The final hurrah of GGW and allies vs. TEIN

DeletedUser22063

the object of a game like a sport or even the olympics is to win?

so now we have winning a world in Grepolis being compared to the olympics or even sports? lmao.....I would venture to say that if you took the best athletes from the whole world of PI you probably wouldn't win a special olympics event. I mean congrats on the win and all....but Grepolis and the Olympics in the same comparison a bit of a stretch my friend.

DeletedUser24139

eddy has no life but to play Grepolis, how do you know if he has or not? who told you that? he is better than you and have better life than you. that's why he plays with free mind if you can't spend much time don't talk about others
stat tells everything no need of skills to prove whos' best...

I didn't say he had no life....why don't you read the context of the message again, or should I translate for you?

Unfortunately I would disagree with you that he is better than me.....is this personal or in game?? In game or in real life he has no chance. I would wager I have experienced, seen, accomplished, learned and done more in 10 years than he has his entirely lifetime. Those who do know me more than you or eddy could testify to that so your words and accusations mean nothing except to garner support or put someone down; now that is class isn't it??

Stats can be padded so many ways it is sick, it says nothing about skill, absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I do not have much time, when I did I was mopping you guys up off the map. But how easy it is to talk big when the tables are turned in your favor to take advantage of my quality of life time. If you even knew half of what I have gone through this year I do not think you would open your mouth and talk down on me.....and during all that hardship that I endured I still was teaching GGW players how to play.

We are a team and alot of us here in Incubi/TEE/TEIN are friends. Now that we have technically won the world we will make sure to issue out the pain again and you all will remember again why Incubi/TEE/TEIN was/is feared.

If I personally did not have other commitments coming up in my life I would surely take the time to personally go back to tearing you nub's in GGW how to play. If I remember correctly, first thing I did when taking this account was take a city off eddy while he was online and awake. His excuse was he had a headache, lol. I have no fear and relish the challenge, but to purposely talk like you all have skill and then always like clockwork hit me and others only when they are offline is being cowardly. I never said players do not hit another when they are offline, but you all do it only with a malice intent, period. If you want to play the game with a challenge, bring it and do it with some character, but otherwise just keep moving along and talk your talk while we keep taking city after city from you all now, and please wait till I sign off and take a city from a undefenced city with no possibility of retaliation - that is skill now isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

man that is realy too long to read.
but if you know you better than eddy why you donot attack him and take citys from him?
when he is between your citys in OC55 alone?
or you know he will snip you?
you only win sending booty game that is what you win.and iam sure that win donot show no skills either?
so you win becuase you build your market to max level and sending booty all day not beucase you get better skills than any one;)

DeletedUser

Seriously this is fun reading. I haven´t been reading anything in this forum for a LONG time. But yo being the best player in pi? :eek: :D Sorry but thats a joke.

And to say that GGW merged to take out TEIN is the next joke. UW merged with TGIE because of noone wanting to take the leader role anymore. UW was doing VERY well against Inc. at that time, and unfortunately kcp or should I say Dave didn´t want to take over the leader role, and he was all for the merge. But when we merged he decided to go to the enemy, which caused a lot of "problems", feelings getting hurt and so on, which at the end led to GGW splitting into atoms. Fortunately Eddy seems to have been able to get it all together again. But before pointing fingers at anyone, maybe getting your facts straight isn´t such a bad idea ;)

DeletedUser24139

ASRHFGEBD.......you addressed nothing I wrote and went off on a tangent. Organize your thoughts and try again please.

DeletedUser24139

Seriously this is fun reading. I haven´t been reading anything in this forum for a LONG time. But yo being the best player in pi? :eek: :D Sorry but thats a joke.

And to say that GGW merged to take out TEIN is the next joke. UW merged with TGIE because of noone wanting to take the leader role anymore. UW was doing VERY well against Inc. at that time, and unfortunately kcp or should I say Dave didn´t want to take over the leader role, and he was all for the merge. But when we merged he decided to go to the enemy, which caused a lot of "problems", feelings getting hurt and so on, which at the end led to GGW splitting into atoms. Fortunately Eddy seems to have been able to get it all together again. But before pointing fingers at anyone, maybe getting your facts straight isn´t such a bad idea ;)

I did have a leader role, but it did not work out for several reasons which I think do not need to be put out in the forums that which had nothing to do with Gitte. I had some serious issues going on at the same time.....life was a mess, but I hung in there.....Gitte being one of those who stood by me.

My decision to jump off a sinking ship was the most intelligent decision at the time and saved my game playing time.

DeletedUser

I didn't say he had no life....why don't you read the context of the message again, or should I translate for you?

Unfortunately I would disagree with you that he is better than me.....is this personal or in game?? In game or in real life he has no chance. I would wager I have experienced, seen, accomplished, learned and done more in 10 years than he has his entirely lifetime. Those who do know me more than you or eddy could testify to that so your words and accusations mean nothing except to garner support or put someone down; now that is class isn't it??

