Pnp When did the elite alliances lose their honor and dignity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi l3volve from seraphim we are not a MRA we are 2-3 allaince that are experince who joined together to make this allaince we dont recruit anyone we make sure they are good and they have a trial

DeletedUser30111

Furthermore, you EG folks claim that you didn't know Chutzpah was going to ghost and attack Seraphim before He/She/It left your alliance. If that is true then IF we did have a spy or spies in your alliance, how could we know what Chutzpah's intentions were? Either you knew before hand, thus our "spy" knew or you didn't know, in which case, neither would a "spy." ( Just because I am putting forth this argument about a "spy," do not take that as a confirmation there is one.)

I never said we didn't know he was ghosting, he posted on the forum that he was ghosting, that's how y'all were prepared to take those cities, remember?

DeletedUser25133

Guys the facts are before you

1) The player left EG
2) The player set up own alliance and attacked another alliance
3) player stated in thir profile he was bored of his game and was leaving
4) player ghosted
5) cities got taken by an alliance
6) EG decided they wanted the cities back and put an ultimatum down of 48 hours
7) within those 48 hours we have prove EG attacked this alliance first and we then attacked back in retaliation.

Let's make this end of conversation has we are going round in circles

EG if you want a war then you can have one don't think we will walk away but we are also intelligent people as are you guys and if a truce is needed then a truce it is but I'm ready for both and am getting tired of all this back and forth which is just letting other alliances laugh at us as if you read the threads it makes us all looks like kids which I am not.

The game is meanto be fun -- lets have some fun

DeletedUser

I never said we didn't know he was ghosting, he posted on the forum that he was ghosting, that's how y'all were prepared to take those cities, remember?

Chutzpah posted in His/Her/Its Profile that He/She/It was bored of this world and leaving the game. Many of us became aware of this and as it happens, we had CS ready to go BEFORE we became aware of this so we were just watching the cities to go grey before we jumped on them. As I previously stated, it's basic strategy to have CS sitting around to snatch up ghosts as fast as you can.

DeletedUser

Just a heads up for everyone. I asked Kanga to please lock this thread. Scavenger is correct in that we are merely going around and around in circles. I think both sides have had their say by now and I would like to thank all of you for this. Several things were brought out into the open, missing pieces given to fill the empty places of the puzzle so there is a clear picture as to what has taken place.

And, thanks also for there being minimal amounts of flaming one another. I fully enjoyed the discussion and hope all of you did as well. :)

Good luck to everyone in their game and in this war. See you on the battlefield!

Status
Not open for further replies.