Wars

DeletedUser

Lol yeah I'm in that world and have friends there too, been reading all the time it's great! :D

DeletedUser

i kinda half play there stopped because it got boring to many cocky players for me

DeletedUser

Oh Back to the topic by the way.

What wars are currently ravaging Ithaca?

DeletedUser

Man I supported but just don't want to brag all around in the forums like "hey I sent you 2k GD,you should be grateful for my help"
I also had some friends under attack which I supported cuz I knew they wouldn't abandon me like some people did

nope, you did not support me.
And the alliance forums are not for bragging, they are for communicating...so everyone can see troop movements.

Not everyone must have your psychic abilities to know who did what, and when.
OOPS, by the look of loss of cities lately...your powers are failing!!!

DeletedUser

nope, you did not support me.
And the alliance forums are not for bragging, they are for communicating...so everyone can see troop movements.

Not everyone must have your psychic abilities to know who did what, and when.
OOPS, by the look of loss of cities lately...your powers are failing!!!

Never wanted to support you anyway
and yes about my powers,I would like to see you dealing with the no.2
ally all alone because your friends are under attacks too and can't support you
still their best player needed 3-4 days to conquer me
I had about 100 attacks incoming man I think you would give up on the 30th if you don't have any help of your friends
I admit that you did have over 100 attacks,but you had both DA and REVO behind yourself so shut up you don't know anything about DEF

DeletedUser

I had about 100 attacks incoming man I think you would give up on the 30th if you don't have any help of your friends
I admit that you did have over 100 attacks,but you had both DA and REVO behind yourself so shut up you don't know anything about DEF

I will reply with this, because I know nothing about defense

Brimzues : Kill ranking (defense): Rank 14 85,053 points

Chaos Raider : Kill ranking (defense): Rank 380 10,497 points

DeletedUser

you had 100 incoming attacks at one time? and your def ranking is that low?

DeletedUser

I will reply with this, because I know nothing about defense

Brimzues : Kill ranking (defense): Rank 14 85,053 points

Chaos Raider : Kill ranking (defense): Rank 380 10,497 points

Yeah and you play from the start,me only 1,5 months
So shut up man when I came to ithaca there were guys who had more points than you have now

DeletedUser

Hey Chaos, you arrive late for a race you expect them to restart it for you? Shut up man? must be youf speak or summat, right? I'd be more worried about what Brim is than what he was... anyhow. like chilli says, peace, or love or whatever it is.

DeletedUser

Chaos, I started the game on the rim in west O34, targets were limited. It is also my first world in Grepo..same as you.
Personally, I am pretty happy with my progress

I do have a tip for you though
If you played in less worlds, maybe you could be more effective!

en40 15562 Chaos Raider 219 1 None
en33 1831 Chaos Raider 4,313 1 Dark Anarchy
en34 579 Chaos Raider 12,853 3 REBORN
en42 586 Chaos Raider 1,263 1 Chaos Legion
en41 1380 Chaos Raider 6,229 3 Black Death

DeletedUser

Hey Chaos, you arrive late for a race you expect them to restart it for you? Shut up man? must be youf speak or summat, right? I'd be more worried about what Brim is than what he was... anyhow. like chilli says, peace, or love or whatever it is.

I don't expect anyone to restart it man
I just don't want that somebody compares us two while they clearly can't because our conditions were different
And "Shut up man?" didn't sound like a question to me

DeletedUser

Chaos, I started the game on the rim in west O34, targets were limited. It is also my first world in Grepo..same as you.
Personally, I am pretty happy with my progress

I do have a tip for you though
If you played in less worlds, maybe you could be more effective!

en40 15562 Chaos Raider 219 1 None
en33 1831 Chaos Raider 4,313 1 Dark Anarchy
en34 579 Chaos Raider 12,853 3 REBORN
en42 586 Chaos Raider 1,263 1 Chaos Legion
en41 1380 Chaos Raider 6,229 3 Black Death

I must admit you're right on this 1
I stopped playing on most of these worlds
But I want to thank you for the tip
And please don't compare us because we didn't have the same conditions

DeletedUser

Just curious does this mean we cant compare anyone as we all have different conditions/situations or what ever excuse you can come up with?!? :p

DeletedUser

Chaos, I do not have a grudge against anyone.
I put full effort over many months into the alliance of DA.
I supported team mates and allies with whatever I had available, helped clear targets for alliance and allied players, taught many new members..

Just because I moved on, it does not mean I hate the world. It just means I made a personal choice decision.
It does not make me better or worse than anyone else, after all...its a game :)

DeletedUser

Chaos, I do not have a grudge against anyone.
I put full effort over many months into the alliance of DA.
I supported team mates and allies with whatever I had available, helped clear targets for alliance and allied players, taught many new members..

Just because I moved on, it does not mean I hate the world. It just means I made a personal choice decision.
It does not make me better or worse than anyone else, after all...its a game :)

while i'm still on a roll. if taking the cowards way out and leaving fellow so called DA members behind to rot then yeah i guess that makes u a good person. just saying. and here come the -reps. bring them on bc i love them.

DeletedUser

Brim... do what you want I don't care anymore I quit ithaca anyway

but Velael is still right
but hey,I don't care anymore because I managed to move former Chaos Legion members to rhethymnos or whatever the name of the world is

DeletedUser

while i'm still on a roll. if taking the cowards way out and leaving fellow so called DA members behind to rot then yeah i guess that makes u a good person. just saying. and here come the -reps. bring them on bc i love them.

We didn't leave you without care, i was ready to help support you guys, we Ex DA members looked out for your security and made sure Dues don't attack DA members.
Many of us cared and im sure your Leaders know that as they experienced it.
While Rev were getting beat down some of you guys jumped ships to a sinking boat and we messaged you guys not to go as we cared for you.
don't go making assumptions please.

DeletedUser

Unsure of this last post as, as far as I knew DeB had not attacked DA anyway. So you have left DA without care for GS to attack them.
While you guys jumped ship to attack your previous allies, so honourable. ALong with leaving DA as what a sinking ship also?
Which statements there would not be fair?!?! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Poor DA

Unsure of this last post as, as far as I knew DeB had not attacked DA anyway. So you have left DA without care for GS to attack them.
While you guys jumped ship to attack your previous allies, so honourable. ALong with leaving DA as what a sinking ship also?
Which statements there would not be fair?!?! :rolleyes:

The Puppet Master GOKILLA has his hand in the DA pot. When I was founder of Revelation, I invited them over, as a leader I would not leave my alliance, and they come over... until DEB pulled the string and said NO DA! We have you by the throat and wavos! You go you get killed twice as fast! No real deal for them! I love them DA boys! Sad how this all went down! Those are good guys!