Who is your favorite hero in The Avengers?

Who is your favorite Avenger?

• Captain America

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Thor

Votes: 17 21.8%
  • Iron Man

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • The Hulk

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Black Widow

Votes: 13 16.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser8396

not really...shes hot AND a superhero

if i was a girl, thor or captain america would be my vote

DeletedUser

Haha okay then. The reason is you guys think she's hot and a superhero. I never use she's hot as a reason haha, you'd never get me to say it.

DeletedUser

Lol I saw the Avengers again yesterday and it just makes me wonder even more you voted for her.

DeletedUser

your attention please your attention please Hawkeye is the best on up there. No powers but a bow and arrow :) he my hero

DeletedUser

He fights a bow in arrow in modern times for gods sake! If it came done to a fight between him and Iron man, he'd lose, same with Thor and Hulk, and him against Captain American and the Black Widow, it'd be close.

DeletedUser

He fights a bow in arrow in modern times for gods sake! If it came done to a fight between him and Iron man, he'd lose, same with Thor and Hulk, and him against Captain American and the Black Widow, it'd be close.

True statements.

DeletedUser

Why are most of you voting for Black Widow just because you all think she's hot?

DeletedUser

i voted for the Hulk because he's like the modern day jekyll and hyde and is more intimidating than the others

DeletedUser

First of all Marvel is one of the most greatest things in this universe. Secondly, directed towards Shadis, Hawkeye would win against Cap and Widow quite easily whereas Thor is a goddamn god so there is no point in comparing them. Adding to that, Hawkeye doesn't have a way to defeat Hulk other than reversing the change which Hulk would either escape or kill him first in my opinion. Finally Stark has access to a multitute of long ranged weapons which he could use to kill hawkeye, on the other hand Clint has the skill to take down Stark as well.

That's my well educated opinion from being a fan of Marvel for years ^_*