Modern Warfare(Zakros)

DeletedUser

you may publicly accuse us of lying ichi but you can get a 10 day forum ban for things you've said...Enjoy :)

DeletedUser8396

You apparently dont quite grasp the point of sources do you?

I had sources tell me those things. And considering you only refuted it by say I wasnt there, which also implies I wasnt there when it happened, it means that you know that Im right.

Then you only refuted the world number. I will concede that you are right on that part...but that doesnt disprove my other points, so you are still a noob.

So, I did do research before I spoke, whereas you on the other hand, jumped to conclusions I hadnt. Perhaps you need to be doing the research. Huh...not doing research while telling someone else to do research...even more hypocrisy. Care to go on?

Also, Ive already proven you didnt defend yourself but simply try to refute truth.

DeletedUser

Never said that either, all I said was jerk. I messaged him asking why he de-repped me, then he said something and I said "Do you read" was not an insult, and then he goes whatever im blind/idiot, then he asks me if I would join a hypothetical alliance with 6-7 good players and I said hell no.

DeletedUser

Never said that either, all I said was jerk. I messaged him asking why he de-repped me, then he said something and I said "Do you read" was not an insult, and then he goes whatever im blind/idiot, then he asks me if I would join a hypothetical alliance with 6-7 good players and I said hell no.

And then you started mouthing off to other people.

Who then relayed what you said about me, to me. Which basically means that you've insulted me severely to my face.

DeletedUser

You apparently dont quite grasp the point of sources do you?

I had sources tell me those things. And considering you only refuted it by say I wasnt there, which also implies I wasnt there when it happened, it means that you know that Im right.

Then you only refuted the world number. I will concede that you are right on that part...but that doesnt disprove my other points, so you are still a noob.

So, I did do research before I spoke, whereas you on the other hand, jumped to conclusions I hadnt. Perhaps you need to be doing the research. Huh...not doing research while telling someone else to do research...even more hypocrisy. Care to go on?

Also, Ive already proven you didnt defend yourself but simply try to refute truth.

I cant believe I'm still replying to all the stupid stuff you have said lmao

DeletedUser

lol if he even suggested you join i would have said no. you dont really fall under good player

DeletedUser8396

I cant believe I'm still replying to all the stupid stuff you have said lmao

Thats exactly the point. You have no reply. It is proven truth that you cannot refute. That is why you are deflecting.

You have lost mate. WB and I are correct, and you are the following out of proven fact:

A hypocritical, oversensitive noob.

DeletedUser

And then you started mouthing off to other people.

Who then relayed what you said about me, to me. Which basically means that you've insulted me severely to my face.

Who shadis? I called you a Jackbutt to shadis, so what ban me. I'm scared :(

Every cuss word I have said on these forums I have been infracted for it. Now please stop commenting you all are making your self look stupid. Snake I dont want you too join me so get over it. Wave I dont want to join you so get over it. Pebble I dont know why your mad but you need to get over it. And Shadis have fun with the noob troops

DeletedUser

Thats exactly the point. You have no reply. It is proven truth that you cannot refute. That is why you are deflecting.

You have lost mate. WB and I are correct, and you are the following out of proven fact:

A hypocritical, oversensitive noob.

I am not a noob, show me how I am hypocritical and your the only oversensitive ones I see here. But whatever makes you sleep at night, oh wait none of you sleep. I leave for a couple hours and come back and you all are still on commenting on everything :)

DeletedUser

it just sounds so gross!!!!!

*raises eyebrow*

I am not a noob, show me how I am hypocritical and your the only oversensitive ones I see here. But whatever makes you sleep at night, oh wait none of you sleep. I leave for a couple hours and come back and you all are still on commenting on everything :)

I.. am.... on... holiday....

Also I'm in Canada so it's only like 10:36 PM

DeletedUser8396

Now please stop commenting you all are making your self look stupid.
Explain to me how we look stupid? You are the one attempting to refute truth. Then when you finally see I am right, you deflect it (by saying you cant believe you are replyng and later saying I am mad).

Pebble I dont know why your mad but you need to get over it.

Not mad at all mate. You have yet to see me be angry. You are deflecting again btw...

And Shadis have fun with the noob troops

Shall I add you calling us a noob to the insult list? Because as of yet, you have no evidence proving WB, SS, shadis, or me of being a noob.

DeletedUser

*raises eyebrow*

I.. am.... on... holiday....

Also I'm in Canada so it's only like 10:36 PM

You....Just.....Live....Here.....
2yn3psy.jpg

DeletedUser

Amazing I have received like five +reps for arguing with you, people must not like you :)

DeletedUser30636

newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of knowledge: Some games and gaming forums are crawling with annoying noobs.

definition of a "noob" no ones a noob here!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Bringing personal life into this?

Don't do it mate, it just makes you look stupid because you know nothing about my life, and I know nothing about your life.

All I know is that at the moment your a noob who fails at Grepolis, likes to insult me, and then tries to twist your words.

newbie, especially a person who is new to an online community and whose online participation and interactions display a lack of knowledge: Some games and gaming forums are crawling with annoying noobs.

definition of a "noob" no ones a noob here!!!!!!

Ummm Ichimaru Gin1 does not have basic knowledge/understanding

BTW Don't double post.

DeletedUser

When someone brings up real life in a game it usually means they are embarassed about their own life along with the fact they are NEVER good ingame. I care less what people think of me so long as me and my friends are winning

DeletedUser8396

LOL. You assume because you get +reps its by the dislike of us?

I highly doubt it. More than likely it is out of pity. Thats an opinion, not based in real facts, so have fun arguing with an opinion.

Now, if you would like to post their comments on the +reps, then go ahead (may want to erase their names to be polite though).

About your other post. It also shows you are oversensitive by bring real life into a game. Really shallow.