Updates

DeletedUser22708

Any got something interesting to tell about Athens? Forum is kinda dead, miss the morc vs nn days :(

DeletedUser11165

You mean how a member of MORC can send abusive messages to a Triad but the Triad is the one who gets banned cause he posted part in his profile.

Tbh ive had enough of this

DeletedUser22708

The player who sent abusive messages got banned, why did lordbaer put those messages in his profile?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11165

That's funny when did he get a ban..or was it a mystery 24hour ban that only you know about.....lordbaer only put part of the message and not the worst bits.

How sad and pathetic this game has become but for people we play with it would be a pure disgrace.

DeletedUser2595

LB put the messages in their profile because they wanted everyone to see what we have to put up with from MoRC players. Plus they were stupid and wern't thinking.

Your player is still attackable, so im guessing not banned.

DeletedUser

They are poor! You can report me again for bad language, all of you and your pacts, lost 6 points already 18 more to go. I have been in Triad and most of the players who got banned got banned for a reason as I told you so. You probably shouldn't be complaining at all because if someone start digging deeper I am sure half of Triad will be banned. Stop being a cry babies and play the game, you are winning so be smart about this!

DeletedUser

Well, just how many friends do Triad have?

I understand they are attacking Scorpions now... their long standing pact partners

Let's see... they are fighting with MORC and Scorpions to name two ... if these alliances work together, Triad wold be attacked from two directions... Guess the City Festivals of some players would nose dive

DeletedUser11165

Were not allowed to comment on bans but anyway there was two, one of those bans I disagreed with but did not make a fuss over as I could see why their would be the appearance of impropriety. One against a woman who committed no fault and only "crime" was her partner translating mails for her as being from the Ukraine her English wasn't the best so yea that was utter trash. So I suggest you get your facts on the bans right.

As for LBs ban; yea he posted part of a mail in his profile from an morc player who used homophobic & racist comments along with foul language. We may be many things but I don't think we sink to those levels.

Farabdul; we have always had the utmost respect for you as an enemy you choose your path and we keep on ours. Same with Ludi and nika thier ability to snipe in 1 second gaps is amazing at times.

As for scorps this is a war game; while some of us are fighting MORC what are the rest to do when an MRA is hoovering up every player they can leaving no one to attack....either we go to war or players get bored and quit simple.

As always

See you at the end of our spears

DeletedUser

Djrlol I am glad that Lordbaer got back into the game, I personally really disagree with banning people over bad language, shouldn't happen. If I could I would send really abusive message to many people. So LB glad you are back:) But it didn't change my opinion about you guys complaining a lot, sorry, honesty. On the war on Scorpions I don't personally care what is going on between your alliances, but Scorps can read my opinion about about them on my profile as Triad and others.

DeletedUser11165

I wasn't addressing you directly par se Fara in my post but you call us moaners well we felt wronged & vented our feelings accordingly.

Yes one of our players laughed killing your CS, that player also offered an apology and has always had great respect for all his enemies. Besides its a war game and having a laugh at bagging a CS is fair play so excuse me for thinking you have taken it abit too much to heart.

Now as for us as moaners; a player uses racist, homophobic language and LB posted the least offensive part in his profile & he was the one banned....excuse me if we feel a little annoyed by this. If you want to read the full mail ask LB on skype im quite sure you will be offended by it as well.

Without getting this post deleted ill try to address why we complained so much. Cobra was hardly your bitter enemy; he spent his time in game supporting other players & spending an inordinate amount of time trying to teach newer players to play whilst helping to build a community feel within the alliance. Loathe or respect him he is a loss to the server and in my opinion he deserved to be treated better.

Can you honestly say he gained a large advantage over players other than his ability to spend large amounts of gold...no perhaps a warning or some form of punishment that did not involve his loss would of been better for all instead of a silly chase for ghost towns that only ruins the game as we all have to spend time fighting over these instead of each other in the near future. I will also state I personally believe he did not break the rules but that's only my personal opinion and is of course not proof. I will say he played from an Imac so using scripts is quite tough on a mac...

Now as for the other player; your damn right we complained and felt highly emotional towards this matter. A real life couple who played the game while in different countries and was something they took great joy in doing together was ruined over something that was not a material advantage over other players.

Witnessing the distress this matter caused ill be honest it took any motivation to play the game away from me & left a deep sense of injustice. She did not speak English as a first language and needed translation from her partner the method of this caused the problem. The nature of the ban and the extreme lengths taken to try to prove her innocence fell on deaf ears and left a great sadness so again excuse our sense of injustice.

