Top 12 Alliances Discussion

DeletedUser

Be a noob like me and take inactive enemy cities :p

That'll put you right into it.

And to really top it off, put the score against the other alliance in your profile and make it seem like you actually achieved something :p

DeletedUser

And to really top it off, put the score against the other alliance in your profile and make it seem like you actually achieved something :p

If you prefer, I could put the amount of players who have left your alliance/ gone inactive in the past month??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is the reason why Gamma is dying, boring people taking greys and no idea of how to play the game

BORING.................

DeletedUser16429

Ragi is not boring and if you were ever in a fight with him you would get demolished

DeletedUser

this is the reason why Gamma is dying, boring people taking greys and no idea of how to play the game

BORING.................

Kind of hard when you have to take the greys to get to the enemy...or keep the enemy from getting them. Its more like a war of attrition now. Whenever you take an enemy city, they can just take an inactive or ghost.

DeletedUser

I would take cities off of active players, but frankly, taking cities off of active players is hard when you're in the middle of your alliance's core oceans.
To be honest thats not a very good excuse. You could always move to the front.
Also what is going on with the illuminatti, i think the whole world would like to know.

DeletedUser

other than leaving left right and centre? I thought I would ask the man in charge, saves asking the players joining the hugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You mean player, singular.

I've never felt the need to tell the reasons why we do what we do on the public forum. I don't feel like starting now.

DeletedUser

The Hugs are former shadows of themselves,
they now have so many poor players making up points its got to the point of embarassing, still they love sim city....