A few thoughts about the end game in Nu

DeletedUser

you are cheeky!!! it is the BITTER end now, it is now SIM city, not much to fight for, ok you was correct but considering your original post was March, I would not call you psychic, just yet :)

love it, a female having to be correct, bet you have been itching for this to happen just so you could say

I TOLD YOU SO

LOL - I'm just pointing out the facts. And it's typical of a male view of the female brain that you would think that I would think that I was "being psychic." How about I made a reasonable conclusion based on the facts as I saw them and happened to be correct.

In any case I'd much have preferred having you decide that The Dukes were such great mates that joining us would be an irresistible thing to do. I don't know the back story well enough but it wasn't meant to be.

DeletedUser

In any case I'd much have preferred having you decide that The Dukes were such great mates that joining us would be an irresistible thing to do. I don't know the back story well enough but it wasn't meant to be.

To be honest I would have joined you guys earlier in the game, but you seem to have a few players with bigger egos than me, it would have just been a clash of personalities I believe, do not get me wrong some of you members are a good laugh,

Also I want a challenge, you lot are certainly the odds on Favorites to win the world, and I would not want to join to take your lime light, you know only won because I had joined ;)

if you do win it is better you have done the way you have.

Merger after Merger after Merger,

line cast awaiting bite, dhiggi styleeeeee :)

DeletedUser

No fish around it seems. Oh yeah thats right , they cant comment cause its true lol.

Why is Mero kicked btw? I cant spy on your forum anymore now... ;)

DeletedUser

So poorly placed bait that no fish will hit it, add some actual truth on it and try again :)
@Bahklas just PM me and I can tell you what we had on our forums, it ain't that hard to figure out

DeletedUser

Why would I PM? I would have done if you guys didnt spy on us first. Yeah yeah I know what youre gonna say.

"We didnt ask for the info, they gave it to us" blah blah.

Anyway what aint true what Graeme said? That you merged with 3 biggest alliances apart from TE and the 13th in the span of a few months? Alliances that where kicked the out and then ran off.

DeletedUser

Why would I PM? I would have done if you guys didnt spy on us first. Yeah yeah I know what youre gonna say.

"We didnt ask for the info, they gave it to us" blah blah.

Anyway what aint true what Graeme said? That you merged with 3 biggest alliances apart from TE and the 13th in the span of a few months? Alliances that where kicked the out and then ran off.

DY and Dukes turned out to be a natural fit. TE was the matchmaker. I may have never figure out what a good fit it was if TE hadn't done it's share of DY bashing for weeks.

And what's the point of criticizing strategic mergers anyway? At the end of the day you merged with 13th and, ahem, at the moment there are a lot of players that used to have a JU affiliation currently in your alliance.

DeletedUser

Yea we took in the like what, 12 players that where left of the 13th and took in some JU almost at the end of the game, just to see if we would catch up. We always fought you guys even after the supermerge and still we was kicking the daylight out of you guys. And NO at that time we didnt merge with anyone.

Like I said we took 13th in and some of the JU at a latter stage only because we wanted to catch up resources because on our own we couldnt cut it. Simple.

Anyway you seem to talk about DY merging with the Dukes, it seems you forget Sacred Band and EaglesEye. You call it strategic, I call it running away cowardly. You guys won the world (as in 4/7) but you would never win it with 7/7.

You got like a few good players in ur team, I wont mention them but I guess you all know who they are. Just pisses me off the world is decided in this manner so that, sim city players like you Erato and the majority that are in the Dukes now, can win it and probably when this is done come and gloat about how good you are in the forum.

I know, I am a sore loser and that shows in this message, but I like to beaten by someone that is better than me and in this time its not the case.

DeletedUser

Yea we took in the like what, 12 players that where left of the 13th and took in some JU almost at the end of the game, just to see if we would catch up. We always fought you guys even after the supermerge and still we was kicking the daylight out of you guys. And NO at that time we didnt merge with anyone.

Like I said we took 13th in and some of the JU at a latter stage only because we wanted to catch up resources because on our own we couldnt cut it. Simple.

Anyway you seem to talk about DY merging with the Dukes, it seems you forget Sacred Band and EaglesEye. You call it strategic, I call it running away cowardly. You guys won the world (as in 4/7) but you would never win it with 7/7.

You got like a few good players in ur team, I wont mention them but I guess you all know who they are. Just pisses me off the world is decided in this manner so that, sim city players like you Erato and the majority that are in the Dukes now, can win it and probably when this is done come and gloat about how good you are in the forum.

I know, I am a sore loser and that shows in this message, but I like to beaten by someone that is better than me and in this time its not the case.

a leather strap ;)

DeletedUser

Oh you guys with your ABPs and DBPs. Get over yourselves. As in real life numbers aren't everything.

Frankly I think you are mostly annoyed because I'm a woman and I've lasted in the game. What decade do you think we are in? This isn't 1960 anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rofl your funny. I dont care your a woman, nobody does. The only thing thing that annoys me is that simmers like yourself win this world.

Male or Female.

DeletedUser

Rofl your funny. I dont care your a woman, nobody does. The only thing thing that annoys me is that simmers like yourself win this world.

Male or Female.

Kinda same feeling so I'm happy that (at least atm) you aren't winning

DeletedUser

That's weird Ruffe. As far as I know I got more ABP than you and I havent even been playing the last month or so.

You got more DBP than me but thats a stat I cant control... None of you seemed to want to attack me. The only one that does is Mull lol.

So dont really see ur arguement to prove that I'm a simmer.

DeletedUser

That's weird Ruffe. As far as I know I got more ABP than you and I havent even been playing the last month or so.

You got more DBP than me but thats a stat I cant control... None of you seemed to want to attack me. The only one that does is Mull lol.

So dont really see ur arguement to prove that I'm a simmer.

Couldn't say that there has been too many attacks on my radar from your side either. Wasn't too serious on my last post, just taking my alliance mate side and just compared our total bp vs. our city count. I'd >200k more bp and still you got 12 cities more, getting my point?

My opinion is, even thought we didn't actually fought each other, that your worthy opponent and its allways sad to see good players leave.

DeletedUser

I don't think I was near you to fight with ya :).

Most of my town are so far away where I originally started then I went to the southern oceans. Thats prob how I got my 12 cities more. Once we finished fighting with the 13th I had nomore targets and had to move a long way with some colonizations as a result.
I made festivals at that point for CP.

Well congrats on winning the world anyways buddy. I thought WW era wouldnt change much for me but I got rapidly bored of sending resources every x hours... And attacking someone in this now turtled world is just impossible. Showed when we threw over a 150 nukes at that 1 city to try to stop a WW island. I think I lost about 30k troops there and got 6k ABP... :D

DeletedUser

Graeme & Ruffe!!

Oh my! Have I ever missed playing with some of you folks. Life got in the way and boy do I ever have a story to tell. ;-)

Soon as life settles down here, I may come play again.