Pnp When did the elite alliances lose their honor and dignity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your making me seem like a bad guy :(

There was some things that were done without my consent, and some details you left out about the cites. So please lets not jump to conclusions about my alliance and myself without knowing all the complete details. I would very much appreciate it.

always 2 sides to a story, I do not think you are a bad guy :)

DeletedUser

Your making me seem like a bad guy :(

There was some things that were done without my consent, and some details you left out about the cites. So please lets not jump to conclusions about my alliance and myself without knowing all the complete details. I would very much appreciate it.

Goku, as I stated in my first post, I did not mention names. The alliances and people involved in the situation would know very well who they are. I did not post names, either, for the very reason I stated of not wishing to bring shame to your or your alliance.

As for the other details of the cities, I can only say this. So far as I know, those cities never belonged to an EG member. If that was the case, and to reiterate my words in the original post, then I would agree that the cities should be returned, though if they went to being a gray ghost they are usually considered fair game on a first come, first serve basis. However, as Boh mentioned, those cities, according to Grepostats never belonged to EG and since we do not share a claims thread for members of both alliances to know who is laying claim to what city, then how is anyone supposed to know? Again...it's a race to see whose CS gets there first.

And hello, Graeme. :) As for the second colony ship, I was told that both had been destroyed. As for the players being on line at that time where one could dodge or the other could recall their CS when the action appeared, I do not know though it seems to me the players weren't available for either option. In my experience, and I'm sure your's as well, situations like that are looked upon with a shrug of shoulders (and most often a growl of annoyance) and a thought of looking to another city or the requesting of resources from the conquering player/alliance in order to build another colony ship.

Now, Goku, again, I am merely stating what I know from my alliance's side of things. If I have not posted details that you have concerning the matter, I apologize, though it's not due to oversight or for not wanting to get to the bottom of this. Though right now, from those things I do know, this situation is much like a quote from the movie Maverick where it's said "Let's blame the natives for taking our land before we got here." This situation completely surprised me, though as I look back, it really shouldn't. I had just mentioned to a few of my alliance members the other day that out of all of the alliance leaders in Troy, you and one other who is very close to my alliance are the only ones who have not come into these forums to flame, induce anger with boasting or words which make you seem to be arrogant. For that, you have my highest respect. But, as I told them, leaders who remain quiet are the ones to watch closely.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm seems to me you missed a couple key points, but some kind of war was bound to break out anyways, most people don't enjoy alliances smiling to their face and sneaking around their backs.

Sablestag and Goku, if I am missing key points, then please enlighten me and I will be more than happy to edit my original posting. If anything, I am fair and even if our alliances are on opposing sides, I give credit where it is due.

DeletedUser

However, as Boh mentioned, those cities, according to Grepostats never belonged to EG

They were Chutzpah's cities, EG member, who quit the game and then ghosted before we got their.

None the less all is fair and the past actions of both alliances members can not be changed. Lets just enjoy the game after all.

DeletedUser

Thank you, mi lady :) you have a way with words, that could have us simple men eating out of your hands, also your Avatar helps.

I do not get out often, if you had not guessed

DeletedUser

They were Chutzpah's cities, EG member, who quit the game and then ghosted before we got their.

None the less all is fair and the past actions of both alliances members can not be changed. Lets just enjoy the game after all.

Ahh... Now see, that I didn't know. :) It is usually the case where an alliance will devour into themselves the cities of former alliance members, though it often happens before a city ghosts, and this I can understand. And I understand EG's outrage, though, too, remember that when a city goes ghost, it's up for grabs and as we didn't have a shared claims thread there was no way anyone in my alliance or within EG could have known that both of our members were sending a colony ship. What I would have suggested in this instance was for our alliance to help your members take two cities of equal point value or to at least make restitution for a lost colony ships. That's simply the way I do things as that way everyone is happy and no one is out of a city.

But as you said, Deus, past actions cannot be changed. Let's enjoy the play and just have fun. :)

And Graeme, you are most welcome. Also, thank you for your kind words. :)

DeletedUser

Ahh... Now see, that I didn't know. :) It is usually the case where an alliance will devour into themselves the cities of former alliance members, though it often happens before a city ghosts, and this I can understand. And I understand EG's outrage, though, too, remember that when a city goes ghost, it's up for grabs and as we didn't have a shared claims thread there was no way anyone in my alliance or within EG could have known that both of our members were sending a colony ship. What I would have suggested in this instance was for our alliance to help your members take two cities of equal point value or to at least make restitution for a lost colony ships. That's simply the way I do things as that way everyone is happy and no one is out of a city.

But as you said, Deus, past actions cannot be changed. Let's enjoy the play and just have fun. :)

And Graeme, you are most welcome. Also, thank you for your kind words. :)

DeletedUser

Oh they belonged to an EG member, that spent the whole day he decided to quit attacking us and draining my cave by failing to spy. Those cities were compensation for the crud he gave us an we wont give em back!

DeletedUser

Oh they belonged to an EG member, that spent the whole day he decided to quit attacking us and draining my cave by failing to spy. Those cities were compensation for the crud he gave us an we wont give em back!

Ahh...now, see, I wasn't aware of this, either. If it was mentioned, it's something that I've forgotten as my mind is always on the move with several things at once.