Stats can be padded so many ways it is sick, it says nothing about skill, absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I do not have much time, when I did I was mopping you guys up off the map. But how easy it is to talk big when the tables are turned in your favor to take advantage of my quality of life time. If you even knew half of what I have gone through this year I do not think you would open your mouth and talk down on me.....and during all that hardship that I endured I still was teaching GGW players how to play.

We are a team and alot of us here in Incubi/TEE/TEIN are friends. Now that we have technically won the world we will make sure to issue out the pain again and you all will remember again why Incubi/TEE/TEIN was/is feared.

If I personally did not have other commitments coming up in my life I would surely take the time to personally go back to tearing you nub's in GGW how to play. If I remember correctly, first thing I did when taking this account was take a city off eddy while he was online and awake. His excuse was he had a headache, lol. I have no fear and relish the challenge, but to purposely talk like you all have skill and then always like clockwork hit me and others only when they are offline is being cowardly. I never said players do not hit another when they are offline, but you all do it only with a malice intent, period. If you want to play the game with a challenge, bring it and do it with some character, but otherwise just keep moving along and talk your talk while we keep taking city after city from you all now, and please wait till I sign off and take a city from a undefenced city with no possibility of retaliation - that is skill now isn't it?

Why all this hostility???????? It is just a game. Nothing else. No need to point fingers at anyone. I know you had a hard time and a hard year, but so did eddy. Maybe you don´t know, but he also has family, so maybe start focusing on the game instead of focusing on the person. Go after the ball ;)

DeletedUser24139

no hostility.....just a reply to the very interesting comments I have read here........didn't point any fingers either, only stated facts. I'm sure it was a devestating year for eddy, really....if it was so devestating I wonder where he gets the time to play because normal people sure cannot play 18 hours a day under such circumstances unless things didn't matter at all.

DeletedUser

no hostility.....just a reply to the very interesting comments I have read here........didn't point any fingers either, only stated facts. I'm sure it was a devestating year for eddy, really....if it was so devestating I wonder where he gets the time to play because normal people sure cannot play 18 hours a day under such circumstances unless things didn't matter at all.

Again all I can say is where does all this hostility come from? Do you know eddy in RL? Cause I don´t understand where all this hatred is coming from. Besides who gives a sh*t about his personal life or yours for that sake. its a game. It is not a contest of who is most hung up. If ppl are so hung up I guess they would quit. Just like I did ;)

DeletedUser24139

I do not care to know him more than what I had during my time under the same house........

and if I want to quit I could....had to quit 3 other worlds I played in so that is not a problem at all

DeletedUser30102

will then go head tho;)
no one will catch you;)
but i will say good bye and that becuase iam nice not like you talking trash all day;)

DeletedUser

I dont say that you couldnt. I just say that if it is that important about other players personal lives because they can be online a lot more than you, then maybe the time has come to quit. Or realize how much time you spend on be annoyed and think about his personal life, that you could spend with your family being happy instead of angry :)

DeletedUser30102

ASRHFGEBD.......you addressed nothing I wrote and went off on a tangent. Organize your thoughts and try again please.
hhh dave come down;)
you should stop making lots of fiction storys;)
and if you need me to teaching you how to spell my name.
i will try to take some of my time to do it.
but hope you get it as i know you will never get it but will try you know iam nice not like you;)
and if you can stop making lots of fiction storys will be great realy.as i like nonfiction;)
I do not care to know him more than what I had during my time under the same house........
you should try to know him or you will lose more....;)

DeletedUser

Wow guys enough of the arguing please, I'm sure life has been hard for others that play, It's not a contest to see who has the hardest life ect.

Yes Eddy is never away from Grepolis but that don't make him a bad person, He's just extremely active, Which ain't a bad thing.

But to say he is the worlds best is inaccurate, After all the only time he tried ME, Was when he suspected i was offline (which everyone else does) But to take inactive players cities then get his ALLIANCE OF DRONES to stack it for him isn't skill, Just well organised lol.

But the main reason i am back and posting is, I would like to publically apologise to Eddy for all my previous comments to him. I do not dislike you as a person (A player yes) but not a person. The reason i publically say bad things about your alliance is simple, You have idiots like Ashrf (who i know is not in your alliance but is a good example lol) that constantly came into the externals running they're mouths off when they have achieved nothing apart from be your slave. Then when players of GGW get rimmed they come out with all kind of excuse's, No praise, No nothing.

My sincere apologies Masonbhoy.

