Troy's Darwin Awards

DeletedUser

^ I give you the rank of Thane for that is the highest rank I can give, and assign you Lydia, to be your Housecarl. You may also speak to Proventus about buying a house in this region.

DeletedUser27700

^ I give you the rank of Thane for that is the highest rank I can give, and assign you Lydia, to be your Housecarl. You may also speak to Proventus about buying a house in this region.

Was that an Oblivion Pun?

DeletedUser

Aww! Thank you, Kanga. Hmm...now to find Proventus...

DeletedUser

Censored, to protect the guilty party.

7667653648_7dc437ce15_b_d.jpg

I don't want to name the offending party because it's been an amazing battle over my city, and it's been all I can do to keep the city. This player and his alliance have coordinated really well. Even the best flub sometimes, and in this case, it was actually a good gamble that almost paid off, except that he mis-timed an attack and the clearing attack came in less than a second after the revolt attack. We were both down to just a handful of units after the all-out attack on my city that had just concluded didn't quite succeed in revolting me, and he went all-in with his remaining force to see if he could put me in revolt.

DeletedUser11965

Censored, to protect the guilty party.

7667653648_7dc437ce15_b_d.jpg

I don't want to name the offending party because it's been an amazing battle over my city, and it's been all I can do to keep the city. This player and his alliance have coordinated really well. Even the best flub sometimes, and in this case, it was actually a good gamble that almost paid off, except that he mis-timed an attack and the clearing attack came in less than a second after the revolt attack. We were both down to just a handful of units after the all-out attack on my city that had just concluded didn't quite succeed in revolting me, and he went all-in with his remaining force to see if he could put me in revolt.

lol which EG member was that

DeletedUser22423

And the next nominee is......ME! While I was taking a city last week I was also sniping CS left and right. Well, as I had been having a few drinks I got a little lost in what I was doing and accidentally sent my support fleet to a city I was conquering rather than sending it to the city that needed support. I did pull the support before my troops hit but not before the other player noticed what I had done. Of course he mailed me to ask why, and I didn't have a good excuse to make up, so I had to admit to just being daft.

DeletedUser

And the next nominee is......ME! While I was taking a city last week I was also sniping CS left and right. Well, as I had been having a few drinks I got a little lost in what I was doing and accidentally sent my support fleet to a city I was conquering rather than sending it to the city that needed support. I did pull the support before my troops hit but not before the other player noticed what I had done. Of course he mailed me to ask why, and I didn't have a good excuse to make up, so I had to admit to just being daft.
I rate it 6\10(noobmeter),sorry cnote but i have witnessed worse.You have an excuse atleast(been drunk,and hyperactive) :p

DeletedUser

Nominate myself for talking utter balls in almost every message I post to players due to extreme tiredness (I never sleep).

Decided to try and convince a player he could have pulled back his CS today when he certainly couldn't!

The bonus is I'm always awake! *Watches everyone like a hawk, all the time*

DeletedUser11965

Look closely and u'll find the award in the first picture ;)

scaled.php