Pnp Addiction !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL congrats!
that will get you an award in the milestones.
hahaha

DeletedUser

did you have founder rights and disband the alliance? or leader and remove everyone individually?

DeletedUser

Never mind, it was fun crippling Addicition.

He did it just for fun huh...So you were just trying to make us so famous and all that stuff then you sabotage us. I was leaving but I guess im because I wanted to leave not be kicked and I dont like you...But its the stupid leaders fault you heard me tell them not to pick leaders so early...

DeletedUser

Blame them. Sorry if I you off, though I was serving an ulterior motive (I.e. alliance). You wouldn't want to know who, though.

Oh, and I got leader and booted individually.

DeletedUser

You werent serving no ulterior motive....You just made a newspaper for us you liked the alliance you just wanted drama because you got bored...But I'm gonna see if I can pick up their scraps off of my oceans and make a decent alliance with about 30 players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30524

He should have kicked out more players, there coming back.

DeletedUser

Such a pity, I know. They're threatening me now... Oh dear. :p
I did the best job i could under the circumstances.

I'm going to take your city myself....I am also going to try and change the leadership in that alliance to me...Because that leader still does not get it...

DeletedUser

I'm going to take your city myself....I am also going to try and change the leadership in that alliance to me...Because that leader still does not get it...

Calm down, man. Seriously, it's just a game. At least the founder took it better than you, which is impressive. After a little cussing he was fine. And besides, I don't give a damn about your threats because it'll be a long time coming. And so what if I'm conquered? :p

DeletedUser30524

Why stay with Addiction anyway? What did they offer you, besides a high ranking alliance? Now Growing Shadow is even higher ranking. I say this to all Addiction members. Join with Growing Shadow and we will rule.

DeletedUser

I went to All Your Base after the interim -I heard good things about them. Of course, now no one will ever grant me privs.

LOL that...was....HALARIOUS. Still I rejoined, seeing as I don't have any other alliance to go to :/..

DeletedUser

Try any group but addiction - I hear good things for All Your Base (my alliance) and Growing Shadow, as well as The Empire.

DeletedUser

Wait wait! The first major disbanding of an MRA happened already and I missed it? Well someone rebuild addiction so they can get disbanded again while I'm here to see it :p

DeletedUser

Poor you, Mila. I'm afraid it doesn't count though, cause I didn't disband only kick virtually every member and trash their forums.

DeletedUser

Eh, I left Addiction now and have to decide... And lol you'll get to see it be disbanded again trust me, they are already rebanding.

DeletedUser

All your base has a player that plays 2 accounts, that shows they aren't professional, no offense :/

I just needed one to join and All Your Base had had some good reviews. I might join another, though my current alliance is pretty good.

DeletedUser

Lol current major MRA is Irish War Wolves, actually most their members are high, and like Lady said, too early in game to point out the noobs. All Your Base does look nice, I should hope for them they get alittle bigger but still. Irish War Wolves is actually pretty up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.