The only other ban i can recall is uobeyme who admitted his mistake and started again; fair play for that in my opinion.

The reason I feel injustice and I talk for many long term players is I have known players since delta who have cheated successfully for years now without ever being caught. I am not a "grass" or "snitch" but those who are prepared to put the time in to multi account also put the time into not being caught but well fair play to them. At 70 cities im busy enough, the thought of running two accounts makes me shudder so anyone who wants well im not complaining, the ability gold spam troops is a bigger advantage in my eyes.

Banning without even a warning without conclusive proof is wrong in my eyes. When playing blizzard mmo's for example we are expected to agree to them scanning our system we don't have that here.

Anyway my two cents.

note : if i have broken any forum rules here please notify me & I will correct.

DeletedUser25249

Hey hey, i had quite the chuckle when i busted that very cs that killed fara's.
;)

My 2 cents worth

DeletedUser23542

heeeey :D Kd :D How are you :D I

And come on guy's, we all know someone who got booted\banned. And some are people we miss, and some arn't. Some are most likely wrongly accused and we all know some most likely deserved it. No need to hate on someone for beeing angry someone got banned. I myself spent hours and weeks\months taking cities and handing off to a player who got banned. Took me alot of time and effort(wich i could have spent either sleeping, playing with my kids or doing something funny with the gf :D). Ofc im angry. And i preserve the right to be and talk about it. If anyone got a problem with it, why not look me up on the map rather than talking in here :p

Meet me on the TIP of David's Spears :D

ps......this game is pretty fun if it was not for al the draaaaaaaama. OMG it's like a kindergarten

DeletedUser

Farabdul; we have always had the utmost respect for you as an enemy you choose your path and we keep on ours. Same with Ludi and nika thier ability to snipe in 1 second gaps is amazing at times.

1 second snipes??? This can't be happening.... They are either really lucky or they are using bots. Ability has nothing to do here because the anti timer does random times no one can predict it so either really lucky or bot users....

DeletedUser11165

Hagop when you have multiple ls or manti nukes in a close area getting one hit perfect is easier. Also recalling troops / ships stationed in a nearby polis is exact with no anti timer but still takes skill.

DeletedUser

Lol i like your comments farabdul you talk with confidence like not a single person in the world can touch you

oops worlds* :p

DeletedUser

if you know how to do it, then you can't make a mistake by sniping it in 2 seconds or more than that ;)

nika and ludi started grepo in athens so i'll take it that they were spamming support before the arrival of the CS and/or spamming LS after it's arrival (so called ''sandwich'') that increases your chances of landing one of these 1 second ahead of after, dependable on what it is

if someone is so persistent in sniping your CS all the time instead of stacking himself up, then there's a way to deal with him. it's what pimperium players do and the trick always works. but hey, leaking info might turn out contra-productive so i'll pass

DeletedUser

Yeah im a sniper also spending time building up 600 archers and swordsmen isnt hard to do but when you see that theres a cs coming to your city the first thing i do is go to my other cities and see the travel time of 300 biremes to the city that is about to be conquered and i only do this because ,,, well its fun lol and usually even if they get a cs through it doesnt last long but if you want to try and mix me up you'd have to have a 1-2 second difference between the cs and an ls nuke or that cs is dead

DeletedUser

Yeah im a sniper also spending time building up 600 archers and swordsmen isnt hard to do but when you see that theres a cs coming to your city the first thing i do is go to my other cities and see the travel time of 300 biremes to the city that is about to be conquered and i only do this because ,,, well its fun lol and usually even if they get a cs through it doesnt last long but if you want to try and mix me up you'd have to have a 1-2 second difference between the cs and an ls nuke or that cs is dead

So you guys are just using the concept that " I spam 10 attacks and surely 1 of them will be 1 sec before the CS" that's not sniping that's playing with your luck. What if all the attacks you sent werent timed to 1 sec what happens then....

DeletedUser

I consider it sniping -_- since im killing the cs right after ls nuke lands or it could even be the other way around with the cs coming in and the support coming in on 2 min i send an attack and snipe the cs but i dont understand what you mean by what if there was a 1 second difference ? Do you mean as like theres an hour difference or just one big attack

If theres an hour difference its just an unexperienced player that doesnt know the times ( No offense )

But if it were just one big attack i send all the support forward

What else is there to do