Olympia Oracle

DeletedUser

Also i don't like to say this but Olympia Alliance 101 seem kind of pointless, they are a new alliance's worst nightmare as they recruit all players over 1000 points and people join because they want to be in a high points alliance :/ I hope they will do something soon, and kick out all the low points players that are making them look bad too!

DeletedUser

Hey everyone please give me what you want this week as a story and i will do my best to get it for you along with all the original stuff :)

DeletedUser

Well, at risk of finding myself without an alliance tomorrow morning, I for one want to know how the relationship between F1RST and PrettyMaria is progressing off-forum. I think we can all see the chemistry there.

DeletedUser

I apologize for the lack of an article this week. It will continue next week. I have not forgotten :)

DeletedUser

Olympia Oracle 7/9/2012

s2z2w.png

Credit to Xtcmax​

Welcome to the new Olympia Oracle, redesigned after two weeks.

Spider Monkeys/The Unknowns War!

The war is still raging on with the Monkeys leading
conquer, more claims rolled in on the Spider​
in conquers. There has been one op by The Unknowns
Monkey's forums. The Unknowns__________​
compared to Monkey's two. But let's talk about the most
prepared time after being jumped before.__​
recent one by the Monkeys. With more players gaining
Both sides are fighting a good war and ____​
we watch optimistically._________________​

This week is a test rum to see how everyone like the new format so mail me, post here, etc. if you like it, want it changed, have an idea for an article, etc.

CommanderWolffe: Editor and Chief

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No love for Paragon? We took out some of the biggest targets for this op. The Unknowns leadership has always been in Ocean 44, Paragon territory.

DeletedUser30767

This week is a test rum to see how everyone like the new format so mail me, post here, etc. if you like it, want it changed, have an idea for an article, etc.
CommanderWolffe: Editor and Chief
Please for the love of Grepolis retain the old look only :pro: ... plus the same old features ... not just 1 war but it should give everything going around whole Olympia :pro:...
You may derep me but just see even the article has not come out properly ... earlier newsletters were extremely good compared to this ...
So once again please dont go with this

DeletedUser

Please for the love of Grepolis retain the old look only :pro: ... plus the same old features ... not just 1 war but it should give everything going around whole Olympia :pro:...
You may derep me but just see even the article has not come out properly ... earlier newsletters were extremely good compared to this ...
So once again please dont go with this
Derep? no, this is what I asked for. I got extremely fusterated trying to figure out a way to make two columns or there would have been more. I think I will go back to the previous format.

DeletedUser

No love for Paragon? We took out some of the biggest targets for this op. The Unknowns leadership has always been in Ocean 44, Paragon territory.

My bad, I was gone and everything deleted when I returned, my apologies.

DeletedUser

Yeah just to confirm what Orestes said Paragons did take a lot of cities and did just as well as monkeys :)

DeletedUser

The oracle will return to normal next week, once again my apologies to Paragon.

DeletedUser

Olympia Oracle 7/23/2012

s2z2w.png

Sixth Edition​

Welcome back! The Oracle has returned for two week and will not be published the following week, but should return to normal after that.

Now to review some major changes in the top 12. Holding the top spot is none other than KHAL DROGO, still arguably an MRA. Following in 2nd is none other than Conquering Heroes who still have high membership, low average points and few bp. In third we have the Olympia Peace Corp. or excuse me Olympia Alliance 101 still "the peaceful alliance". The Union holds forth and it seems Paragon got bored with them and moved on. In the fifth spot is Spider Monkeys who joined forces with Paragon to take down The Unknowns and were successful. In 6th we have the Hell Knights still doing a good job and seem to have a handle on their area. The Imitation Legionarie hold 7th and honestly I know nothing about them (may get an interview with their founder). In 8th we have The Unknowns who suffered heavy losses to both Paragon and Spider Monkeys lately. In 9th we have Enigma who have appeared during my absence (another potential interview), but doing very well it seems. In 10th it is HEROES AND DEMONS who I am surprised are still around, but really nothing to say about them. Now in 11th we have Paragon who are still doing a great job and now one of the oldest alliances on the server. The highest average points have been flipping back and forth from Paragon and Spider Monkeys for the past couple of weeks from what I can see, arguably the best alliances on the server. Finally in 12th position we have a new alliance called league apache looking up, they control their own destiny in my opinion.

As you can see since our last article, a lot has changed. I'm curious as to what the Grepolympia countdown is and we might have a special article once that is revealed. For now that is it and I leave you with the return of...

Weekly Updates

Top 5 Alliance ABP:
  • Spider Monkeys-140,897
  • Paragon-120,877
  • Hell Knights-118,446
  • The Unknowns-84,810
  • The Union-78,128
  • Watching Enigma-45,648 (9th)

Top 5 Alliance DBP:
  • The Unknowns-117,182
  • Spider Monkeys-56,291
  • Paragon-53,794
  • Conquering Heroes-52,506
  • The Union-50,752

DeletedUser

Olympia Oracle 7/30/2012

s2z2w.png

Seventh Edition

Once again this week, the top 12 alliances have shifted so I'll briefly go over that before analyzing top 12 alliance averages in the top 50 alliances.

So once again, The Unknowns are on top except The Union joined then and another branch split off called Legionarie Of Shadows. Other than that everyone else seems fairly normal. Paragon picked up a few spots this week.

Anyway back to what I really want to talk about. The top 12 alliance average points. In the first spot, we have Paragon (24,489) leading Spider Monkeys (24,487) by... drum roll...2 points lol. Anyway congratulations to them. And of course Spider Monkeys are second. Moving on, in third place, it is Enigma with 21,530 points. In fourth we have Hell Knights, still doing a good job with 19,223. Here is where I want to make my point.Fifth is not in the top 12 alliances, but normally holds 23rd position, it is Condottieri. Next we have the Island republic (20th) with 12,261 with a strong 6th. Next, holding 7th position, we have the number 1 ranked alliance, we have The Unknowns with 10,004. After the Unknowns, in 8th position, we have Legionarie Of Shadows with 9,669. After them, we finally found number 2 somewhere in the top 12 average points, KHAL DROGO with 9,093. Moving on before I say to many bad thing about theirs and Olympia Alliance 101's average points, The Federation in 15th position takes 10th place with 7,874. In 11th, we have rank number 22, Special Circumstances with 7,541. Finally, in 12th position, no, not an alliance that should at least make it here, but 11th overall takes 12th with 6,594, it's ATOMIC. Congratulations to all the small alliances getting it done and good luck to you in the future.

mXbQV.jpg

I hope you all are enjoying Grepolympia as well as the real Olympic games so as a gift from the oracle, this week you will post here with your favorite flag and your favorite athlete to win a prize for gold, silver, bronze. The prizes will remain a secret for now, but until then have fun with this competition.

DeletedUser

P.S. There is a twist, once an athlete is used, he/she cannot be used again so be quick.

DeletedUser

A question; Does the athlete have to be from the country's flag that I chose?

DeletedUser30767

When is the latest edition coming ??? .. waiting for it eagerly!! :)