[Omnicron] Congratulations to the alliance Evolution!

DeletedUser

logog.png

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ALLIANCE
Evolution

We would like to congratulate the alliance Evolutionand all its members on their victory in world Omnicron with the completion of their fourth world wonder.

We would also like to thank everyone who played world Omnicron for their time spent on Grepolis, and we hope you enjoyed playing.

The alliance Evolution has won with the construction of the following wonders:

statue.png
pyramid.png
temple.png
mausoleum.png

Each alliance member was rewarded with a certificate of victory and a bonus 10% extra favor cap on the hero worlds.

Visit the Grepolis Hall of Fame

DeletedUser

Congratulation to Evolution for all your had work.. and thanks to all the players of omicron who has spent their valuable time with us playing this game...

DeletedUser17564

LOL, I wonder if the evolution in Omnicron would be a match for the one in Omicron

Congrats to everyone in Evo

DeletedUser

Congrats everyone, and kudos to those on the enemy side who stuck around to keep the fight going.

DeletedUser

yes thats what made it interesting. but missed quite a few good players at the end.

DeletedUser5554

it was a long journey though my story had to end in a way that i couldn't see it through im truely glad they won. congratz to all evo! and to murtius you deserve it guys :)

DeletedUser

Also haven you noticed Evolutionand ??? there is no space between Evolution and AND

DeletedUser

I guess this means I'm a bit late to come back then haha!

Grats then :)

/rolls on first new world he sees instead!