The Pink quietness

DeletedUser15240

Update: Between 14 and 17 July, they've lost 41 of their 263 cities (that's ~16%) to non-PD players, almost all to EN or Occupy. Now 4 of their players, some of them leaders, have hit VM.

Since arshark doesn't play on Bell, he/she/it obviously has no idea what reality is on Bell. Whatever PD accomplished on Timbuktu has no bearing on this world, especially since EN, ToT, Styx and others weren't there to take them down a few notches.

Your right, you weren't there to take them down, there were far bigger challengers ;)

DeletedUser12667

Whatever PD accomplished on Timbuktu has no bearing on this world, especially since EN, ToT, Styx and others weren't there to take them down a few notches.

How true, what was done on other worlds has nothing to do with 1 alliance standing against many. But again, is it really an accomplishment having 2 or 3 or 4 or however many alliances it was taking cities from one alliance? 1 against 1 would be way more impressive. And that includes not getting support from sister or pact alliances when you are revolted. But I guess I am among the few who think a fair win from evenly matched(numbers/quanity, not skill) is more impressive:rolleyes:

DeletedUser16292

The fact that PD apparently doesn't know what diplomacy is shouldn't be used against EN.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
The one alliance that makes me laugh from all this are those God of the Arena, who are trying to recruit out all of our members :p Mapletoft apparently has a plan "to destroy EN" and thinks they can do it by recruiting PD members, who obviously aren't going.

I still think this isn't over, even if EN took Des. We will be back, even if they rim us out :)

oskarghost96

Phrourach
How true, what was done on other worlds has nothing to do with 1 alliance standing against many. But again, is it really an accomplishment having 2 or 3 or 4 or however many alliances it was taking cities from one alliance? 1 against 1 would be way more impressive. And that includes not getting support from sister or pact alliances when you are revolted. But I guess I am among the few who think a fair win from evenly matched(numbers/quanity, not skill) is more impressive:rolleyes:

I agree too, but then all the smaller alliances on Belle think they can let EN grow and then get destroyed by themselves :) It's called "removing early threats", but then I don't think we will leave belle that easy :p IF we're gonna fall, we're gonna take some dudes with us, haha xD

DeletedUser

Lol

Do you guys(non-PD players) know what other alliances PD players have been in and what they have accomplished? Project Venom, Order of Chaos, Permanent Ban (all amazing alliances who ruled their world and had coatilitions against them but still remained #1). they are some of the best .en players (next to me of course :p )I have played with and against some of them (not too seriously) and from what I can see, hey are doing really good here.

Wow, do you realize the players and the alliances they played in that slapped your hero PD around? Apparently not. We have played against a lot better in Zeta and Rho!

DeletedUser

I'm loving the arguments for why PD is still sooo much better than. They all sound like, "This one time, at band camp..." or, "Back in 'Nam...." Or my favorite, "When I led my fearless squad of Space Rangers against the evil horde of Emperor Zogg."

Yes, those were the good ole days, back when young upstarts like EN, Occupy, Styx, and Titans of Tartarus knew their place. Continue to reminisce, but be sure to have your cities emptied by 0900 tomorrow when the sheriff arrives with your Eviction Notice.

P.S. I LOVE getting down reps from players too scared to leave VM, but brave enough to troll the forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26213

I'm loving all the -reps you EN/Occupy cowards give me, you're too scared to even sign it. And BTW, you guys all have like 1 rep power, so you do absolutely nothing. Just sayin...

P.S. I wonder how many more -reps this post will get me?

DeletedUser

PD has talented members but that doesn't mean you can take 4-5 alliances at a time. If you lose you don't have to blame yourselves you have to blame the people who didn't make a NAP with at least 2 of them so you can take the others out.

DeletedUser12667

The fact that PD apparently doesn't know what diplomacy is shouldn't be used against EN.

They do know what diplo is, but choose to not use it. And if EN chooses to use it that is their choice.

I'm loving the arguments for why PD is still sooo much better than. They all sound like, "This one time, at band camp..." or, "Back in 'Nam...." Or my favorite, "When I led my fearless squad of Space Rangers against the evil horde of Emperor Zogg."

P.S. I LOVE getting down reps from players too scared to leave VM, but brave enough to troll the forums.

My argument(as you say, I prefer the term discussion) is not how good PD is, but moreso the fact that 2 or more alliances taking on 1 is not much of a feat.

I have never really understood the down-rep thing, I have yet to -rep someone. If you ask me, someone who chooses to -rep is the one who is in a bad mood. I am not gonna join them by letting the -rep upset me. What I usually do is +rep them back if I figure out who it was. So if you have -reped me without a signatue, shoot me a pm and I will +rep you:) Pauper can vouch for this, I thought he -reped me so I +reped him back. But he says it wasnt him:D

DeletedUser

Ahaha. If we wanna talk other Worlds. Virus gave EN a better showing on Rho. :D

DeletedUser

PD has talented members but that doesn't mean you can take 4-5 alliances at a time.
PD has been less lucky with in-world recruits in belle than dai's other alliances (like PV for example, where we were EXTREMELY lucky with our recruits). must be because the head recruiter wasn't playing this time :cool:

the % of awesome players in PD isn't as high as in previous versions, otherwise i'm of the opinion that an alliance with talented members can take on a lot more than 4-5 alliances at a time.
on another note, not being the dominant alliance in a war can be mega fun! :D

black shadows in kappa is easily the most fun i've ever had in grepo, and the alliance didn't last more than a month or 2 (i could be wrong on the exact month count) before splitting after some heavy warring :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PD has been less lucky with in-world recruits in belle than dai's other alliances (like PV for example, where we were EXTREMELY lucky with our recruits). must be because the head recruiter wasn't playing this time :cool:

the % of awesome players in PD isn't as high as in previous versions, otherwise i'm of the opinion that an alliance with talented members can take on a lot more than 4-5 alliances at a time.
on another note, not being the dominant alliance in a war can be mega fun! :D

black shadows in kappa is easily the most fun i've ever had in grepo, and the alliance didn't last more than a month or 2 (i could be wrong on the exact month count) before splitting after some heavy warring :D

I wouldn't really count on it being about talent of the PD members. Regardless we were fighting several alliances at a time and it went well until it started coming down to just certain people helping and the rest sitting back and vise versa. It also didn't help that the attacks on us where at the wrong time when most of our top player were away for RL issues as well as the leadership team. But things happen..I guess we'll figure out what we're going to do sooner or later. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

All in all both alliances and probaly all alliances on Belle are missing some great players from previous worlds they played on. I know for a fact EN is missing quite a few.
Maybe its the fact we have our fearless propagandist Emperor who does diplomacy so well along with many others helping him, some be it a little crazy :p

From what I can see it seems N2S wasn't to far wrong with a PNP a while back, if you look at world history of wars. Most who allied themselves won the wars. Others usually the bad guys lost as they were taking on the world alone or be it with minimal allies.

Either way at the moment its showing clearly who's game plan is working best, plenty of time in the server for things to turn around but is only getting harder ;)

DeletedUser

Ummm you guys should be proud on yourself :D Really :eek: you do great job, 3-4 alliances against TPD you won :D this was real fight, you showed them that with EN, their academy and few other less important alliances nobody cant play even great TPD with 30 members :D :p

Big victory :D Congratulations to EN and their friends :D This is real grepo :D

Recipe how to take down great alliance :D Just call all other alliances for help, and you all together start attacking one alliance :D On this way you will have more chanse to win :D :p

You all know what is sarcasm, right??? :D :D :D