Top 12 Top 12 alliances discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser17043
  • Start date

DeletedUser

As do we, we try to stay neutral with other wars, such as yours.
Like I said in there we still have our eyes on our same ole' wars going on and do not wish to attack the ones GSA is pulling in. They are receiving support from their new pacts and pals, and that is ok. We keep tabs on that :)
Maybe jason will dig up some other things and write a wonderful story for us to read.

DeletedUser

oh am sure he'll type something
but i doubt it will be interesting. just more of the same drivel as always.
or maybe another charter for putting us too sleep at nite.

DeletedUser30317

From my point of view, I'm having such a blast playing in Delphi. It's my first world and I may not be the greatest player by a long shot. There are some very experienced people in the top 12 alliances (see Lane - a link to the thread, lol!) However, I've learned a lot from people here and am really enjoying helping to lead World League. I'm disappointed wonders are almost here already and just hope ONE* doesn't build 'em all too quickly and finish this server off. It's a shame we couldn't all agree to ignore Wonders and just carry on as before. I know I'll get scoffed at for this by certain people (no prizes for guessing who, lol), but I really don't care. I 'll miss y'all at the end of Delphi - even asgarrd, in a way, annoying as he is :p

DeletedUser29152

screw this ONE* vs ALL arugement. Mostly true. ONE* has a resistant force coming against them but not every single alliance is...they have their own beef that they wanna sort out

DeletedUser

True ..... Well again top 12 is changing daily with mergers and now rc pacted and helping GSA can change things a great deal too.
we need a new update , I feel I'm too biased to create one.

DeletedUser

Yes RC is taking our cities as you can see.
We are not currently fighting them though..... but of course GSA has most everyone pacted against us now and sharing tabs and such.
And yet we still have our eyes on the same alliances we were at war with. Attacks by others well that is how most of our wars start.
Have fun with your investigation. It boils down to what Jill stated in the ones thread about Harpoon asking to join in against us. Guess who asked harpoon to join in with them?
Anyways have a blast playing detective it is a fun thing to do! :)

Sweet, All i'll say is this. No one lackadaisically noticed 10 millions points dropping from GSA and shifting to ONE. Not many people knew what to make of it. Everyone considered numerous options including attacking you. Everyone includes everyone.

Though im sure i just stated the obvious for you. But the one move was a bit of a game changer for the server. So im sure the top 12 all had their own ideas.

Im not investigating. I don't have time nor do i care enough really to deal with all those PM's...and besides no one ever tells me anything. For some reason they think im to much of a loose cannon :(

were kinda busy just now too even consider being anyones cannon fodder.
we'll just stick to our own fights TYVM

Oh and lol, look at the self proclaimed tough guy sucking up to ONE. They likely will win the server with everyone groveling at their feet at this rate. No alliance deserves that much worshiping, none. i don't care how big they are.

i'll try to do a top 12 tonight maybe, people gave me +rep last time :)

DeletedUser

Yes Jason I can see that
But no it's not really
Just some ppl tired of things and wanted a change
Some merger that was haha
We welcome anyone that has shown teamwork when we have space
as for the crew joining them and helping support and now attack
thought most were true to their morals and would uphold their dignity
I was proven wrong ;)

DeletedUser

I hoped for more from the rest of the server to be honest, come on! theres still time....heck i'll even arrange your mergers and pacts if you wish just ask :D

DeletedUser

Oh and lol, look at the self proclaimed tough guy sucking up to ONE. They likely will win the server with everyone groveling at their feet at this rate. No alliance deserves that much worshiping, none. i don't care how big they are.
no mate just being honest. you should try attacking sometime you know ATTACK it's quite fun better than sitting waiting and waitng to be attacked what a fun filled game that must be. so challenging.

DeletedUser29152

guys please just shut the hell up, go to PMs coz i dont wanna read your drama when im in the top12 discusssion

DeletedUser

yea yea yea same old story just another alliance. but nobody talks about triage and how if everyone attacks ONE* how Triage is going to counter attack.

i guess nobody saw that coming right?

just checking

DeletedUser

yea yea yea same old story just another alliance. but nobody talks about triage and how if everyone attacks ONE* how Triage is going to counter attack.

just checking

huh??

DeletedUser

well ONE* has a pact with Triage. Dev7in are you blind people in you alliance talk and i could even give you the name that told me.

DeletedUser29152

well my alliance knws, we have spies in a few alliances and they wnt guess so dnt ask me who...u should be careful who you guys recruit

DeletedUser

how cute but see we don't ask anything of them you should know that if people talk dear...

DeletedUser

so you are telling me that you don't care that you have inside spy in your alliance. that is providing information out to the other alliances in the tops 12

DeletedUser

It goes both ways you know ;)
Part of the game and it always happens. Rather play and have fun then worry about such things.
You have your pals there we have ours there.

DeletedUser29186

just checking
Just to make sure I understand this. If you attack ONE*, the concern is that an alliance 1/5 their size might counter attack? I'm not sure you're assesing the threat properly here.

DeletedUser29186

so you are telling me that you don't care that you have inside spy in your alliance. that is providing information out to the other alliances in the tops 12
You mean the top 12 alliances and you ( your alliance is no longer part of the group - in case you didn't notice).