5) Jackpyne-486
6) mcdon-394
7) mvwizz-388
8) Petrika.Grosi-379
9) jjalsmelton-374
10) Oikos 72-372
11) NiteLyon-367
12) Hot Wings-362

Post any thoughts I just wanted to get the thread started. Do I get +rep for that? :p

DeletedUser

1) Crazyhag12-812
2) jpindseth-731
3) daizan-677
4) uofmrules-538
5) Jackpyne-486
6) mcdon-394
7) mvwizz-388
8) Petrika.Grosi-379
9) jjalsmelton-374
10) Oikos 72-372
11) NiteLyon-367
12) Hot Wings-362

Post any thoughts I just wanted to get the thread started. Do I get +rep for that? :p

For posting a list that we can all readily see ingame? No. Answer is...No.

DeletedUser17088

also grepo stats exits, try posting your own views as a talking point, rather than (as Jennesis rudely stated :D) a list that everyone can see ingame

DeletedUser26213

I'll get us started FOTNS...
Yay jpindseth! But seriously, this isn't an accurate reflection of who is the best attacker, some people aren't even off BP yet.

DeletedUser

1) Crazyhag12-812
Number one, heard the name a couple of times don't know much about him/her. Ranked 127 overall should do well.
2) jpindseth-731
81 ABP behind Crazyhag so doing well but I would take a guess it has to do more with luck than attacking
3) NiteLyon-706
Has 706 BP in an alliance with a total of 706 BP, not sure if he is new to the game or knows something everyone else doesn't about "The Singularity" then again he could be the Single.
4) daizan-682
Daizan he surely is one of the better players in the world and leading one of the best alliances
5) jjalsmelton-643
Top 10 in Zeta does he have the time to run both worlds or is one going to fall.

6-12) Good player maybe this is a first day push or are they here to stay? We will have to find out.

DeletedUser26213

jpindseth (#2) played an account called the dazed knight in Corinth, and he got to be one of the top rankers and fighters there.

DeletedUser

jpindseth (#2) played an account called the dazed knight in Corinth, and he got to be one of the top rankers and fighters there.

By may be luck I didn't mean that he was lucky for being there but unlucky in the amount of troop in them.

DeletedUser

Safe to Discuss Yet?

Now that everyone's off Beginner's Protection, let's talk about the the Top 12 Attackers. Which of these aggressors do you expect will still be in the top 12 one month from now? Who will fade into ignominy? Why?
1 kronnoss Eviction Notice 73922
2 TanDeRamos Occupy 68799
3 bill001968 Eviction Notice 53769
4 ryejin Eviction Notice 45183
5 TheJaxxx The Pink Death 44724
6 mark alderson Eviction Notice 42514
7 Jennesis The Pink Death 36775
8 daizan The Pink Death 36015
9 Deadly Truth Eviction Notice 35707
10 Merovig Eviction Notice 33012
11 serenDpity The Pink Death 31493
12 enaldo The Pink Death 30707
(Since her name now appears on the list, maybe a certain Pink Mod won't complain about including a list "we can all see in game."

DeletedUser7213

Now that everyone's off Beginner's Protection, let's talk about the the Top 12 Attackers. Which of these aggressors do you expect will still be in the top 12 one month from now? Who will fade into ignominy? Why?
(Since her name now appears on the list, maybe a certain Pink Mod won't complain about including a list "we can all see in game."

Very constructive post :p

I think it's fair to say these guys are here for the long haul.

DeletedUser

I've been on that list for awhile now...or didn't you notice.

I really don't know what your problem is, but you (and a few of your EN1&2 friends as well) come across as a bitter and angry person. Is this just a forum thing...or do you wear yourself out like this irl. For your sake, I sure hope not.

Whatever it is, I really wish you'd get over it cos you're really beating a dead horse at this point...and it's making you look foolish.

DeletedUser7213

I've been on that list for awhile now...or didn't you notice.

I really don't know what your problem is, but you (and a few of your EN1&2 friends as well) come across as a bitter and angry person. Is this just a forum thing...or do you wear yourself out like this irl. For your sake, I sure hope not.

Whatever it is, I really wish you'd get over it cos you're really beating a dead horse at this point...and it's making you look foolish.

Well done on your position. I certainly wouldn't complain if I was on that list. But I'm not, cause I suck :D

DeletedUser

Okay, is this better: "Unicorns, Fluffy Clouds, LOL, ROFLcopter, Rainbows, titter, teehee, Aren't I cute, Check out my art, Y so serious?, and this one time, at naxxos camp...

DeletedUser17088

the censored thing is getting a bit annoying :D

1 word posts are spamtastic and I will just delete/warn/infract if it continues

DeletedUser

And a pervasive chilling effect fell once again over the thread.

DeletedUser17088

ahh pauper don't feel so bad, we want you here really and its not nice to put yourself down

DeletedUser5061

I dont see how I can be mean on threads like this without making it it personal or breaching the rules, you can't even calls players noobs as they are in the top 12 ABP, so this butt-kissy threads are not my thing but i will give it a shot.

kronnoss / Eviction Notice / 86073 - seems to be doing well, leading by example, doesn''t like me much, I alwlays like that about people. His conquests look good but my guess is he has been clearing those the quit in his alliance, greedy leaders always takes dibs on everything.

TanDeRamos / Eviction Notice 2 / 82103 - Seems to be doing well, leading by examplle and stuff not as good kronnoss in the conquest department though.

bill001968 / Eviction Notice / 68226 - Was doing better than everyone else in the top 12 being in a smaller alliance but gave in when the going got tough, which is disappointing really.

TheJaxxx / The Pink Death / 56361 - It's always nice to have your players that are team players leading the way as they set the examplle for your newer players to follow.

Merovig / Dacian Heroes / 54004 - He is actually from Eviction Notice but just thought we will pretand to make them feel better.

ryejin / Eviction Notice / 53395 - I guess when your alliance has more players than everyone you can buildl a little more offence and little less defence.

mark alderson / Eviction Notice / 49623 - doing good I guess, it's really hard to be nice to MRA's :/

Jennesis / The Pink Death / 43434 -EN seem to like her less than they like me :( she seems to be beating me on every front this server.

daizan / The Pink Death / 42704 - this dude is so overrated as a player but at least he has a sexy tongue :p

Deadly Truth / Eviction Notice / 41013 - I will say nothing innit

Desdemain / The Pink Death / 37841 - really good player new addition to the team but fitting in well.

Jackpyne / The Pink Death / 33613 - taking into account everything I would say he is doing better than everyone else in the top 12 sorry can't axpand on that.

DeletedUser

dai it's nice to see your lighter side :eek: . I can't really comment on the exact skill of players I don't know but i'll give it a go..

1) Kron - Dude is pure killer and is able to do it often. Definitely a good attacker.
2) Tan - Same as above.
3) Bill - Recently joined EN from ToT. Once again he is a killer. I am very envious of his nukes as well. :p
4) Jaxx - I have seen some of the reports.. his nukes are vicious.
5) Mero - Really great player definitely carrying his aggressiveness over from Rho.
6) Rye - Dude times his attacks so well he's been accused of cheating LOL
7) Mark - A turtle that packs a punch :D
8) Me - Noob
9) Jen - Really haven't noticed anything in particular, obviously a great player.
10) Dai - Good consistent player always does well.
11) Des - Real good player as well.
12) enaldo - apparently this is his 2nd world.. doing extremely well for a "newer" player.

Last edited by a moderator: