Open letter to Speedboat

DeletedUser13315

Speed...you wrote my name in wrong way.I understand that you made a mistake.But let me to do a mistake as well,ok?So,Fishboat,thank you for sending 210 lS against me...do you have more?I need more CP...I want to take Newtowns city...will you help me,Fishy?

DeletedUser

hey speedy its the Tomi-ka u were talking about in other threads under a new name
what u were saying about U smashing me loma mayuyuki and certainly sir clark is well and truely utter
U know the only reason that u got into 42 is through me when i was in DOA (telling all the others of your plans by the way) and the account NEVER got handed to anybody else, it was a sly tactic for me to leave u self proclaimed "winners" and join up with the future winners of the server
AND
dont even go on about the fact u took 2 cities from me in the 42/52 border as U didnt it was a DoA conquest seems though i had over 100 attacks a day for over 2 weeks
IF u fancy a fair fight with or without newtown (although with would be more interesting to me) join into Juktas server and i hope to see u soon
tomi-ka
Bashedup :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20077

liu, tomi, stop wasting time on him. cant you see he is absolutely retarded, living in his own world and he cant understand what you trying to tell him. leave that poor child alone and let him live his dreams. let him think he is the best of the best. dont destroy his illusions.

DeletedUser

It would have been good to see it return to the fighting but your self proclaimed DoA No1 likes to tell lots of porkie pies on these tabs.

...funny, I don't see many posts by DoA players in here, I do see lots and lots of post by you...trying to prove something??

DeletedUser

a very true post!
but while im sure Imperica is not the plant you speak of as he came to us with his offer about 4hrs before it all happened and was not spying for us in any way before then.

I appreciate the response and indeed there are always good people on both sides. You are correct, I am not referring to Imperica but rather OwenRichardson, a long time DoA player that suddenly switched sides at the 11th hour and then ghosted shortly after. As dune has already taken credit for stopping DoA, it is easily understood that he had control of the account (whether directly or by proxy).

...again all of this really is irrelevant, war will settle this. Cheers chrisbks!

DeletedUser15049

I appreciate the response and indeed there are always good people on both sides. You are correct, I am not referring to Imperica but rather OwenRichardson, a long time DoA player that suddenly switched sides at the 11th hour and then ghosted shortly after. As dune has already taken credit for stopping DoA, it is easily understood that he had control of the account (whether directly or by proxy).

...again all of this really is irrelevant, war will settle this. Cheers chrisbks!

At no point did I have control of the OwenRichardson account. Owen was always HWC. As in ALWAYS. We placed him into IoA and then DoA. He also went ghost recently and well after we played you on the Wonder Island. Incidentally we had CS'd one of his cities anyway. The panic for us was whether Owen would be able to switch in time to stop you guys winning.

If you recall, I said exactly how we would do it. Island by island. Placed players moving when needed. In short...we took the utter rise out of an alliance that sat on these forums and tried openly to cheat their way to the server.

You really do not get it Jimmy but please do yourself a favour and think on this: I played every single move you made. Kris knows that. Go have a chat with him.

Anyway. It is just a game.

DeletedUser15049

I will leave this game at this. Imperica knew the score once I had went to Achilles. DoA blew it. From the day they thought they could bring war to my tribe they blew it. One day they will put the hands up in the air and see it as it is.

In the meantime. Good luck to everyone in the game. Life is too short. Enjoy it.

DeletedUser28972

Deltas no.1 attacker

liu, tomi, stop wasting time on him. cant you see he is absolutely retarded, living in his own world and he cant understand what you trying to tell him. leave that poor child alone and let him live his dreams. let him think he is the best of the best. dont destroy his illusions.
Hello has beens of Delta Dune scarbone tomi and the HWC crew which DOA dismantiled you guys. Would like to say a big thank you for taking me to no.1 attacker you guys were my stepping stone got there with 54cities you woeful players that had double my cities scarbone now dream here reality no.1 attacker Tomi out of all these blokes you got belted from me the worst even with you dogging me and DOA could not stop the power to much sly dog we were onto you early and wiped you and the others out on this board till next time cheers will have a drink of celebration on you guys

DeletedUser28972

I will leave this game at this. Imperica knew the score once I had went to Achilles. DoA blew it. From the day they thought they could bring war to my tribe they blew it. One day they will put the hands up in the air and see it as it is.

In the meantime. Good luck to everyone in the game. Life is too short. Enjoy it.
Things have changed latest update Harb lost 036 WW thanks to a mighty Badnight we are on the way to build seven especially for you Dune

DeletedUser28972

Speed...you wrote my name in wrong way.I understand that you made a mistake.But let me to do a mistake as well,ok?So,Fishboat,thank you for sending 210 lS against me...do you have more?I need more CP...I want to take Newtowns city...will you help me,Fishy?

Ludias i will write your name how i like you little canary thanks for all the attention and thread you opened under my name you were close to meeting my swords we did not push further into 042 to you in 041 that we took control of we abandend to go to 053 054 your blessed

DeletedUser

Ludias i will write your name how i like you little canary thanks for all the attention and thread you opened under my name you were close to meeting my swords we did not push further into 042 to you in 041 that we took control of we abandend to go to 053 054 your blessed
Go to 54 your losing cities faster than water out of a burst Dam !!

DeletedUser28972

Go to 54 your losing cities faster than water out of a burst Dam !!
Yep great work scanning all inactives your going to meet our actives soon face to face be a little patient until we take a few more cities General

DeletedUser

mail me if you want to bring DOA down

DeletedUser18613

Mail what you have been trying already your whole life in game
your personal threats to player half your size and three oceans away are always better... but you still make me laugh here! keep up the good work