Marathon ocean 45 fishing tournament now open

• Thread starter DeletedUser22423
  • Start date

DeletedUser22423

Announcing a large release of many farm raised noobs into the ocean for this weeks fishing tournament in ocean 45

These noobs have been farm raised and are nice and fat. The were raised in the Death Fibre and Death Fibers hatchery and have been growing for some time now. As a matter of fact they have grown to the point that they are now too big for their pen and bumping into each other

29721764.jpg

They are also beginning to fight over food

86374702.png

27984838.png

50773509.png

Some of them have even tried to venture out on their own but were met with disaster

27015673.png

It would appear that as they get out of the pen someone was already fishing for them and slowly pulling them out of the water and they were catching on

26920170.png

84121546.png

48213628.png

Like any good farmer I began to realize that these noobs were as plump and ready for the picking as they where ever going to be so I decided to let them go loose in the ocean

64751421.png

70473121.png

Finally to make sure that there were plenty of good noobs in the ocean for the fishing tournament I also had a good friend of mine make sure to release the sister farm at the same time

95872401.png

Happy Fishing Marathon :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im laughing at this because you accomplished nothing. they are back to #4 already.

when are people like you going to realize that this sabotage tactic is getting old. Nice try, maybe next time. :p

DeletedUser

im laughing at this because you accomplished nothing. they are back to #4 already.

when are people like you going to realize that this sabotage tactic is getting old. Nice try, maybe next time. :p

Yeah, they achieved nothing. I'm glad they enjoyed their efforts...children are usually amused easily. Their failure in this world was inevitable...that's the reason they left...nothing more.

DeletedUser

That's not true, they had to set the forums back up which is very annoying :D

DeletedUser22423

Awe, your just mad because I beat you to the punch. I caught your friend trying to destroy our new alliance last night so we just sent you a little retribution.

We left this world because it was slow and all of the players in the ocean had all joined your giant MRA or one of the million people you then pacted us with. Thanks to you there was no one left in any surrounding oceans thus resulting in all of the fighting over cities and back stabbing. There was no spies in your alliance that I knew of, only a few spiteful members who sent their bir to their own alliance members cities.

No, our only mistake was pacting with treacherous pact partners like yourself. For all of the times that we with our small numbers had to bail you out with defense or attacks yet your two alliances with all of their numbers could never return the favor. For all of the times that I had to watch smaller players give you resources as you with all of your high point cities failed to be able to produce and wisely spend your own so that you could help them in return. For all of the times that you sniped our city claims. For all of the times that you recruited off of our claims list and recruiting list. For all of the times that you tried to recruit my top players even as we held a pact with you as if they would not inform me. For all of the times that I had to watch you flounder to take small or ghost cities. For all of the times that we had to listen to your players squabble with each other. For all of the times we dropped a player that you requested as harmful but when we asked you not to recruit 1 player you still recruited him. For all of the spies you planted in our alliance. For all of the plans you had of splitting our top players and conquering our bottom ones instead of ever attempting to be a true pact partner.

For all of that and we still tried to work with and help you. The fact is that you would have never even taken out Ultimate Dark Titans without our help. Without our help with clearing and defending seals cities as well as keeping their allies busy you would have failed (you have yet to effectively extinguish them to this point so you may still fail) . Without needing to be accountable for our alliance you would have been over run by Raise Your Weapon and other enemies that you are terrified of on your forums a long time ago. Before you met me you didn't even know how to draw up battle plans and even now the ones you make are substandard at best.

We could have easily switched sides and back stabbed you a while ago when we realized what a poor pact partner you where but we chose to remain faithful. When we gave up on you and decided to switch servers we were happy to simply move to your alliance and sim until things became interesting again rather than keep up this pact partner charade. In fact you automatically gave me leader rights though I never once asked or gave the idea that I would want it. But then we had to catch your friend trying to destroy our new alliance.

Take this as a warning, I am vigilant against the spies you send even if they appear to be friends of mine. I am swift and harsh with my dealings of anyone I suspect. I will repeat to anyone else who chooses to traitor us in such fashion. And I am not afraid to spend a few rep negs to prove my point.

Oh yeah, one last thing, Lene says hi and enjoy the resources everyone gives you cause he knows your gonna need them :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, they achieved nothing. I'm glad they enjoyed their efforts...children are usually amused easily. Their failure in this world was inevitable...that's the reason they left...nothing more.
The funniest part is how your own alliances members keep killing your own cs's over and over again. You have so many pacts mine as well be an mra. You guys have so many forum tabs your pact partners dont know what is going on and keep killing each other cs's and troops. You guys got more bp from killing each other than your enemies ,oh wait you have no enemies because you pacted up with with everyone and there are no more worthy enemies to do battle with. you guys ruined this world.

DeletedUser29786

You at least succeeded in posting an interesting thread in an otherwise dead forum so I will +rep for that!

DeletedUser

hahaha, i love how this became a flame war.

im glad we ruined your world then,
because we will win by boring everyone out of this world lol. :D

DeletedUser

Well the amount of pacts over there is ridiculous, it slows growth and honestly i'd be bored to the point of quitting, this is a war game, not make as many friends as possible.

DeletedUser

Awe, your just mad because I beat you to the punch. I caught your friend trying to destroy our new alliance last night so we just sent you a little retribution.

We left this world because it was slow and all of the players in the ocean had all joined your giant MRA or one of the million people you then pacted us with. Thanks to you there was no one left in any surrounding oceans thus resulting in all of the fighting over cities and back stabbing. There was no spies in your alliance that I knew of, only a few spiteful members who sent their bir to their own alliance members cities.

