no problem to say you know how to play the game.

you keep saying that you took danny when he was on ,oh my your cs landed 10 mins after he got up lots of time for him to react wasn't there. 10 mins and he has to go to school hum 4,000 bir and 10 mins to react and you never went by yourself so stop barging about it .

you guys were able to take alot of cities when eddy was on VM and just happened 2 others were also plus we got like 3 banned players all at the same time so we were down to like 2,3 players left in 054 to take on whole alliance.but thats part of the game you guys got your chance and took advantage of it .thats all you didn't here us crying about it but you never came on me . at that time hum because you were busy taking all the ghost like maybe 10,15 gramila cities oh yeah you guys never do that,arsi took all danny ghost hum you guys never do that.dave.y how many ghost did he take hum.

you even said you took my cities some were in these treads .yup you took 1 and i took it back so spartan 1 mason 1 big victory for you there wasn't it .you never attacked me by yourself like you claim .you always can with weebroon,arsiand dave.y and when you gave me 3 times defender of the day you never came back.
so stop talking about how good you are and everyone else sucks

eddy's off time

what your problem for gods sake you had 2 spies kingcowboy ,dave.y remember them both were with us did you forget all the info you got form them .dave was kcp something like that and when he came over to you guys you were all attacking him and got some cities.kingcowboy got him far to spy didn't it now he dead did you guys lose all the info that he gave you guys,you should save it .
eddy is a dam good player and you can't accept it that you can't take any of his cities .

you panic when your biggest helper weebroon left how are you going to take anyone on without him and logged on his account thats cheating .oh but when you do that it's not just for everyone else.everyone is a cheater except you thats why your banned and we are not.

stop crying and calling everyone a loser just look in the mirror you will find him.

have a nice day now

PS: must be hard to log on here and can't play the game well you shouldn't have cheated bye now

DeletedUser

^hear hear.

What you fail to forget mason is this:

Only one player in the entirity of Pi has ever landed a cs in one of my cities whilst im online and that was superman
Your definition of rimming is taking 12 out of my 65 or so cities, exactly.

If you had some sort of brain left you could do a simple bit of maths and work out:

That i would sustain over twice the amount of losses as you if i were to break a 4k siege therefore giving you bp and wasting my troops. Why would i do that? Because you tell me to? Come on....

DeletedUser

If i hadnt had internet issues that CS would never had landed, just showed the co-operation and team work Of TEIN at its best, i will give AX and GGW credit for a nice attack, only took 2 alliances to land a CS on me not to mention the 700 supports :) pity it failed would have been great BP if we had had to clear it further :)

DeletedUser

what your problem for gods sake you had 2 spies kingcowboy ,dave.y remember them both were with us did you forget all the info you got form them .dave was kcp something like that and when he came over to you guys you were all attacking him and got some cities.kingcowboy got him far to spy didn't it now he dead did you guys lose all the info that he gave you guys,you should save it .
eddy is a dam good player and you can't accept it that you can't take any of his cities .

For the Record KingCowboy NEVER spyed for INC or TEE, i wont have his name slandered when he had never done any thing of the sort, He knows Me and Courageunderfire Real life and we have known him for years but we never talked about Alliances, we may have discussed otehr aspects of grepolis but we never used him for inside information, We didnt really need to when we had other players Sending us Mail informing us of incoming attacks etc, He left the game due to real life commitments

DeletedUser

Kingcowboy being a spy? I was best man at his wedding and he is godfather of my daughter and Im godfather of his son).But onto my point :)

As a friend of mine,when he visited my house and I was in Incubi forums,I never accused him of spying or passing on information,I trusted him as a friend to respect my alliances forums and not pass on information to GGW.we did not put each other down over our alliances or being in opposite factions.Now you say he was spying for us....he could have easily given information up on Incubi but that is the measure of him,not to let a game we both play interfere with our friendship.I could have asked him for information but we didnt need it and I wouldnt put him in that position.Either would Superman10101.

He quit the game due to hunting season opened and did not have the time to play even with grepo being available on his phone,not GGW or anything reason,if you wish to know or before you accuse him of running off scared.

DeletedUser30102

wow guys how many traitors you guys still hiding?:eek:
you already have 4 now.iam sure by the coming days we will find more.and no worry i will take care counting;)
maybe he is your friend but it donot change any thing that he is spy.
I could have asked him for information but we didnt need it and I wouldnt put him in that position.Either would Superman10101.
why you need to ask him when he already giving the information for free to incubi:heh:
He quit the game due to hunting season opened and did not have the time to play even with grepo being available on his phone,not GGW or anything reason,if you wish to know or before you accuse him of running off scared
will i know lot of players that quit but all of them went ghost with 50-80 citys.
but it kind make no sense when some one lose all of his citys or 90% of them in war with enemy or been traitors and then quit when he have 3 citys left for real life reason:heh:

DeletedUser

I can see you dont accept others opinions well.KingCowboy did not give information to Incubi,I along with superman would have been in the best position to use anything passed along.As stated we have never needed info on GGW,the players who came to us,of course we went to their homes and put guns to their heads and forced them to log in and come to Incubi then into TEIN and give us information lol(that is a joke btw)

Again you can blame everyone for being a spy and pack a sad over it and throw accusations around without proof I may add.So from your logic any player who changes alliance in grepo is a spy,can I see your proof plz reports,pm what do you base your accusations on?
As I stated he could have easily passed on Incubi forum information to GGW but didnt.

