World Wonders - idea

DeletedUser

I cant join any other alliance even if inno games offered me like 10 000 $;

just cant leave B.A.

As for others it is theirs choice,once I kick them all out they will be free to join anyone.

So your saying the others plan on joining STS? or are you saying you will disband BA it avoid leaving BA? after all you once say last time you changed your mind that you are the "bad guys"

DeletedUser

UOW said we betrayed them,Leonadius of Fate (I just love to say that line "Leonadius of Fate",sounds kind of strong to me) said we are bs and not ba,Mistraven aka.Dback former leader od KODR said we betrayed them,Rygarr the leader of Valorians said we fooled them and we are not worthy so all together if so many leaders and people beside them think we are with no honesty,no loyalty and all together we are always tricking and trying to fool every of our past allies we must be bad guys.

Thing is if we would hit TST wonder island it would be normal move from bad guys right?

But kind of why would disloyal,dishonest and betraying alliance do something that those who dont like us would see as a good move,would we then be nice guys?Or would be still bad considering we are in good relations with TST and by hitting that WW island for sure would be seen by TST as betrayal of them.

DeletedUser

UOW said we betrayed them,Leonadius of Fate (I just love to say that line "Leonadius of Fate",sounds kind of strong to me) said we are bs and not ba,Mistraven aka.Dback former leader od KODR said we betrayed them,Rygarr the leader of Valorians said we fooled them and we are not worthy so all together if so many leaders and people beside them think we are with no honesty,no loyalty and all together we are always tricking and trying to fool every of our past allies we must be bad guys.

Thing is if we would hit TST wonder island it would be normal move from bad guys right?

But kind of why would disloyal,dishonest and betraying alliance do something that those who dont like us would see as a good move,would we then be nice guys?Or would be still bad considering we are in good relations with TST and by hitting that WW island for sure would be seen by TST as betrayal of them.

I think everyone you listed, plus a few more see CR as the bad guys also. I guess I shouldn't say anymore about this but, really why not, what will they do attack me? :)

BA is a independent alliance like CR, and world ETA doesn't like independent thought, they (world ETA) are more into collaboration against the few. Independent thought is the enemy of the collaborators. So of course, those that choose there own path for their own alliance are seen as the "bad guy" by the masses.

DeletedUser

BA has always had BA's best interest and only there interest in mind with anything they do so the question is do you (BA) want ETA to end or wish it to live on? WW means ETA die, that simple. Ethier way the choice is yours alone.

DeletedUser

I think everyone you listed, plus a few more see CR as the bad guys also. I guess I shouldn't say anymore about this but, really why not, what will they do attack me? :)

BA is a independent alliance like CR, and world ETA doesn't like independent thought, they (world ETA) are more into collaboration against the few. Independent thought is the enemy of the collaborators. So of course, those that choose there own path for their own alliance are seen as the "bad guy" by the masses.

Love this answer,thank you.

DeletedUser9267

BA has always had BA's best interest and only there interest in mind with anything they do

Not that there is anything wrong with that, but I would challenge that statement anytime since brlinho took over BA and convinced a bunch of misfits to join him.
Being in danger of romanticizing BA, I would not hesitate to state that me among others feel very comfortable being their close friends.

DeletedUser15946

BA has always had BA's best interest and only there interest in mind with anything they do so the question is do you (BA) want ETA to end or wish it to live on? WW means ETA die, that simple. Ethier way the choice is yours alone.

No misty, Eta ends when player count drops below 300. Thanks for compliments :)

Kostas we keep you close only so we can see what kind of chariots will you invent next :)

DeletedUser15336

To All,
Greetings.
Are you sure Sirgaz about your statement, " Eta ends when players count drop below 300 " ????
or will end once an Alliance complete 4 of them ?????
Going back to the WW. Are we going to honor the initial pact or not ????
TST is going to finish the third WW.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser15336

Not true, They can end it after Eta drops below 300 active members, which we are already.

We are on borrowed time already.

Whateverr,
Greetings.
Where did you get that we are under 300 active players in ETA ????
I can see in grepo stats that there are 542 players in the world. I believe this number counts everybody ( actives and in-actives ).
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

Whateverr,
Greetings.
Where did you get that we are under 300 active players in ETA ????
I can see in grepo stats that there are 542 players in the world. I believe this number counts everybody ( actives and in-actives ).
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

it was in the Forum Announcements

The number which we decided on was a minimum of 300 active players. An active player in this case is a player who logs into his/her world-account at least once a month.

If the number of active players falls below 300, a countdown will be initiated which lasts one month.

Why do i think we are below? about 200 players in ETA has not attacked or grown in a month .... that does not count those that got kicked from there alliances for inactivity but have not gone ghost yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15336

Whateverr,
Greetings.
OK, thanks for the information.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

so is TST going to give any answer on building 4 WW or??

Funny you ask this in the forums when we all know you guys are friendly with each other. ;) Only thing holding them back is Calico Jack's smallest city right smack in the middle of their 4th WW.

DeletedUser15946

Funny you ask this in the forums when we all know you guys sleep with each other. ;) Only thing holding them back is Calico Jack's smallest city right smack in the middle of their 4th WW.

I am sometimes so sorry you are so far in the rimm...

DeletedUser

Funny you ask this in the forums when we all know you guys sleep with each other. ;) Only thing holding them back is Calico Jack's smallest city right smack in the middle of their 4th WW.

Sometimes people dont know to read between the lines,I kind of miss those ladies and guys that left ETA,they knew to understand when things were changing..

DeletedUser9267

so is TST going to give any answer on building 4 WW or??

Since nobody from TST is answering this, (I don't think anyone from them reads these forums anymore) I'll venture to answer.

This thread was created when the Wonders were introduced and their function was quite unclear. We all thought back then that when an alliance builds 4 or 7 of them, will trigger the end of the world.
That thought brought the great minds and leaders of ETA together, brainstorming to devise a plan that would stop any alliance from achieving that goal and preserving ETA's future for as long as possible.

Since that time, the Grepo Gods made themselves more clear by outlining that the end of a world could only happen if it falls below 300 active members.

That condition clearly has nothing to do with building Wonders(unless there is a fine print somewhere that I missed).
Therefore the plan that was agreed upon is null and void since the result thought to occur from not following it, is false.

People as individuals or as an alliance have the freedom to set their own goals of what they want to achieve in this game.

TST chose to set as one of their goals the completion of Wonders(they do look pretty when they are done)

Since that goal does not threaten ETA's existence, I personally do not see anything wrong with it.