No, our only mistake was pacting with treacherous pact partners like yourself. For all of the times that we with our small numbers had to bail you out with defense or attacks yet your two alliances with all of their numbers could never return the favor. For all of the times that I had to watch smaller players give you resources as you with all of your high point cities failed to be able to produce and wisely spend your own so that you could help them in return. For all of the times that you sniped our city claims. For all of the times that you recruited off of our claims list and recruiting list. For all of the times that you tried to recruit my top players even as we held a pact with you as if they would not inform me. For all of the times that I had to watch you flounder to take small or ghost cities. For all of the times that we had to listen to your players squabble with each other. For all of the times we dropped a player that you requested as harmful but when we asked you not to recruit 1 player you still recruited him. For all of the spies you planted in our alliance. For all of the plans you had of splitting our top players and conquering our bottom ones instead of ever attempting to be a true pact partner.

For all of that and we still tried to work with and help you. The fact is that you would have never even taken out Ultimate Dark Titans without our help. Without our help with clearing and defending seals cities as well as keeping their allies busy you would have failed (you have yet to effectively extinguish them to this point so you may still fail) . Without needing to be accountable for our alliance you would have been over run by Raise Your Weapon and other enemies that you are terrified of on your forums a long time ago. Before you met me you didn't even know how to draw up battle plans and even now the ones you make are substandard at best.

We could have easily switched sides and back stabbed you a while ago when we realized what a poor pact partner you where but we chose to remain faithful. When we gave up on you and decided to switch servers we were happy to simply move to your alliance and sim until things became interesting again rather than keep up this pact partner charade. In fact you automatically gave me leader rights though I never once asked or gave the idea that I would want it. But then we had to catch your friend trying to destroy our new alliance.

Take this as a warning, I am vigilant against the spies you send even if they appear to be friends of mine. I am swift and harsh with my dealings of anyone I suspect. I will repeat to anyone else who chooses to traitor us in such fashion. And I am not afraid to spend a few rep negs to prove my point.

Oh yeah, one last thing, Lene says hi and enjoy the resources everyone gives you cause he knows your gonna need them :p

This is a joke. This coming from a leader who built a battle plan to destroy 3rd Shock Army? You basically had a war with a couple babies and made it out to be a big deal. The funny thing about all this is that you actually believe you and your alliance were significant. For the record, uhhh you never supported any Seal attacks of ours prior to the last...the cities you achieved, however, were due to our offensive efforts. RSOT was/is a joke and the world wouldn't have noticed if you never existed and won't notice now that you're gone. I hope you have fun in a new world where no one knows you're garbage. Just remember that you couldn't hack it in O45 or Marathon as a whole. There's no shame in admitting failure. But never complain about not being able to fight or about pacts...we were right next door to you. If you wanted to make a move, you should have....instead, you decided to hide under our wing. I suppose once you realized that you and your clan couldn't last a day in a war with us, you decided to hide in our shadows.....no matter how you look at it, you had the chance to fight us and you decided not to....cowardly.

Oh and we never sent a spy to you...at this point, I would admit if we did - we didn't. What would the Hulk get out of spying on Mickey Mouse?????

DeletedUser

I don't enjoy being a part of drama, but I sure do enjoy reading about it. At least this spruced up the forums a bit.

C

DeletedUser

Wow; unexpected drama. No real long term effects but enough to make some pain in the rear administrative work. I guess if boring people out of the game is the tacit you succeeded. I joined DeathFiber(s) hoping to get active again; sent a bunch of resources and support out to help. Did not receive as much as an acknowledgement or thanks; Just more orders to give more. Tons of fun. The most interesting thing was when I was attacked by a member of Death Fiber(s) while I was still in Death Fiber(s). *shrugs* I'm ghost now. I'm focusing on Ithaca.

I have a couple hundred complaints in regards to this world but I'm not going to start any more drama. I already created enough leaving.

Good luck keeping enough people active to have a solid alliance in 18 months. Especially, when you are 100% about operations and control; and 0% about getting people together socially. I really wish everyone well. Hopefully, you will prove me wrong and have a great successful alliance that wins the world.

I had zero hand in any of this occurring. Ironically, it all happened the same time I chose to leave. At least it made for a decent PnP.

I couldn't stand any of the alliances I was in here. It's too bad there was not a small tactile alliance that focused on aggression and war. I'll admit, I gave up a long time ago in this world. Seems that everyone is too scared to lose anything, and not wanting a real fight. Personally, I'd rather fight, lose, and be rimmed over sitting around and growing cities.

Correction: I mis-phrased this a bit; the only thing I couldn't stand about RSOT was being involved in a peace deal with Death Fiber that put us in a twisted peace deal with a ton of other alliances across four oceans. A deal that made refuge for people who declared war on me, and whom I made into farms; a deal that would recruit members that were claimed cities. A deal that just kept expanding and expanding; all stemming from one alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ugh I hate it when im reading something & I see the abbreviation "DF" being used and I think it means DreadFleet but it is supposed to mean Death Fiber :supermad: Death Fiber please use DF 2 from now on :D

DeletedUser

Ugh I hate it when im reading something & I see the abbreviation "DF" being used and I think it means DreadFleet but it is supposed to mean Death Fiber :supermad: Death Fiber please use DF 2 from now on :D

I fixed it for ya ^_^ Added the (s) to resemble them and their academy alliance; though i was never in the academy.

DeletedUser

Well the amount of pacts over there is ridiculous, it slows growth and honestly i'd be bored to the point of quitting, this is a war game, not make as many friends as possible.

+rep - been saying that for a month now. That's why i quit taking it seriously. When i started back up when RSOT fell apart; the being ordered around and no thanks for compliance was just the last straw. There are three fairly built ghosts (not great, but they are not a mess either) hanging around if anyone wants them.