Though still, if the cities were ghosts, they were on a first come, first serve availability. My question is this... Was he still a member of EG on the day he quit Grepolis or rather this world since he may also be playing elsewhere, and attacking us while part of that alliance? If so, he'd broken the NAP in place and it most likely would have come down to our taking his cities regardless since he had broken the NAP EG had with us. Or, did he leave EG first before spying and attacking you, Rakatos? If he quit EG before doing this and thus not breaking the NAP since he was no longer with EG at the time...well, then regardless in either case, Seraphim would have taken those cities as Chutzpah had already made the aggressive moves.

DeletedUser

He was not part of EG at the time when he attacked Seraphim. He was quitting this world, but he didn't know what to do with his armies. So he attacked Seraphim because he didn't like the alliance one bit and wanted some going away revenge. However when he attacked he had already left EG as he didn't want to cause us any problems.

DeletedUser

Then, Goku, if he had left EG and was no longer a member, he was, indeed, fair game. And since he was the aggressive one, it is only natural that those he attacked would take his cities.

Edit** If someone attacks another player, it is within that player's right (and only natural) to return those attacks and usually that means a taking of the city.

DeletedUser

Technically speaking no he was no longer in the alliance. However I am sure Seraphim would know that we would want the cities, and still your members went through with it. I need not to remind you that this has also happened on other occasions were our members ghost and your alliance sweeps in and takes them as if they know when our members are going to ghost.

DeletedUser

I refer to my earlier post. If he had attacked, regardless of whether or not he was still a member of EG, there would have been retribution and those cities taken. With this information, it's not a matter of ghosting and leaving the cities to their original alliance, but it is instead an act of war that he, himself, put into place. Not with EG, but with his cities against Seraphim. When someone attacks a city in that manner then they are prepared for the possibility of their city being taken. Just because he decided to throw a rabbit punch because he was leaving Troy made little difference.

Now, as with other ghosts taken by my alliance... That, I didn't know, Goku. It's not my habit to research a city's alliance history when they ghost as ghosts are generally open for whomever wants them and usually the city is listed in Grepostats as abandoned by the time I do and there is no linking to show who had previously owned the city, much less their alliance. Perhaps an idea would be to have your alliance stack the city the moment it goes gray in order to protect it from being taken by anyone, not just my alliance, but anyone who has their CS ready to lay a claim. That's the only thing I can think of when it comes to ghost cities.

DeletedUser

Anyway no point argueing over who's right and who's wrong, in the both alliances will have contrasting opinions.

Let's just get on with the show.

DeletedUser

Honor and dignity?

Look here is a little story you probably didn't tell everyone else. The fact is we have a rat in the alliance, I hate rats....little vermin scurrying about leaving behind disease and pestilence. Well this rat knew about a certain member leaving the world who was letting EG take his cities before he left. Now how is it possible that when EG went to cannibalize their own players city it was supported by just enough brims to take out the CS that was sent? Well by God, I bet the rat told them!! Ahh but who would be the alliance that sniped the CS apparently out of blind luck? Hah I don't think we need to name names here folks but I'm sure you can figure it out. So why would they support an EG player out of the blue, with just enough brims to kill off the CS, like I said above....because of a nasty little rat. So if you want to talk about honor and dignity be my guest (For the record I respect you alot Lady Arachne, your ability with words is something to be proud of) but don't talk about it whenever you incorporate spies.

images.jpg

DeletedUser

Whats a brim? lol. and no we dont have a rat but when we want a ghost we do lock it up with biremes to kill anyone that may want it. Next time at least speak properly in some language before you try and make a point. Instead of convincing anyone you just made yourself look like a monkey

DeletedUser

Honor and dignity?

Look here is a little story you probably didn't tell everyone else. The fact is we have a rat in the alliance, I hate rats....little vermin scurrying about leaving behind disease and pestilence. Well this rat knew about a certain member leaving the world who was letting EG take his cities before he left. Now how is it possible that when EG went to cannibalize their own players city it was supported by just enough brims to take out the CS that was sent? Well by God, I bet the rat told them!! Ahh but who would be the alliance that sniped the CS apparently out of blind luck? Hah I don't think we need to name names here folks but I'm sure you can figure it out. So why would they support an EG player out of the blue, with just enough brims to kill off the CS, like I said above....because of a nasty little rat. So if you want to talk about honor and dignity be my guest (For the record I respect you alot Lady Arachne, your ability with words is something to be proud of) but don't talk about it whenever you incorporate spies.

View attachment 5961

:( Spies? What spies, Inuyasha? Please realize that I am not a leader within my alliance. I am a member with only the authority to moderate/clean up a forum. Needless to say, I have no information concerning spies and the like and if you look at my profile it speaks on how I feel about spies in general, among other little creatures of Grepolis such as refugees.

DeletedUser

Brim= Bireme, maybe if you used some you would get the jest. The language I was using is called English, and I apologize if you didn't quite understand. Also do you not read? What I said about our member was that he was NOT ghosted. Which means you would have to have a spy in our ranks to know about him leaving. Do you understand what cannibalization means, he was still a member when you supported his city. Please don't give me that BS about you not having a rat, we both know that is a lie.

DeletedUser

Whats a brim? lol. and no we dont have a rat but when we want a ghost we do lock it up with biremes to kill anyone that may want it. Next time at least speak properly in some language before you try and make a point. Instead of convincing anyone you just made yourself look like a monkey

Rakatos that is a bit disrespectful. Your english is not flawless in any sense and please remember not all people on this game have English as a first language; as the username Inuyasha may suggest. So before you start calling people monkeys can you please take the time to consider your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.