DeletedUser30102

is this mason?
i mean the realy one or some one is posting with his acount.
if he is the realy one then donot know how did he post nice things.
iam sure he have been learn how to post nice things and now come back.;)
will nice to see you still life;)
i think you get too old to post:rolleyes:
ok if eddy is not the best in pi who is the best?
you?hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
you can call me what ever you want but i know who iam;)

will maybe you you learn how to post nice stuff finally.
but every one still know your past.
all i can say is that you was having the baddest mouth i never saw:eek:

DeletedUser

Wow i have just realised you can ignore peoples posts.... Consider yourself BLOCKED... BYE ASHRF :)

DeletedUser30102

hhhhh ignore i donot know this world;)
i never ignore any TEIN post.
as i know it will be trash talking about the other allainces.
and bye;)

DeletedUser

Sure UW may have merged into GGIE (notGGW) and at the same time SOH merged into them for the purpose of trying to stop incubis dominance and they failed horribly, I used to have time and patience for members of GGW but i no longer do when i walk into skype and walk into them discussing "oh yay hes offline send now" and getting mail from eddy to check that im offline prior to sending attacks... how is that skill? I have now blocked him in game so he cant try moves like that anymore, He cant take a player who is online, the reason Dave Y holds eddy in such Contempt is his every nite hitting dave while he sleeps? is that skill? No thats abusing knowledge of a player from when they were in there alliance, I could easily lower myself to hitting people while they sleep as i Know all of there offline times from months talking to them, I could easily take there citys while they sleep but Show players the same respect i expect which is to only fight an online enemy, Taking a player while they sleep is just low, (when you KNOW there offline) is GGW that full of cowards who ae scared to face us online? Hanstiff and eddy Failed miserably to take a city off me while i slept last nite :p theres no skill there at all. Yowhatsup is by far the better player, he had 1 million BP when eddy was still sitting there simming it, he never makes any offensive move without an alliance backing him, cant do anything by himself, That is why we find him a joke, 200+ cities and cant work solo... Sure its a "team game" but it doesnt take much skill to command a wolf pack, Point at target and hope the muppets dont hit your CS when it lands... I will be honest, i dont respect GGW at all, not in the slightest, If they played the game with a little honor then they might get some but at this point of the game it would be an uphill battle, and as for all the people wondering, Where did the nice superman go, he never existed, you ever heard of the Art of War? Deception, talking to an enemy in a friendly way to gather intell :) I no longer need that intel so no point being friendly anymore.

And as for UW doing well against Incubi dont make me laugh, none of there members even had a go at 80% of us, so hardly say thats :doing VERY well against Incubi" if they were doing so well they wouldnt have had leadership issues, one of the other members would have stood up and taken the reins, and why would KCP/Dave want to take over leadership of a sinking ship? prior to his leaving Eddy went into VM with out saying a word leaving GGW in chaos, i dont blame him one bit in leaving and im sure he got a damn sight warmer welcome in Incubi than he ever did in GGW, i think your just bitter like eddy that he decided to delete KCP instead of handing it off, he made the right decision as is shown by his growth in the account he took over.

Im not going to bother replying to Ashrf....

DeletedUser

I would like to say and even admit,that if there was such a thing as a grepolis convention,I for one would harbor no ill will to anyone in this game,it is just a game.I would love to sit down and have a laugh and share stories with anyone from this world and wish them all well in real life.Eddy Mad as well.he has been a great opponent and friendly to myself in ingame mail.I would not wish anyone from world pi ill in real life as Im sure most have great loving families....they would have too to put up with us online playing all the time.We are all committed and have been to world pi for months on end and it is a reflection of people who are dedicated which is a mirror of our real life attributes.
I would go as far to say i believe all of the players in world pi are loyal to their friends,family and loved ones.I can see we are all passionate about our beliefs and stick up for each other.As if it was world pi players vs another world we would all be standing up for each other even tho we may disagree sometimes or have a difference of opinion.

So god bless and good on you all.It has been a fun ride full of excitement and enjoyment.I can honestly say without Eddy this world would not have been as much fun for everyone.So I would buy him a beer for that and sit down and have a chat with him anyday!

DeletedUser

OMG dont get me started...You are one of the most arrogant players I have ever come across.

1. Yo couldn´t take a city from me, so called in help from wannabee and Haole (and still failed), so I don´t know how you will make that not asking for help.

2. SoH did not merge into UW to take out Inc but because the real kcp left the game, and left SoH withh no leader. I don´t know what the hell you are talking about UW not hitting 80% of your players. However those too far offcourse was not hit by us. As far as I remember we took cities from you, courage, big, dg, Divine, Haole and many more. So please stop that arrogant attitude. Even Dave will admit to that ;)

3. For Dave to just delete the kcp account was a strange move. He had been begging to take it over, and as soon as he got the chance deleted it instead of gifting it to someone else. That in my eyes is one of the strangest actions ever.

4. I don´t know how eddy playes the game, since I have never been up against him, so I don´t want to comment on that. I never commented on it, but on the lack of respect in going after the player instead of the ball...