Wolf Pack Hhhooooowwwwwwllllll

DeletedUser

PWF-131_Wolf_Howling400.jpg

Listen up everybody , this alliance is only for the experienced or if i have known you in other worlds and seen your progress

If your here to fight and conquer players then do not join us , lol we want the players that can actually back themselves up

wolf_bear.jpg

and not talk all that smack saying how they will be the first to conquer or the the best fighter

We fight as a pack

2110053690105101600S600x600Q85.jpg

If you can't do that then you are an outcast and you are not wanted in our area by the pack

wolf14.jpg

If you want to join then be in our area , O54 and now are recruiting in O64

You must be active at mainly 2-4 hours a day or you will be considered not active at all and be farmed

Stand higher than others ,

canis_lupus_lycaon03.jpg

Fight harder than others

91755787.8x9VctAd._DSC75462pbase.jpg

Be more braver than other

3385901224_b7075c288b_z.jpg

Be in the Wolf Pack

1627.jpg

DeletedUser

Yay people are finally advertising in the right place.:p

DeletedUser

lol Note : please do rate this thread it means a lot to me ;D

DeletedUser

Good job, the pics were great...Wolves are my fav animals

DeletedUser

Same then comes lions but "Lions Pride" wouldnt sound as good as Wolf Pack

Please do rate

DeletedUser

Thanks Blue and if you need one of these type of things for your alliance i love to make them so if you want one for your alliance contact me

DeletedUser

Lmao your one to talk your alliance is lower than ours

get up boi

DeletedUser

lmao Blue can you believe i got a message from one of the members asking for no war and that we can settle this all out

That shows that even your members dont want to be targeted this just shows weakness but dont worry Blue im so ready for tomorrow when BP runs out >:] im going to attack you hard and wont be saying any names of the person who sent the message because i want him to stay as my little spy in your Akuma alliance lmao

DeletedUser

Lies, your alliance all thinks your wrong and doesnt want to fight me buddy....I like em, maybe they have potential to join me :)

DeletedUser

That's funny how the player Shahan just left your alliance ... hmmm i wonder if that's the spy lol but its not it couldve been one of them ;D

DeletedUser

wow your a stalker, I bet you've sat their all day watching my allliance lmao........I hope you still realize im like 5 above you in ranks

DeletedUser

Its not called stalking its called keeping up with an alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to cool things down a bit:L3g3nd,that was a nice intro with the photos and everything but why you dont like strong "solo" players?.
mad grizzy,you dont have to use such language,instead show him in-game what you are made of ;).
good luck and enjoy everyone!!!
p.s.I was way for a looong time,can somebody tell me how to rate?

DeletedUser

Haha just to let everyone know, L3G3ND is just going around trying to act tough saying he has the backing of my alliance.

The Irish War Wolves have not declared war against anybody, so do not listen to a thing L3G3ND says.

DeletedUser

Lmao i have spies in your alliance Athlete but you never listen to me when i say i do

My friends from other worlds came here with me and i have spies in irish war wolves , C.H.A.O.S. , and almost all the big alliances

DeletedUser

If you had spies you would know that we have absolutely zero interest in full scale war at this point in the game. Its kind of pointless seeing that no one can even conquer for another week or two.

So feel free to keep thinking your the greatest player ever. Just quit trying to intimidate players with false information.

DeletedUser

If you had spies you would know that we have absolutely zero interest in full scale war at this point in the game. Its kind of pointless seeing that no one can even conquer for another week or two.

So feel free to keep thinking your the greatest player ever. Just quit trying to intimidate players with false information.

Its not false and until you have proof that i said that just stop commenting