So, you've just become an Evil Overlord. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to make any point. I'm trying to have a bit of fun. I'm sorry you take this so seriously DT, but that's not my problem, nor is it the problem of anyone else in Belle.

Are you upset that I haven't turned into a raging noob totally peeved at the fact that you decimated my defenses and left me open to being conquered by sword fighting noobs? Sorry, but I'm not totally peeved. Im actually thrilled that I finally know what it's like to be on "the other team". I've always wondered about that. Now...thanks to you guys I don't have to wonder any more.

DeletedUser12667

Well I certinally enjoyed reading it jenn. It looks like it took a bit to write it, and in my opinion I am glad you took the time to do it so I could have the enjoyment of reading it.

And seriously DT and gunn? You cats should drop your over inflated ego just for a bit and enjoy a read instead of trying to find the negatives in it. I have an idea, how about from here on out instead of cutting critiszm lets try to have a little more light hearted banter. It is fun to talk trash, but the unfriendly insults are a bit much.

DeletedUser

OK.

You don't like my post. You don't find it funny. I don't care. Lets just leave it at that, and anyone that does find it funny and gets a laugh out of it great. If not...go find something that does make you laugh.

Man...I never thought I'd meet such a group of sore winners. Is there even such a thing?

What the heck?

DeletedUser

Quiet night on the TV huh? :) Must have taken ages to pen that piece of fiction jenn, good job! :)

Well, I am a bit bored. Sat on VM cos I'm supposed to be working on a project but that's been delayed and going camping this weekend so pointless to log in only to reactivate :D Not sure there will be much to come back to.

But no...it didn't really take to long to write this. Most of it is simply examples of things I did while leading LG/Evo/BE and playing for dai in PV.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12667

Gunn, you seem to be jealous of my friendship with jenn. Cant say I blame you. But it seems you took my post to heart. Dude lighten up and have a little fun. Or not, it dont matter to me.

Same goes for you DT, you can spend your time focusing on what someone said a week ago, or you can say hey lets look at the post as meaningless fun. The latter of the 2 choices will utterly improve your overall mood I am sure.

But if you both choose to maintain your current focus that is cool with me. It doesnt affect my overall mood at all. But I can say it is more enjoyable to read happy posts or friendly trash talk than critical personal insults. And that is a blanket statement, not just you 2.

DeletedUser11965

Haha, oh well EN can have fun now, no one is even worth a challenge to them now.

DeletedUser19318

I enjoyed it Jen! it was the first light post you've done that I can recall and I've appreciated... good to see the humor does exist even after a spanking! Plus from me! ( oh no all the haters will bag me now!)
Kron

DeletedUser18705

Guess what gunn... you may have wasted 5 mins. of your life reading Jenn's post but I wasted 10 mins. of mine listening to you and DT flame. I finally got so bored I just skipped page 4 and went right to page 5. Do us all a favor and go get banned so we don't have to listen to you. I didn't find Jenn's post extremely funny or anything but at least I had the class to keep my mouth shut. Go rage in another thread.

DeletedUser

Jen you are the best, love you girl :D

We were playing our game :) and will playing it till end :) but most of this players whos talking tooo much and take this game sooo serious will never understand :D This is game and one thing what make it soooo great is to see your enemy coment here and trying sooo hard to be funny ummm sorry cant use this word but idk how to call this lol

Long life lol :p

one advice to EN guys and their academy :D THIS IS JUST A GAME :p

DeletedUser15240

To the haters (DT and the person who followed him when he criticized jen's post:

This was mean to be a peace of light hearted fun, it makes fun of jen, not you. You didn't have to read it if you didn't want, in fact DT didn't even read it so theres no reason to even flame. It seems like your trying to turn everything into an anti mod, hateful flame fest. Seriously, if your never going to take this kind of thing light-heartedly, then your never actually going to be able to enjoy these forums. All your ever doing is hating, maybe try liking for once and you'll enjoy the forums for once. Please, just give it a try, even if its just for one day, try to say nothing negative in your posts and maybe you'll turn out as awesome as hilly ;).

If that still isn't working, try to buy your happiness with gold and turtle shells, that should brighten your day much more than being positive ;).

Btw, to the EN posters like kronoss who were positive, well done, it goes to show not everyone in EN is anti mod, boring and for some reason angry all the time.

DeletedUser17088

This thread has been somewhat 'cleaned' of all offending content *le sigh*

why do you always decide to go on a rule break spree while i sleep?

just a reminder that ALL users are treated equally on this forum. I have said that before in another thread about banter. If i see people hinting that there is bias you will be infracted, simple as that.

got complaints about your infractions? tough luck really as posting it publicly wont help. Report it to a senior.

Good thread Jen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Btw, to the EN posters like kronoss who were positive, well done, it goes to show not everyone in EN is anti mod, boring and for some reason angry all the time.

Don't judge a book by its cover (the book being EN and the cover being what you see on the forums). There are many of us in EN who watch the forums but refuse to participate at this present time as well.

DeletedUser

Don't judge a book by its cover (the book being EN and the cover being what you see on the forums). There are many of us in EN who watch the forums but refuse to participate at this present time as well.

Need to say, smart :D well done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.