Again I will say grasping at straws due to the fact players still want in our alliance,GGW well we have all seen players leave and head elsewhere most are now in AX tho.I believe they didnt think GGW had the teamwork and believed they were better off in AX,I dont begrudge them for that. Im sure you wont believe a word i say.But I stand by my word and find you blaming a player who quit for your alliances issues in poor taste.

DeletedUser30102

i donot think every one change allaince is spy but if he change to enemy allaince then he is spy and traitors.
i donot have any proof and i donot need them any way.i can see it and it make sense tho.
As I stated he could have easily passed on Incubi forum information to GGW but didnt.
iam sure he never like GGW and you guys his relay life friends in incubi then he will not hurt incubi by spying for GGE;)
it make sense this way;)
all the players who left GGW are the only one who donot want to fight incubi and run away.
if there is no team work in GGW i donot know how they beating you guys up there then and they make one of your players left the game because they clean all his citys and get some under siege each day;)
and then he give up and start watching some TV;)lol
and they get WW city:eek:
how did they did all this?
if there is no team works?
:heh:
you guys really donot know what you talking about.

DeletedUser

i donot think every one change allaince is spy but if he change to enemy allaince then he is spy and traitors.
i donot have any proof and i donot need them any way.i can see it and it make sense tho.

iam sure he never like GGW and you guys his relay life friends in incubi then he will not hurt incubi by spying for GGE;)
it make sense this way;)
all the players who left GGW are the only one who donot want to fight incubi and run away.
if there is no team work in GGW i donot know how they beating you guys up there then and they make one of your players left the game because they clean all his citys and get some under siege each day;)
and then he give up and start watching some TV;)lol
and they get WW city:eek:
how did they did all this?
if there is no team works?
:heh:
you guys really donot know what you talking about.

again i ask, are you daft dumb or just plain stupid? yes ggw got lucky and found a weak link in the chain that they exploited and had help. such a big hoorah from such. you talk alot about stuff your alliance cant even begin to understand or deal with. no one in tein cares about this bs you speak of. yes we let a siege go through because would of been moronic to break it. but ofc its beyond your realm of reasoning to understand such.just remember one thing. i took a WW city from an active player that asked for help, where ggw cs'd an inactive that didnt say squat when saw all the incoming. big difference. ofc your small IQ wont equate that. Now anyone that thinks has the sack to try it, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz my god plz plz plz my god try me. or better yet, everyone in ER try me same time! get everyone together and make a serious OP on me. heck, call in AX,GGW,BoW, anyone and everyone. I await the response. but you and your alliance is full of hot air only good enough to dry my sack.

DeletedUser9465

Took it for an active player, yes. Took it when he was online, nope. When Bev asked for help was already too late. Not that it would really matter, but just to put things in order.

About the 3 traitors that fled from AX to TEIN. Of course, at war everything seem to be allowed and I won't discuss about this cause it would be really futile. As an war action it could seem a very good one for some. Though, the ones that actually did it are by no means less dishonorable because of this. Nobody likes spies and nobody respects them. But to see that lame excuse of a player frailex bragging about how they conquered 5 cities on AX wonder islands it's downright hilarious. Dude, you took those cities while you were still in AX, from an AX inactive. Quite an achievement... lol. Of course, for you it probably is :D. Now, if TEIN thinks this really damaged AX, I have to tell them they couldn't be more wrong. The treachery of those three woke up AX. After a lot of AX members quit Pi, including AX's main founder and some other leaders as well, AX gradually lost its way. Lately almost nobody really cared about those wonders or about the win. To say the truth, AX was almost dead as an alliance. What those three really did was to spark again the will to fight in most of AX. So now we start again. What will happen? We will see.

@ Wannabee personally: call denied. You're to small a fish for AX.

DeletedUser30102

will first i know iam talking to noob guy;)you show me that yesterday;)
you talk alot about stuff your alliance cant even begin to understand or deal with
iam sure the baddest one in my alliacne is smart more than you;)
yes we let a siege go through because would of been moronic to break it.
hhh you right you let it go or if you want you will break it;)
come on i fell bad for you tho;)
Now anyone that thinks has the sack to try it, plz plz plz plz plz plz plz my god plz plz plz my god try me. or better yet, everyone in ER try me
that is what make me crazy.
why you think players scare form you?
you not even that big to be scary to other players tho;)
so i realy donot get what you braging for?:heh:
for taking WW city when the player is offline?
what is the different between offline and inactive?
both of them cant ask for help both cant def both cant snip.
so what is the different between how did you take AX WW city and how GGW take TEIN WW city?

DeletedUser

But to see that lame excuse of a player frailex bragging about how they conquered 5 cities on AX wonder islands it's downright hilarious. Dude, you took those cities while you were still in AX, from an AX inactive. Quite an achievement... lol. Of course, for you it probably is :D.

Oh didn't know Punisher 1 was inactive, but besides I say Pi was boring SIM City in O34. It's all about getting some more excitement. Plus it's been a few days if I am not a good player then why have I broken both CS attempts? I am glad for some excitement in Pi. It's nothing personal. ;-)

DeletedUser30102

will frlix if world is boring it donot mean go head an be traitor;);)