Newspaper Spotlight

DeletedUser

At this point, making a new thread or even posting you can almost hear the echo of your own letters. :p

Sometimes, i wonder if it's not better to just create a skype chat room with ragintel, dazlerr, wran, myself and xpoodog instead of posting here.

I'll give it one more shot in case there are more out there who check the gamma forums anymore.

As the title suggests, i created this thread to talk about players who "stick out" in their own style or who hold weird records.

Show us what unusual things you have discovered recently and let's if we can find the gamma holding records

BP category

• Name: Sleautlebeen
  • Alliance: GrepoHugs
  • Cities: 161
  • Kill ranking: 410,676 points
  • Kill ranking (offense): 266,205 points
  • Kill ranking (defense): 144,471 points

Earliest date of him joining gamma is almost 2 years ago on 2010-07-14, which makes him around 720 days old gamma player

570 kills/day (both defender and attacker)
370 kills/day (attacker)
200 kills/day (defender)

1 BP for every 5.16 of size points
2550 BP/city

Is there a challenger out there for this category? We need to find the lowest and highest of course

....to be edited with other categories

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

As always klev you maths confuses me so :p

I think id earnt more bp than him within a week of beginers protection ending lol

DeletedUser

mind, you there are other gems out there to discover, mate. he is not the rarest. :)

DeletedUser

I know Dracularsheir has the record for the most cities taken in one day on any server, i think it was 22. i may be wrong.
most i had taken in one day was 8 and that was confusing as hell

DeletedUser3613

I think i may be to only active player to lose a city or 2 to mizerith lol

DeletedUser

As always klev you maths confuses me so :p

I think id earnt more bp than him within a week of beginers protection ending lol

You've been on the world longer....I believe this stat takes the bp and divides by the amount of time in world...

Still, even I am not sure how this works out...

DeletedUser

well, it can be anything.
For example

Who is the player with most conquers (as grepostats show)
who is the player with highest ABP/city
who is the player that has colonized the most etc, etc.
player with most alliance changes
player with least cities lost

It's about stats that stick out of the norm

P,S witchking, yes draculasheir did have a record amount of cities taken in a day, but the thread is about active/existing players and on stats that can be shown
:)

DeletedUser3613

Player = wansyth

Cities lost to ememy = 3

I reckon no other player on that many front lines has lost so few citys to the enemy

DeletedUser

The guy who is playing Kostas.m in Fusion alliance has one rare distinction which I think no one else can match. I remember the day he took account, he colonized 32 ghost town in 24 hr period, all of them away from war zone and each less than 6K cities. Hope Dazz you are not that guy :p.

Wansyth record is enviable. I remember once Fusion tried to take bunch of cities in a day and send him around 1000 attack (when 1000 attack was big thing) and he lost only one or two cities that day. Too bad that Fusion's true warrior were too far from me.

I wonder who had distinction of loosing most cities to enemy alliance.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

I wonder who had distinction of loosing most cities to enemy alliance.

The problem with that is those who have lost the most cities are mostly semi-inactive so it is not a true representation of the data...

DeletedUser

Player information
Name: Dejvid
Alliance: GrepoHugs
Cities: 43
Colonizations: 4
Kill ranking: 36,228 points
Kill ranking (offense): 2,645 points
Kill ranking (defense): 33,583 points

Priceless

DeletedUser

I'm not quite sure where mizraith is (position wise in Gamma) but I don't think he's lost a city to an enemy...Although it doesn't seem like he takes many cities off of them either.

EDIT
does anybody know if there's a player with only 1 alliance change? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Believe Perseus (already quit) never changed alliances - his first and only alliance was Grepohugs

DeletedUser

I believe I have the most alliance changes...That I've seen so far at least :p
if anybody can beat mine, I'll attack you with boats full of swords :3

DeletedUser16429

I'm not quite sure where mizraith is (position wise in Gamma) but I don't think he's lost a city to an enemy...Although it doesn't seem like he takes many cities off of them either.

EDIT
does anybody know if there's a player with only 1 alliance change? :p

rutirules