The final hurrah of GGW and allies vs. TEIN

DeletedUser

easy to jog the memory when can present them with this:

en16.grepolis.com certificate.php id CK5VOWhEaw 3D 3D 2.jpg

how you guys gonna get ppl to remember yourselves? :p

DeletedUser30102

agree as well;)
and yowhatsup is not even in the second place he is all the way down there.
if some one want to see he will need microscope:)

DeletedUser

and yowhatsup is not even in the second place he is all the way down there.
if some one want to see he will need microscope:)

AshrfSmacktalkFail.jpg

If you're going to talk smack about a player's ranking, try not to be 65 ranks below them. ;)

DeletedUser30102

hhh yes but he was bragging and want to stop him that all;)
but why only below 65?
why you donot say try not to be below 40?
becuase you are there as well?
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

but why only below 65?
why you donot say try not to be below 40?
becuase you are there as well?
:rolleyes:
I wasn't doing the smack talking, you were. So why should I add my rank into a discussion you initiated about Yo's?

DeletedUser30102

will i think under 40 are not good;)
but maybe there is some noobs around 40-65.
but above 40 all good i think;)
so i will try to get up to 65 and you try to get up to 40;)
fair deal;)

DeletedUser

The quality players will remember Yowhatsup for a very very long time, just because he had RL commitments that made him take some time off does not takeaway how he DOMINATED this world at the early stages, you probably werent even on this world when he made the brilliant moves that got Incubi formed and dominating with such very small numbers.... if you choose to attempt to lessen his achievements then feel free it doesnt change what has happened and who will be remembered, i mean do you recall Cyril Sneer at all? Or any of the others who at some stage put them selves against Incubi and paid the ultimate cost of quitting/restarting on the rim?
and it doesnt matter what name we go by, you will still have nightmares about us taking your citys :)

Have a nice day
Superman10101
"Winners of Pi"

DeletedUser30102

will maybe we will remmomber him but not that much as eddy;)
i mean he donot do any thing that is Amazing only talking trash all day.
and i was here;)
and fell free to take my citys;)

DeletedUser

remember* Feel* spell check man spell check...i mean forums have a built in one, just right click on the words that underline red :) and tbh yo has alot more skill the eddy, but im not here to talk smack im just stating facts, yo doest demand or expect support unless he truely needs is, eddy gets others to support his conquests, if he did it all solo then he might get some respect...

DeletedUser30102

are you series?
how you think he is going to it alone against TEIn when they get all those big players?
no one can.
no one can do some thing against whole allaince alone.
even you..

DeletedUser

You truly are delusional aren't you.... if you knew the history of Pi you will Know that I took on GGIE Alone... before GGW was created by merging 3 alliances to come against us.. we have always been a small alliance, this Oh your bigger BS is starting to annoy me, 3 times GGW has been merged with Other alliances in an attempt to get rid of us and they have failed miserably every time, i dont even know why im bothering to reply to the inaccuracy's coming out of your mouth...I have fought off alliances solo, ask eddy what happened when i took over supermans account, oh wait i will tell you, GGIE came at me in a co-ordinated assault that lasted about 3 days, while being attacked in 5 directions at once i fought them off at the cost of 3 cities and while doing this i took 3 cities off them now before you come spouting absolute rubbish go and check some facts. and GGIE since your so new to this world WAS Great Global Indian Empire, which became GGW when they merged. Incubi has only merged once and that was with our Pact brothers from the start of the world TEE. we have earned this win in ways you couldnt even begin to imagine.
So your telling me a guy who has "fought and earned" 200+ cities cant even take 1 solo, lol if not then he doesn't deserve to be where he is...

