Rim wars

DeletedUser

This thread will be a discussion about RIM WARS (please no NN,MORC,SUNTZU,BOB,TRIAD wars here) just talk about your wars rimmers. I'm going to start:
I'm in O75 and am with Hammer Of Thor. First before I join I thought they were noobs but they sure did prove me wrong. Some of you remember ERUSID federation (was in the top rankings). We and Spartans 300 went on a war with them and they got wiped out in less than 1 week.

DeletedUser

Ocean 63 is crazy. I'm in Empire of Thrace, an alliance with perhaps the most confusing history here, fighting against players that were once our brothers in Elite Guard of Thrace. But no, this war isn't confined to just ocean 63, but it spreads to all adjacent oceans (with the exception of 54)! Rogue Guard, Masters of Rogue Chaos (the rim guys, not the core), Empire of Thrace, Hammer Of Thor, Spartan Legacy, and Disposable Heroes are all taking sides in the most complex and dramatic rim war in perhaps Grepolis history! Time to close up with a cool slogan.... Ocean 63! More than meets the eye!

DeletedUser

Yay someone's discussing. The Athens' rim also holds good war stories and I would like to see other alliance's post here too.

DeletedUser

I am still to small to join up with a alliance but when i do there is a MORC city 7 hours away with a cs i had my eye on...

DeletedUser

Yay someone's discussing. The Athens' rim also holds good war stories and I would like to see other alliance's post here too.

Might want to inform some of them, that there is an external forum..... if you catch them in game once every two days that is...

DeletedUser

No really many wars and stuff happening in the rim. You don't know you guys can receive some competition from the rim so watch out!

DeletedUser

No really many wars and stuff happening in the rim. You don't know you guys can receive some competition from the rim so watch out!
Hagop, as the creator of this thread, i think, might want to contact the rim alliance leaders, etc and invite them to join you in the external forums? I would like to hear some stories, i am bored:(

DeletedUser

OK lol I'm lazy....... Will do it after 1-2 hours you can help me though :)

DeletedUser

Island 150204 and Ocean 32 are getting kind of nuts. One day there are six of us on the island, next day every open space on the island is taken over. Then one of them attacks me, I have retaliated by attacking and farming Folkesy's city. Folkesy has brought war to our peaceful island. TAKE FOLKESY OUT!!!!

DeletedUser

lol he's talking about the resurge of noobs and it made it to his island. this is not a war, my friend, this is a MASSACRE!!!

DeletedUser25249

Rimmers, i wanna hear about your battles where you smashed a 300 bir wall to get a town or how some guy cried when you attacked.

give us something.:Angry:

DeletedUser

As much as fun there is in the core there isn't that much fun in the rim.... I can say that there is a war that's going to start in the rim (maybe).

DeletedUser

This thread will be a discussion about RIM WARS (please no NN,MORC,SUNTZU,BOB,TRIAD wars here) just talk about your wars rimmers. I'm going to start:
I'm in O75 and am with Hammer Of Thor. First before I join I thought they were noobs but they sure did prove me wrong. Some of you remember ERUSID federation (was in the top rankings). We and Spartans 300 went on a war with them and they got wiped out in less than 1 week.

ERUSID wen't down due to leadership issues, not war. So saying that the Spartans and HoT took down ERUSID is just wrong.

DeletedUser25249

doh, i got semi excited seeing a new post here :Angry:

DeletedUser

ERUSID wen't down due to leadership issues, not war. So saying that the Spartans and HoT took down ERUSID is just wrong.

I think everyone should see the real picture here. ERUSID's leaders ran away into VM or just deleted their accounts. They left everyone else to die as they knew that NO mercy would be given. And that is just what they got. SPARTAN 300 took what was left of ERUSID down. There is no doubt about that. But even then, those that were left to die by their leaders just didn't roll over and play dead. They tried, you have to give them credit for that. But now that war is over. ERUSID, the MRA of Athens, is no more.

DeletedUser

I'm in the alliance .Detonation. and we are a small group of skilled members and we are at war with U. Federation of Europe and i know this is just a small war because of our points but me myself have already taken almost the entire alliance down single handelly with no help whatsoever

DeletedUser

It looks like there's really just one big war going on in the world now. You've got MORC, Spartan Legacy, Disposable Heroes, and Empire of Thrace against Band Of Brothers, SPARTAN 300 (and AGOGE), and Triad

DeletedUser

Me and my alliance soon will be joining that war

Wolf Pack !!!