DeletedUser30102

hhh yes you been small allaince with the biggest players in pi right?
what the purpose of having 200 small players?
it is not about how many players is about how big is the players.
lol ok then if eddy cant do it did you?
go take city from GGW or AX and def it with your self. iam sure you will send mass mail for supports;)
and eddy is there from the BPs he get from you guys while you sleep 5-8 hourse.
and iam sure is not his fault as well that you guys love to sleep.
and no one help him to get there.
and if you sad about it then why you donot try to get where is eddy now?
and no one tell you to reply any way.
you think iam killing my self to see you replying?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24139

Wow...who is this guy??? Can you be more on your knees man? How much does eddy pay you to talk and defend him anyway.....I would ask a steep price for such services, no doubt. You basically just let the whole world know that you are a sheep and eddy has no life but to play Grepolis just so he can look better than anyone else, but does not fight them on even ground. You're right....eddy only gets his points and rank because he attacks everyone when they are not defending by being online. This in my opinion says nothing about skill and ability to play the game, only the ability to take the easy way out and brag about the effortless win. Eddy rarely has done anything on his own and we will turn around and do the same thing in return now that the world has been won by........US!!!! Not eddy or GGW or AX. Was great fun however.

DeletedUser30102

Wow...who is this guy??? Can you be more on your knees man? How much does eddy pay you to talk and defend him anyway.....I would ask a steep price for such services, no doubt. You basically just let the whole world know that you are a sheep and eddy has no life but to play Grepolis just so he can look better than anyone else, but does not fight them on even ground. You're right....eddy only gets his points and rank because he attacks everyone when they are not defending by being online. This in my opinion says nothing about skill and ability to play the game, only the ability to take the easy way out and brag about the effortless win. Eddy rarely has done anything on his own and we will turn around and do the same thing in return now that the world has been won by........US!!!! Not eddy or GGW or AX. Was great fun however.
iam guys who play grepolis that is who iam.
and about paying for me that is not real your business.
but i tell you he paying me lot do you need job here as well?
will ok he have no life only playing grepolis so what you want me to do?
it is his self any way and he know what he doing.will if he donot have life and you do then shut.
i know you try to be very active but to bad as you love to sleep lot sorry for that;)
look who is talking about attack when players are offline.
ok who is from TEIN is fighting when the player is online?
terry,ilbouno,cemus?those are the biggest offline fighters;)
how you know eddy play all day?
becuase you trying to find his offline time all day and attack him when he get off right?
donot start making lot of fiction storys tho i already heared lot from you guys.
we know there is no player still attacking when some one is online.
even if he was 2 or 3 times his size.
that include you and every one in TEIN.
and how much supreman pay you to def him?
lot?:rolleyes:
any way you guys are offline pickers and you still bragging when you guys are only some big fat sheeps;)
and who care if you win?
win what the fight?win in keep sending booty that is all.
and it is becuase you get lot of big sheeps over there.
this is why you win.
and i donot play this game to waste my booty and keep sending it to that WWs all day i play to make troops and attack with them.:)

DeletedUser

my big laugh is eddy getting player of the month,I suppose he did draw it out,and as its been pointed out we are the smallest of the 3 main alliances but with the players with the most cities (apart from eddy) .so with the hatred towards us shown by some and the mass numbers of AX and GGW,I would almost bet large that even tho we have been a great team and have alot of nice people and won the world a member of our alliance will prolly never win that award. Unfair meh we won the world.

Now nub of the month that would be very competitive voting lol.I have personally said in my alliances forums and to superman omg nub of the day for me again :p

DeletedUser

eddy has no life but to play Grepolis, how do you know if he has or not? who told you that? he is better than you and have better life than you. that's why he plays with free mind if you can't spend much time don't talk about others
stat tells everything no need of skills to prove whos' best...

DeletedUser

he is better than you and have better life than you. that's why he plays with free mind if you can't spend much time don't talk about others
stat tells everything no need of skills to prove whos' best...

He have better life than you?wow your rating a persons life now hanstiff?So did eddy have a baby while playing world pi? and how do you rate a person life? do we rate their country,colour of skin? family history? thats make me so angry saying Eddy has a better life!

the object of a game like a sport or even the olympics is to win? so do you remember who came second? winners go down in the history books or statistics,Our alliance will be in the announcement section with congratz world winners of pi,dont think the mods will put up a post saying "ggw says world wonders are boring and we only wanted to fight for bp and didnt play to win"

Object is win as I said,grepolis put in world wonders for that reason.we played the game by the definition and won.Heres the stats we got more offensive bp and defensive bp than your alliance and we could still send our resources to world wonders? hummm so whats this fighting for bp you are talking about, you didnt build wonders or send lots of resources to them yet even with AX's help you couldnt get close to 60 players who are a team.